When did the UN last inspect Israeli nukes?

"When did the UN last inspect Israel's Nukes?"

I don't give a fuck, and frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!

Of course, nuclear facilities of non-Jews must be inspected, but Jews get a pass. You are so obsessed with Jew love you don't even see the hypocrisy. All nuclear facilities should be inspected. No country should have nuclear weapons.
You're too stupid and ignorant to even realize why Israel started its nuke program.

Why did Israel start a nuclear program? Why would any country start a nuclear program?
Because they were attacked several times by several countries at once who surrounded Israel, with the intention of destroying Israel.
When your very existence is in question, you do whatever you need yo survive.

I also don't like nuclear weapons. I hope one day the entire world will be void of them. But for now, Israel is still surrounded by global jihadists who would launch a nuke at Israel without hesitation.
I agree with your last sentence Toastie but you will concede that Israel would also use them.....I would love to see them all disappear completely...steve

And when did Israel first threaten to use nuclear weapons, or is it just the Sampson Option that is being put into play.

Of course, nuclear facilities of non-Jews must be inspected, but Jews get a pass. You are so obsessed with Jew love you don't even see the hypocrisy. All nuclear facilities should be inspected. No country should have nuclear weapons.
Is the use of the word Jew so often in a sentence, an indication of obsession? :biggrin: I dunno but I never saw any references to Jews in Teddy's post. He doesn't care how often Israeli nuclear facilities were inspected and neither do I.

that's why Israels doomsday nuke loaded subs are a good deal for them Oldschool !!

Many people mix up nuclear powered subs and nuclear armed subs, none more so than islamomorons who post on message boards the same drivel day after day. The subs acquired by Israel are nuclear powered and have conventional weapons in place, the nuclear power plant means they an stay hidden for a lot longer and strike faster at the first sign of danger.

You're too stupid and ignorant to even realize why Israel started its nuke program.

Why did Israel start a nuclear program? Why would any country start a nuclear program?
Because they were attacked several times by several countries at once who surrounded Israel, with the intention of destroying Israel.

I also don't like nuclear weapons. I hope one day the entire world will be void of them. But for now, Israel is still surrounded by global jihadists who would launch a nuke at Israel without hesitation.
I agree with your last sentence Toastie but you will concede that Israel would also use them.....I would love to see them all disappear completely...steve
I don't agree that Israel "would" use them. I think Israel is more moderate than the dangerous islamists in the the other countries Monti listed.

You're right it did go nowhere. Blocked by the U.S. And then of course last year the ENTIRE UN voted against Israel's human rights record and who was the lone country that blocked anything from happening? The U.S..

What was blocked by the US? The UN Gen Ass overwhelmingly passed a NON-BINDING resolution demanding Israel sign the non-proliferation treaty. Israel has done what is her right under international law ... she ignored it.
Yanno, for someone who claims only to have America's interests at heart you sure do spend lots of your time hating on Israel.

When I see a stupid argument, I have to respond. 'Tis a curse.

So you admit that the US did not block that NON-BINDING UN Gen Ass resolution and rather than respond honestly with facts you chose to lie.
And you wonder why I doubt you when you claim not to be just another dime-a-dozen mindless hater?
How many countries are members of the UN? And the U.S. was the ONLY one to vote in Israel's favor. That should tell you and the Israeli's something.

Btw before the Bibi congress speech and the republicans treasonous letter I think I'd posted maybe like 5 times about Israel. Israel is aggressively trying to interfere in our affairs. Any negative comment I make about Israel is only intended to remind people here that they are AMERICANS first.

You want to ask me what I think about Hamas and Iran? I'll show you I have no kind words for them.

And you ignore the much more common Islamic interference in US politics because it would open your eyes to the truth.

There first has to be call for a UN inspection in Israel, so without that happing first then you can't say Israel does not allow UN Inspections.
You can't forbid something if it does not exist in the first place.
The vote for it in by the UN in 2012 went nowhere and it has not been brought up since then.
The UN has also said that Israel has the most woman's rights violations which is not true. This panel is made up of mostly Muslim Nations so talk about biased and false reports.
There is no need for any UN inspections because they have never claimed to wipe anyone off the map like Hamas and Iran has.
Israel is defending itself and is not the aggressors.
Stop believing the lies being spread about Israel.
When you talk like that, your as guilty, whitewashing any action because you bought the power with money influence.

Like the muslims have been doing for a long time now, and using Oil as the lever to compel the west to fall into line with its demands. Now that Oil is so cheap the arabs are no longer able to make their demands.

Easy answer - never.
Israel doesn't allow UN inspections, nor will they sign the nuclear nonproliferation treaty.
This rogue state, known for many attacks against its neighbours and mass murder of unarmed civilians, is a danger to the whole world.

Sanctions now
Inspect them?

Whatever for?

They don't call for wiping out their neighbors, like the Muslims do.

And, whatever makes you think that sanctions are necessary?

And who is going to apply them?

Certainly not the US.

We like the the Jews of Israel much better than we like the Muslims of the region, and we trust the Jews with nukes, whereas the Muslims are not to be trusted with them.

We have no trouble sanctioning our enemies and those who wish us evil.

Why in the world would we support sanctions against our good friend and ally?

There's no point in it.

"They don't call for wiping out their neighbors, like the Muslims do."

No, with the Samson option they call for wiping out Europe.

"Vanunu Confirms Israel's Global Thermonuclear Blackmail, WHY?

Dr. Hesham Tillawi - One of the Israeli professors said a few months ago that 'we have the nuclear capability of hitting every major European city,' is that true to your knowledge?

Mordechai Vanunu - Yes, it is true. They can bombard any city all over the world, and not only those in Europe but also those in the United States, and by this threat what they are doing is to send a secret message to any leader and to any government that they have the ability to use them aggressively and to blackmail them, to blackmail Europe and the United States, every where, in every state around the world. It was Europe and the United States who helped them get this power, and now that Israel has it, she is coming back and saying to them 'We will not obey any orders that you give us. No international law, no international agreement, no UN resolutions,' and all because of these atomic weapons that they have....

Mordechai Vanunu On Israel's Nuclear Blackmail

Vanunu Confirms Israel s Global Thermonuclear Blackmail WHY Yahoo Answers
Yes, Monty Python, the purpose of having nuclear weapons is to wipe-out your enemies, and, sometimes, to protect your friends, as well.

You serve up a steaming platter of horseshit which is little more than an insider's Op-Ed about possibilities.

Have the Israelis issued threats or engaged in blackmail akin to what the Jewish Judas describes?

No.

Next slide, please.

There first has to be call for a UN inspection in Israel, so without that happing first then you can't say Israel does not allow UN Inspections.
You can't forbid something if it does not exist in the first place.
The vote for it in by the UN in 2012 went nowhere and it has not been brought up since then.
The UN has also said that Israel has the most woman's rights violations which is not true. This panel is made up of mostly Muslim Nations so talk about biased and false reports.
There is no need for any UN inspections because they have never claimed to wipe anyone off the map like Hamas and Iran has.
Israel is defending itself and is not the aggressors.
Stop believing the lies being spread about Israel.
When you talk like that, your as guilty, whitewashing any action because you bought the power with money influence.

Stating facts is not whitewashing.

It seems that there are two rules on this. When the islamomorons state facts that have no truth or reality in them about Israel then that is correct. When the decent intelligent people post proven facts about islam and the muslims then they are whitewashing the unproven facts about Israel.

I don't agree that Israel "would" use them. I think Israel is more moderate than the dangerous islamists in the the other countries Monti listed.
Moderate?

You shoot at people fishing and farming!

There is nothing moderate about that.
1. I shoot no one.
2. Israel doesn't shoot people for fishing and farming unless in doing so they happen to be arming and carrying out terrorist activities.
3. Israel is moderate.

What was blocked by the US? The UN Gen Ass overwhelmingly passed a NON-BINDING resolution demanding Israel sign the non-proliferation treaty. Israel has done what is her right under international law ... she ignored it.
Yanno, for someone who claims only to have America's interests at heart you sure do spend lots of your time hating on Israel.

When I see a stupid argument, I have to respond. 'Tis a curse.

So you admit that the US did not block that NON-BINDING UN Gen Ass resolution and rather than respond honestly with facts you chose to lie.
And you wonder why I doubt you when you claim not to be just another dime-a-dozen mindless hater?
How many countries are members of the UN? And the U.S. was the ONLY one to vote in Israel's favor. That should tell you and the Israeli's something.

Btw before the Bibi congress speech and the republicans treasonous letter I think I'd posted maybe like 5 times about Israel. Israel is aggressively trying to interfere in our affairs. Any negative comment I make about Israel is only intended to remind people here that they are AMERICANS first.

You want to ask me what I think about Hamas and Iran? I'll show you I have no kind words for them.

There was 6 countries that voted (abstained) against the UN Resolution.
Don't get smart and pretend that's voting against. I can just as easily say they voted to not support Israel by abstaining.

And be proven not only wrong but of being a RACIST AGITATOR as abstaining is not the same as voting against. In a vote with only two possible outcomes you abstain if you want neither to be enacted.

Moderate?

You shoot at people fishing and farming!

There is nothing moderate about that.

That you have failed to prove is the case even after posting the same LIES time after time.

They fire on smugglers and terrorists, prove that is not the case

let them get the bomb for all I care , mrobama should keep tight sanctions to help keep them from the bomb . Make the Iranian crawl as revolution gets going because Iranians are starving . Israel may handle the bomb , USA may help but if not the younger generation of mrobama supporters gets to handle irans nukes 'Member' .

Better to show them that the Iranian leaders homes are targeted just in case of any "accidents" , and that the eye in the sky is keeping close tabs on all the leaders movements and will transmit real time data to the tracking of the missiles. That would deter them leaders from pressing the big button marked suicide

let them get the bomb for all I care , mrobama should keep tight sanctions to help keep them from the bomb . Make the Iranian crawl as revolution gets going because Iranians are starving . Israel may handle the bomb , USA may help but if not the younger generation of mrobama supporters gets to handle irans nukes 'Member' .

Better to show them that the Iranian leaders homes are targeted just in case of any "accidents" , and that the eye in the sky is keeping close tabs on all the leaders movements and will transmit real time data to the tracking of the missiles. That would deter them leaders from pressing the big button marked suicide

Well being as Israel is a RECALCITRANT State regarding this matter(and NEVER ALLOWED the UN to Inspect their Illegally obtained Nuclear facility)you should...........and the world should insist that Nuclear facilities everywhere should be inspected and monitored once every couple of years......the hypocrisy of Israel demanding inspectors into Iran,India,Pakistan, etc...shows total arrogance....yet Israel denies UN inspectors.....Well you may not give a "FUCK" but we do ..... particularly as Israel is so unstable.

Teddy you have become a Rabid Wanker.....your ignorance and pathetic denials deem you a dangerous Fucker Indeed.........Your post DAMNS YOU FUCKINGLY....I'm theliq......I kick Assholes BIGTIME because I can and DO when they talk such errant SHIT.

There is nothing illegal about Israel's nuclear facility and post a link to what you claim is Israel's demand for inspectors into India and Pakistan (both non-NPT signers).

Steve, you have always been a Rabid Wanker ... your ignorance and mendacity coupled with your lame denials make you a very sick dick, indeed ... Your posts expose you consistently ... you are TheLiq ... a very strange wanker with delusions of self-importance who wobbles when he walks because his Depends is always full of errant SHIT.

Last edited:

But they do and as of this moment they are perfectly legal. Furthermore there is no legal basis to require any country to sign the NPT nor is there a legal basis for requiring any non-signer to allow inspectors.
Oh ... and fuck you Monte. You constantly CLAIM it's all about Israel (not Jooos) for you but once again you are exposed by your goosestepping.
Sieg Heil, Bubba, Sieg Heil!

No Toastie,Sunni is a very fine and intelligent man,not some two-bit Tosser you try to make him look...........cut the shit-talk and dialogue properly..I know you can.steve

The truth is Sunni Boy is a Holocaust denying scumbag but you don't see that because you can't handle the truth.

The only terrorist rogue state in the middle east is Israel. .... :cool:

OK, who let our village idiot in?

Oh common, you think Sunni Troll could help himself when there is a thread about Israel and nukes?

He probably had a trollgasm when he saw the thread title :cool:
No Toastie,Sunni is a very fine and intelligent man,not some two-bit Tosser you try to make him look...........cut the shit-talk and dialogue properly..I know you can.steve
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Toastie,We STAND or FALL by our posts,on this I STAND and YOU FALL.........you should learn Toastie that Nukes are NO LAUGHING MATTER......be good my friend and listen to your superior ....LOL..........just sayin.......Now that is Funny...steve

Obviously the subtleties of the English language are too complex for TheLiq so I will simplify for him:
Toasty was laughing at the idiotic characterization of the Holocaust denying Sunni Boy as "a very fine and intelligent man."
It was only the idiot Liq who believed Toasty was laughing about nukes.

Last edited:

Dickhead

Forum List

Back