When did the UN last inspect Israeli nukes?

Fair Comment....I have always said I am only nearly Perfect Sayit...LOL steve

So your "very fine and intelligent" buddy spent the day authoring and defending his Holocaust denial thread. No wonder one such as you admires him.
:cool-45:

Holocaust or Holohoax US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Can't any of your Guys posts achieve anything higher than "A below waistline mentality" Really how ever are you going to Soar like Eagles(LIKE ME) when you act like Turkeys...........Sayit......I know the fundamental difference between you Guys and myself...."It's because you must LOVE yourself (LIKE I DO) lol,before you can LOVE others or others LOVE you...just sayin.....steve.

Uh-huh. Not a word about your Holocaust denying buddy and you own very obvious preference for the Nazi types and Nazism:

When shown to be the brainwashed propaganda mongers they are the usual accusations of Nazism antisemitism etc. When, in point of fact, they have all the Nazi characteristics, from Lebensraum to military aggression, to occupation and to subjugation of others not of their own kind.

And from another obvious member of Sunni Man's cabal not a word about his Holocaust Denialism. Why am I not surprised one such as you finds it a perfectly honorable POV?

If you point me to any Holocaust denying, I will criticize it. I will also criticize you mass murder deniers who claim the Israel's killing of thousands of civilians and hundreds of children this summer was somehow justified.

Obviously the subtleties of the English language are too complex for TheLiq so I will simplify for him:
Toasty was laughing at the idiotic characterization of the Holocaust denying Sunni Boy as "a very fine and intelligent man."
It was only the idiot Liq who believed Toasty was laughing about nukes.

So your "very fine and intelligent" buddy spent the day authoring and defending his Holocaust denial thread. No wonder one such as you admires him.

Can't any of your Guys posts achieve anything higher than "A below waistline mentality" Really how ever are you going to Soar like Eagles(LIKE ME) when you act like Turkeys...........Sayit......I know the fundamental difference between you Guys and myself...."It's because you must LOVE yourself (LIKE I DO) lol,before you can LOVE others or others LOVE you...just sayin.....steve.

Uh-huh. Not a word about your Holocaust denying buddy and you own very obvious preference for the Nazi types and Nazism:

IDIOTIC Comment,you really let yourself down at times Say.....steve

Obviously the subtleties of the English language are too complex for TheLiq so I will simplify for him:
Toasty was laughing at the idiotic characterization of the Holocaust denying Sunni Boy as "a very fine and intelligent man."

When shown to be the brainwashed propaganda mongers they are the usual accusations of Nazism antisemitism etc. When, in point of fact, they have all the Nazi characteristics, from Lebensraum to military aggression, to occupation and to subjugation of others not of their own kind.
I have never denied,I have never supported the Nazis ever BUT I know for a fact that the ZIONIST SHIT DID.........slaughter their own kith and kin...steve funny how Zionist try to adulterate History.....no group could be more shameful

IDIOTIC Comment,you really let yourself down at times Say.....steve

I know the truth hurts, Princess but it fits perfectly with the subject at hand. What I just don't get is your lame denials. I mean, you and your Holocaust denying bud Sunni Boy seem so proud of your synchronized goose-stepping. Sieg Heil!

Last edited:

I have never denied,I have never supported the Nazis ever BUT I know for a fact that the ZIONIST SHIT DID...

No you don't. You believe what serves your mindless hate but just as you don't want to see your Nazi bud's nature, you don't see your own. No worries ... others do.

And from another obvious member of Sunni Man's cabal not a word about his Holocaust Denialism. Why am I not surprised one such as you finds it a perfectly honorable POV?

If you point me to any Holocaust denying, I will criticize it. I will also criticize you mass murder deniers who claim the Israel's killing of thousands of civilians and hundreds of children this summer was somehow justified.

The link was provided in post #170. It is your comrade Sunni Boy once again being what so many anti-Israel posters are. Of course, one such as you must mitigate the crimes of your Nazi forebears:

I have never denied,I have never supported the Nazis ever BUT I know for a fact that the ZIONIST SHIT DID.........slaughter their own kith and kin...steve funny how Zionist try to adulterate History.....no group could be more shameful

YOU KNOW but cant prove it beyond reasonable doubt, making it a LIE and propaganda

The link was provided in post #170. It is your comrade Sunni Boy once again being what so many anti-Israel posters are. Of course, one such as you must mitigate the crimes of your Nazi forebears:

Don't expect a reply as it is a cardinal sin in islam to demean another muslim in front of the unbelievers...............

He is absolutely wrong to deny the Holocaust, just as you are absolutely wrong in denying that Jews murdered thousands of civilians and hundreds of children this summer in Gaza.

He is absolutely wrong to deny the Holocaust, just as you are absolutely wrong in denying that Jews murdered thousands of civilians and hundreds of children this summer in Gaza.

Camel crap. The fact that millions were EXTERMINATED by 20th Century Nazis - something 21st Century Nazis like Sunni Boy deny - is in no way comparable to the tragic death of Palestinian civilians caught in the crossfire of a hot war precipitated by their "duly-elected" Hamas gov't.

I have never denied,I have never supported the Nazis ever BUT I know for a fact that the ZIONIST SHIT DID...

No you don't. You believe what serves your mindless hate but just as you don't want to see your Nazi bud's nature, you don't see your own. No worries ... others do.

No you don't. You believe what serves your

mindless hate...

..but just as you don't want to see your Nazi bud's nature,

...you don't see your own. No worries ... others do.

Camel crap. The fact that millions were EXTERMINATED by 20th Century Nazis - something 21st Century Nazis like Sunni Boy deny - is in no way comparable to the tragic death of Palestinian civilians caught in the crossfire of a hot war precipitated by their "duly-elected" Hamas gov't.

Dead is dead bozo. Your crocodile tears fool no one.

i was wondering: WHY do jewish folk actually waste their energy/breath on responding to people/persons/posters who actually take the time to post "holocaust denial" posts ?

I'm sorry. i can't get past the................depth of the 'denial-poster's' soul. this mindless, mean game. they hate jews so much, that they would go to these lengths. hitler/the nazi's, yeah, they never did a thing to anyone.

It's so disturbing and warped. rotted souls. they know it happened, but, there's this ...disconnect. they seem to not really care at all about the actions of what one human being did to another: slaughtering people in such evil sick ways. all they see/know is: it happened to "jewish people." not a good excuse (for being cold, unfeeling bastards).

birds of a feather..........

rots. why do you waste time with these...weirdos. ?

Dead is dead bozo...

indeed it is (but it's not murdered) and EXTERMINATED is EXTERMINATED and your effort to equate the two exposes your desperate agenda as differing from your Holocaust denying comrade only as a matter of semantics, Adolph.

i was wondering: WHY do jewish folk actually waste their energy/breath on responding to people/persons/posters who actually take the time to post "holocaust denial" posts ?

I'm sorry. i can't get past the................depth of the 'denial-poster's' soul. this mindless, mean game. they hate jews so much, that they would go to these lengths. hitler/the nazi's, yeah, they never did a thing to anyone.

It's so disturbing and warped. rotted souls. they know it happened, but, there's this ...disconnect. they seem to not really care at all about the actions of what one human being did to another: slaughtering people in such evil sick ways. all they see/know is: it happened to "jewish people." not a good excuse (for being cold, unfeeling bastards).
birds of a feather.......... rots. why do you waste time with these...weirdos. ?

I don't know if it's Jews who confront Internet Nazis like Sunny Boy and Monte but I do it so that any impressionable young mind here can see and know what these slimeballs are and what they are about. You know ... hearts and minds. Sunni makes no effort to hide his hate but Monte prefers to pretend he's just anti-Israel. It's all BS.

birds of a feather.......... rots. why do you waste time with these...weirdos. ?

I don't know if it's Jews who confront Internet Nazis like Sunny Boy and Monte but I do it so that any impressionable young mind here can see and know what these slimeballs are and what they are about. You know ... hearts and minds. Sunni makes no effort to hide his hate but Monte prefers to pretend he's just anti-Israel. It's all BS.

You can make all the false accusations you want, punk. The only BS is from you. You are the typical internet Nazi, a ZioNazi actually. And, I am certainly against rightwing Israelis as I am against right-wingers and fascists in general.

You can make all the false accusations you want, punk. The only BS is from you. You are the typical internet Nazi, a ZioNazi actually. And, I am certainly against rightwing Israelis as I am against right-wingers and fascists in general.

You can whine all you like, Princess ... it doesn't change who or what you or your Holocaust denying bud are. Sieg Heil!

Israel doesn't use suicide cells and hate on the west, either. Iran needs to grow up and get over the past, this anti west neurosis of theirs isn't doing anyone any good here. Reminds me of a genius rebellious teenager that wants to shoot up a school because they got slighted by the rich white kid. Get over it, Iran.

Dead is dead bozo...

indeed it is (but it's not murdered) and EXTERMINATED is EXTERMINATED and your effort to equate the two exposes your desperate agenda as differing from your Holocaust denying comrade only as a matter of semantics, Adolph.

Bombing schools which the UN advised were shelters is murder you p.o.s. Just shut the f-ck up.

US 'appalled' by 'disgraceful' Israeli shelling of Gaza UN school

US appalled by disgraceful Israeli shelling of Gaza UN school World news The Guardian

Forum List

Back