When Did the FBI Become a Criminal Organization and Part of the DC Mob?

He did NOT say 110 were MARKED Classified. So why did you say that in your post?
Yes, you are correct. He said something similar to that, in aggregate, however, when Comey referenced Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. ...

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.

So, while only some of them had markings, it was not the 110 I referred to, probably, but how many is 'a very small number'? The link I made mentally is simply not there, and that was wrong.

So Hillary, if you are reading this, I apologize.

BUT I wonder how many of those 'very small number' of emails were the 110 Comey referred to? And as the SoS she had the training to recognize what was classified and not classified.

So she still has no excuse legally, and it still damns her either way in terms of her vaunted claim of being an experienced government diplomat and more competent than her opponent. She is making a gambit for legal inaction at the sacrifice of her supposed competency.

I'll take that politically, but as a person, she is getting favorable treatment above what any regular person would, without a doubt.

The system is rigged in favor of the members of the Multinational Corporate Crony Network and their shills.
Now it's reported there are no classified e-mails after all. 3 was wrong. ZZZZZZZZZZZ

He did NOT say 110 were MARKED Classified. So why did you say that in your post?
Yes, you are correct. He said something similar to that, in aggregate, however, when Comey referenced Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. ...

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.

So, while only some of them had markings, it was not the 110 I referred to, probably, but how many is 'a very small number'? The link I made mentally is simply not there, and that was wrong.

BUT I wonder how many of those 'very small number' of emails were the 110 Comey referred to? And as the SoS she had the training to recognize what was classified and not classified.

So she still has no excuse legally, and it still damns her either way in terms of her vaunted claim of being an experienced government diplomat and more competent than her opponent. She is making a gambit for legal inaction at the sacrifice of her supposed competency.

I'll take that politically, but as a person, she is getting favorable treatment above what any regular person would, without a doubt.

The system is rigged in favor of the members of the Multinational Corporate Crony Network and their shills.
Now it's reported there are no classified e-mails after all. 3 was wrong. ZZZZZZZZZZZ
Link or you are full of shit....no, you are still full of shit, but no link = your post is bullshit.

Link or you are full of shit....no, you are still full of shit, but no link = your post is bullshit.
State Dept confirms FBI got it wrong, none of Hillary Clinton’s emails were classified at the time

State Dept confirms FBI got it wrong, none of Hillary Clinton’s emails were classified at the time

Proven wrong in Comey's own words in the first 20 seconds...But SEE how many LIES she was caught in,,,almost UNCOUNTABLE!!!

Turns out he's GOP and thus today that means he's FOS...And you're totally duped.

No he is not :ahole-1:

Comey says he's no longer a registered Republican...
www.wnd.com/2016/07/comey-says-hes-no-longer-a...
Comey says he's no longer a registered Republican
Can't handle the truth^^ lol
He showed proof that Comey is not a Republican any more, THAT is the Truth, idiot.
Hilarious. He's not bad but he should know when to shut up when announcing no indictment.

Proven wrong in Comey's own words in the first 20 seconds...But SEE how many LIES she was caught in,,,almost UNCOUNTABLE!!!

Nice Pubspam but just 2 ways of looking at the same thing. No lies, no broken laws, just a huge pile of bs GOP propaganda, for dupes only.

BTW, "devices" are not "servers". GOP propaganda conflates the 2 to fool the hater dupes...

Nice Pubspam but just 2 ways of looking at the same thing. No lies, no broken laws, just a huge pile of bs GOP propaganda, for dupes only.

GOD! What DRUGS do you take for your "SUSPENSION OF REALITY AND TRUTH"????????

GOD! What DRUGS do you take for your "SUSPENSION OF REALITY AND TRUTH"????????

FBI Director Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Were Not Properly Marked ...
www.mediaite.com/.../fbi-director-admits-hillary-clinton-emails-were-not-pro...
Mediaite
1 day ago - Hillary Clinton's political and media critics jumped all over a key portion of ... FBI Director Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Were Not Properly Marked Classified ... Yhe “c” was in the body, in the text but there was no header on the ...

Change the channel and join reality, hater dupe.

From link:
Hillary Clinton‘s political and media critics jumped all over a key portion of FBI Director James Comey‘s lengthy statement on the investigation into email practices at the State Department in which Comey said that a “very small number” of emails sent or received by Secretary Clinton “bore markings indicating the presence of classified information” as evidence that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lied when she said she hadn’t sent or received material that was marked classified.

At a Congressional hearing Thursday morning, however, Comey admitted that the three emails to which he was referring were not, in fact, properly marked as classified, and that even a person withreasonable expertise in identifying classified material could make the “reasonable inference” that these emails were not classified:

Rep. Matt Cartwright: were these properly documented, were they properly marked according to the manual with the little “cs”?

FBI Director James Comey: no…There were three e-mails. Yhe “c” was in the body, in the text but there was no header on the e-mail or the text.

Rep. Matt Cartwright: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what’s classified and what’s not classified, and were following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

FBI Director James Comey: That would be a reasonable inference.

From link:
Hillary Clinton‘s political and media critics jumped all over a key portion of FBI Director James Comey‘s lengthy statement on the investigation into email practices at the State Department in which Comey said that a “very small number” of emails sent or received by Secretary Clinton “bore markings indicating the presence of classified information” as evidence that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lied when she said she hadn’t sent or received material that was marked classified.

At a Congressional hearing Thursday morning, however, Comey admitted that the three emails to which he was referring were not, in fact, properly marked as classified, and that even a person withreasonable expertise in identifying classified material could make the “reasonable inference” that these emails were not classified:

Rep. Matt Cartwright: were these properly documented, were they properly marked according to the manual with the little “cs”?

FBI Director James Comey: no…There were three e-mails. Yhe “c” was in the body, in the text but there was no header on the e-mail or the text.

Rep. Matt Cartwright: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what’s classified and what’s not classified, and were following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

So YOU even admit a VERY SMALL NUMBER (110 out of 30,000 were marked CLASSIFIED) and in the video the fucking lying bitch said she sent NONE...EVER!!!

From link:

So YOU even admit a VERY SMALL NUMBER (110 out of 30,000 were marked CLASSIFIED) and in the video the fucking lying bitch said she sent NONE...EVER!!!
Can you read? It's down to ZERO. Get back on the meds.

Comey simply said he has been a republican his whole life but is no longer registered....

That does not mean he is not a Republican, just that he is simply not registered.

"Although our politics are different — I gather you're a Republican — that correct?" Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) asked Comey in prefacing his remarks.

Comey responded, "I have been a registered Republican for most of my adult life, not registered any longer."

The FBI director, who previously served as deputy attorney general in George W. Bush's administration before President Barack Obama appointed him to his current position, donated to the presidential campaigns of John McCain in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012.

It could be, that when he took the 10 year appointment as FBI Director in Washington DC, (confirmed by 93 senators), he simply did not register to vote, or he did not want to show what party he belonged to, because it could interfere with cases he might have to deal with as the head of the FBI.

ONE THING IS CERTAIN, he is NOT a registered Democratic party member.

From link:

pretty please, STOP lying Vigil. NONE of the 110 emails were marked classified.

From link:

Can you read? It's down to ZERO. Get back on the meds.
Comey simply said he has been a republican his whole life but is no longer registered....

That does not mean he is not a Republican, just that he is simply not registered.

"Although our politics are different — I gather you're a Republican — that correct?" Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) asked Comey in prefacing his remarks.

Comey responded, "I have been a registered Republican for most of my adult life, not registered any longer."

The FBI director, who previously served as deputy attorney general in George W. Bush's administration before President Barack Obama appointed him to his current position, donated to the presidential campaigns of John McCain in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012.

It could be, that when he took the 10 year appointment as FBI Director in Washington DC, (confirmed by 93 senators), he simply did not register to vote, or he did not want to show what party he belonged to, because it could interfere with cases he might have to deal with as the head of the FBI.

ONE THING IS CERTAIN, he is NOT a registered Democratic party member.
Well hell, then he's UNAFFILIATED!

From link:

pretty please, STOP lying Vigil. NONE of the 110 emails were marked classified.

Stop being stupid!

FBI director: Clinton emails were marked and ...
dailyreadlist.com/article/fbi-director-clinton...
FBI director: Clinton emails were marked and classified ... FBI Director: 110 emails sent or received on..

And AGAIN it's in the first 25 seconds!

Forum List

Back