When did the UN last inspect Israeli nukes?

Why you play this cat and mouse game regarding Israel's nukes is beyond me. Just to blabber nonsense?

Sanctions? For violating a treaty they're not part of? Really? Israel, Pakistan, and India have never signed the NPT

Tell me, how many countries have the nations on your list attacked?.
Completely irrelevant. The question is legality of possessing nuclear weapons...it is legal for the U.S., the UK, France, Russia, and China as agreed in the NPT, it is also legal for Israel, Pakistan, India, North Korea, and South Sudan to possess nuclear weapons because they are not part of the treaty. Everyone else has signed and subject to the NPT. Nothing else is relevant.
Israel was attacked in 1948

Please post a map of Israel from 1945.
Given Israel's thirst for blood in their attempts to steal land, you can hardly blame other countries for attacking that bastard state.
Israel was founded in 1948 you idiot.

Given the fact that so many Muslims in the ME are bloodthirsty savages who take pleasure in killing others, it's no surprise that they have attacked Israel so many times.
Oh, and since Israel never stole any land, your comment is full of shit , as usual...

For their numbers, the Jews are even more bloodthirsty and savage than the Muslims. And, the European Jews did steal the land. It belonged to the Christians and Muslims and now they have it and they did not purchase it, hence they stole it.
Ya, right. The only blood thirsty scum are the Muslims who celebrate and hand out candy upon hearing news thag innocent people have been killed. You support savages.

Actually it's the Jews that do that.

So who supports savages and fascists? You are Toast. Thanks for the opening.

Sanctions? For violating a treaty they're not part of? Really? Israel, Pakistan, and India have never signed the NPT

Tell me, how many countries have the nations on your list attacked?
Now, how many countries has Israel attacked?

One is known to be run by violent extremists with a thirst for blood - the others are, compared with Israel, fairly peaceful.

Then what about the military build ups in India and Pakistan all the time. The only reason Pakistan did not fire a nuke at Israel is because India told them that they had nukes on auto to take out every major city in Pakistan.

The only terrorist rogue state in the middle east is Israel. .... :cool:

OK, who let our village idiot in?

Oh common, you think Sunni Troll could help himself when there is a thread about Israel and nukes?

He probably had a trollgasm when he saw the thread title :cool:
No Toastie,Sunni is a very fine and intelligent man,not some two-bit Tosser you try to make him look...........cut the shit-talk and dialogue properly..I know you can.steve

"No Toastie,Sunni is a very fine and intelligent man,
not some two-bit Tosser..."

That's cute....speak more aussie............ (nazi).

Actually it's the Jews that do that.

So who supports savages and fascists? You are Toast. Thanks for the opening.

Your video shows people watching what's happening in Gaza I don't see people dancing and celebrating on the streets, honking their horns with glee.
The only difference between them and us is that they are close enough to see it live, while we watch it on T.V. If anything they are rooting for the fact that their country is attacking those responsible for launching rockets at them on a daily basis.

Nice try with the propaganda video, but it is only Palestinian savages who celebrate and dance upon hearing news that innocent people were killed.Thanks for proving to us that you are brainwashed and believe in propaganda videos like that :clap2: But hey, we already knew that.

1693ynt.jpg

Obviously the subtleties of the English language are too complex for TheLiq so I will simplify for him:
Toasty was laughing at the idiotic characterization of the Holocaust denying Sunni Boy as "a very fine and intelligent man."
It was only the idiot Liq who believed Toasty was laughing about nukes.

Fair Comment....I have always said I am only nearly Perfect Sayit...LOL steve

So your "very fine and intelligent" buddy spent the day authoring and defending his Holocaust denial thread. No wonder one such as you admires him.
:cool-45:

Holocaust or Holohoax US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So your "very fine and intelligent" buddy spent the day authoring and defending his Holocaust denial thread. No wonder one such as you admires him.
The thread is set up as a debate thread with a neutral OP for discussion.

Just because you had your ass handed to you in your debate with me.

You now go to another thread and cry about it. ...... :cool:

The thread is set up as a debate thread with a neutral OP for discussion.

Just because you had your ass handed to you in your debate with me.

You now go to another thread and cry about it. ...... :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sunni Troll, you need to warn us before you are going to say something so funny :lol: :lol:

Obviously the subtleties of the English language are too complex for TheLiq so I will simplify for him:
Toasty was laughing at the idiotic characterization of the Holocaust denying Sunni Boy as "a very fine and intelligent man."

Can't any of your Guys posts achieve anything higher than "A below waistline mentality" Really how ever are you going to Soar like Eagles(LIKE ME) when you act like Turkeys...........Sayit......I know the fundamental difference between you Guys and myself...."It's because you must LOVE yourself (LIKE I DO) lol,before you can LOVE others or others LOVE you...just sayin.....steve.

The only terrorist rogue state in the middle east is Israel. .... :cool:

OK, who let our village idiot in?

Oh common, you think Sunni Troll could help himself when there is a thread about Israel and nukes?

He probably had a trollgasm when he saw the thread title :cool:
No Toastie,Sunni is a very fine and intelligent man,not some two-bit Tosser you try to make him look...........cut the shit-talk and dialogue properly..I know you can.steve

"No Toastie,Sunni is a very fine and intelligent man,
not some two-bit Tosser..."

That's cute....speak more aussie............ (nazi).
Here we go then........1. You are as thick as a Brick Shithouse.
2. You are two quid short of a tenner
3. Bend down low..let me show you what I know
4. Some times I feel like sticking my Dick in his/her Ear,to fuck some sense into him/her
Just a few examples,crude but cute
5. Yes, I won't be a minute,I'm just shaking hands with the wife's best friend.....(When taking a piss/urinating)

Me NO NAZI,Me live in Paradise,Me Aussie.

I'm bored now AVAGOODAY

Can't any of your Guys posts achieve anything higher than "A below waistline mentality" Really how ever are you going to Soar like Eagles(LIKE ME) when you act like Turkeys...........Sayit......I know the fundamental difference between you Guys and myself...."It's because you must LOVE yourself (LIKE I DO) lol,before you can LOVE others or others LOVE you...just sayin.....steve.

Uh-huh. Not a word about your Holocaust denying buddy and you own very obvious preference for the Nazi types and Nazism:

Uh-huh. Not a word about your Holocaust denying buddy and you own very obvious preference for the Nazi types and Nazism:

When shown to be the brainwashed propaganda mongers they are the usual accusations of Nazism antisemitism etc. When, in point of fact, they have all the Nazi characteristics, from Lebensraum to military aggression, to occupation and to subjugation of others not of their own kind.

When shown to be the brainwashed propaganda mongers they are the usual accusations of Nazism antisemitism etc. When, in point of fact, they have all the Nazi characteristics, from Lebensraum to military aggression, to occupation and to subjugation of others not of their own kind.

And from another obvious member of Sunni Man's cabal not a word about his Holocaust Denialism. Why am I not surprised one such as you finds it a perfectly honorable POV?

Sounds just like muslims have been since 635 C.E.

Forum List

Back