When Do Trumpers Admit Trump Lost??

Right around the time when they start serving Sno-cones in Hell. What did you expect? You're talking about people that are still hunting for President Obama's Kenyan birth certificate. :lol:
Oh get a grip and get real!
That whole "Kenyan birth certificate" issue was created by SHillary to deflect Obama's threat to what she saw as her rightful claim to the DNC nomination.

The more relevant issue for those of us whom were disgusted by Barry was that he was a bastard with a biological father whom was a bigamist and then abandoned the family (Barry and his mom). Then he, Barry, went on to become a Marxist/seditionist intent upon destroying the foundations of our nation.

The concerns and issues we conservatives had was that Barry writes and dedicates his first book towards this sleaze and scumbag of a father. Thus showing clear insight into the lack of character, integrity, ethics, morals, values, or common sense brains which was Barack Husein Obama. Granted, Barry was a slick-talking, forked tongue fake, but if ever there was a person less suited to be POTUS, BHO was it! The injury to insult here was that supposedly just over half the voters cast for him, showing how much the quality of our citizens has declined in manner similar to what the Democrats have offered in the last few decades.

We are living, repeating, a classic lesson of history on why democracies are a flawed system and often quickly result in failure and anarchy.
More lies. Birtherism started on rightwing Internet sites.
More a reflection of the "diversity" we have to deal with via the MSM and other cultural exchanges.
~~~~~~~~
First, the Leftist leaning spin from pseudo-'FactCheck.org';

Was Hillary Clinton the Original ‘Birther’?​

By Robert Farley
Posted on July 2, 2015
Two Republican presidential candidates claim the so-called “birther” movement originated with the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008. While it’s true that some of her ardent supporters pushed the theory, there is no evidence that Clinton or her campaign had anything to do with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fact checking the media — yes, the Clinton machine did start the birther movement​

On evaluating whether or not GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump can win over African-American voters after he demanded President Obama show his birth certificate, MSNBC’s Joy Reid didn’t like what one panelist had to say.

“The birther issue came out of Hillary Clinton’s campaign in the 2008 elections,” said Pastor Darrell Scott, who was on the panel over the weekend, only to be forcefully cut off.

“No, no it didn’t,” Ms. Reid interrupted. “That’s just factually wrong. Even a pastor can’t make this up on my show. This is part of the problem.”

As her show cut away to a commercial break, Ms. Reid added: “No, sir. I respect you as a pastor. You’re not going to come on my show and make things up.

Sorry, Ms. Reid — but you’re the one that’s making things up, and to be honest, part of the problem.

The birther movement does indeed have Democratic roots, long before Mr. Trump ever brought it up and made it an issue.

“The idea of going after Obama’s otherness dates back to the last presidential election — and to Democrats,” Bloomberg News reported. “Long before Trump started in, Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist, Mark Penn, recognized this potential vulnerability in Obama and sought to exploit it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clintons the First ‘Birthers’?​

A new story making the rounds on the Barack Obama birth certificate scandal comes from a respected Hollywood producer, who also happens to be a long-time friend and financial supporter of Bill and Hillary Clinton. According to Hollywood movie producer Bettina Sofia Viviano, the Clintons were the first documented “birthers,” referring to people who question the authenticity of Obama’s birth certificate, but were frightened into silence with threats of violence against their daughter, Chelsea.

Ms. Viviano, who once headed production for Steven Spielberg, said in a video interview with tenacious birth certificate chaser Jerome Corsi, that it was a common belief inside Hillary Clinton’s campaign that Obama was not eligible to be president and that both Clintons were waiting for the right time to blow the whistle during the 2008 campaign. Ms. Viviano had access to the campaign through a documentary she produced regarding some delegates’ claims that Obama and the Democratic National Committee were stealing the nomination from Mrs. Clinton.

However, the Clintons’ intentions of going public with the fact that Obama was ineligible came to a screeching halt with the murder of Clinton friend and Arkansas Democratic Party Chairman Bill Gwatney on August 13, 2008. He was shot in the party headquarters by a man with no apparent motive.

According to Ms. Viviano, Gwatney’s murder was a message to Bill Clinton that “he was next.” Ms. Viviano added that Clinton refused to succumb to the threats and intimidation and was prepared to speak out about the birth certificate truth until he was advised, “‘Okay, then it is your daughter that we will go after,’ and after that, Bill never said anything.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FWIW, I didn't say or imply that Clinton(s) were the only "birthers", but likely one of if not the first. Joined by many others later.

Myself, having read BHO's first book before he got elected, I was convinced he likely was born in Hawaii. But the further actions of his bigamist father from Kenya and BHO's lack of character in dedicating and theme of first book towards that scumbag bigamist convinced me, among many other things displayed by BHO, that the son followed in the father's footsteps and was not ideal presidential timber.
Uh, no. Your article points to April, 2008, where Judy Rose from Hillary's campaign sent an email about Obama being a Muslim. She was dismissed from the campaign.

Meanwhile, in March, 2008 (before that email), birtherism was already being thrown on the Internet by the right...

And days before that blog entry appeared....

Try harder next time.
Nice try, sorta ...
A blog and a message board and neither presents backing documentation; and not from leaders within the Conservative or Republican orgs.. Within the realm of the sort of fantasy speculations we saw earlier about Bush Jr.

Furthermore, the "birther" issue isn't and never was a "hot button" for me. I read both of BHO's first tow books once it was clear he'd be running for POTUS (did you ever read them?) and if it weren't for that one would have had to pay to read such drek. That aside, it was clear to me he was born in Hawaii, but it's other items of his upbringing and agenda that I have/had issues with. As I've mentioned in other posts here.

As for the Muslim issue, anyone who's looked into the nature of Islam and current issues with the fundamentalists and jihadis of that religion would know that a key tenant of the "religion" is once a Muslim always a Muslim and there is no "takeback" or stepping away from the faith and your status; and attempts to do so can be punished by death.
LOL

Leaders aren't required. Where it started is. Not to mention, Judy Rose's email said nothing about him being born in Kenya. In fact, it even states he was born in Hawaii. Hence, it was about his religion, not his nationality. In other words, it wasn’t about birtherism so it couldn't be the start of birtherism.

Right around the time when they start serving Sno-cones in Hell. What did you expect? You're talking about people that are still hunting for President Obama's Kenyan birth certificate. :lol:
That whole "Kenyan birth certificate" issue was created by SHillary to deflect Obama's threat to what she saw as her rightful claim to the DNC nomination.

The more relevant issue for those of us whom were disgusted by Barry was that he was a bastard with a biological father whom was a bigamist and then abandoned the family (Barry and his mom). Then he, Barry, went on to become a Marxist/seditionist intent upon destroying the foundations of our nation.

The concerns and issues we conservatives had was that Barry writes and dedicates his first book towards this sleaze and scumbag of a father. Thus showing clear insight into the lack of character, integrity, ethics, morals, values, or common sense brains which was Barack Husein Obama. Granted, Barry was a slick-talking, forked tongue fake, but if ever there was a person less suited to be POTUS, BHO was it! The injury to insult here was that supposedly just over half the voters cast for him, showing how much the quality of our citizens has declined in manner similar to what the Democrats have offered in the last few decades.

We are living, repeating, a classic lesson of history on why democracies are a flawed system and often quickly result in failure and anarchy.
More a reflection of the "diversity" we have to deal with via the MSM and other cultural exchanges.
~~~~~~~~

By Robert Farley
Posted on July 2, 2015
Two Republican presidential candidates claim the so-called “birther” movement originated with the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008. While it’s true that some of her ardent supporters pushed the theory, there is no evidence that Clinton or her campaign had anything to do with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fact checking the media — yes, the Clinton machine did start the birther movement​

On evaluating whether or not GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump can win over African-American voters after he demanded President Obama show his birth certificate, MSNBC’s Joy Reid didn’t like what one panelist had to say.

“The birther issue came out of Hillary Clinton’s campaign in the 2008 elections,” said Pastor Darrell Scott, who was on the panel over the weekend, only to be forcefully cut off.

“No, no it didn’t,” Ms. Reid interrupted. “That’s just factually wrong. Even a pastor can’t make this up on my show. This is part of the problem.”

As her show cut away to a commercial break, Ms. Reid added: “No, sir. I respect you as a pastor. You’re not going to come on my show and make things up.

Sorry, Ms. Reid — but you’re the one that’s making things up, and to be honest, part of the problem.

The birther movement does indeed have Democratic roots, long before Mr. Trump ever brought it up and made it an issue.

“The idea of going after Obama’s otherness dates back to the last presidential election — and to Democrats,” Bloomberg News reported. “Long before Trump started in, Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist, Mark Penn, recognized this potential vulnerability in Obama and sought to exploit it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A new story making the rounds on the Barack Obama birth certificate scandal comes from a respected Hollywood producer, who also happens to be a long-time friend and financial supporter of Bill and Hillary Clinton. According to Hollywood movie producer Bettina Sofia Viviano, the Clintons were the first documented “birthers,” referring to people who question the authenticity of Obama’s birth certificate, but were frightened into silence with threats of violence against their daughter, Chelsea.

Ms. Viviano, who once headed production for Steven Spielberg, said in a video interview with tenacious birth certificate chaser Jerome Corsi, that it was a common belief inside Hillary Clinton’s campaign that Obama was not eligible to be president and that both Clintons were waiting for the right time to blow the whistle during the 2008 campaign. Ms. Viviano had access to the campaign through a documentary she produced regarding some delegates’ claims that Obama and the Democratic National Committee were stealing the nomination from Mrs. Clinton.

However, the Clintons’ intentions of going public with the fact that Obama was ineligible came to a screeching halt with the murder of Clinton friend and Arkansas Democratic Party Chairman Bill Gwatney on August 13, 2008. He was shot in the party headquarters by a man with no apparent motive.

According to Ms. Viviano, Gwatney’s murder was a message to Bill Clinton that “he was next.” Ms. Viviano added that Clinton refused to succumb to the threats and intimidation and was prepared to speak out about the birth certificate truth until he was advised, “‘Okay, then it is your daughter that we will go after,’ and after that, Bill never said anything.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FWIW, I didn't say or imply that Clinton(s) were the only "birthers", but likely one of if not the first. Joined by many others later.

Myself, having read BHO's first book before he got elected, I was convinced he likely was born in Hawaii. But the further actions of his bigamist father from Kenya and BHO's lack of character in dedicating and theme of first book towards that scumbag bigamist convinced me, among many other things displayed by BHO, that the son followed in the father's footsteps and was not ideal presidential timber.
Uh, no. Your article points to April, 2008, where Judy Rose from Hillary's campaign sent an email about Obama being a Muslim. She was dismissed from the campaign.

Meanwhile, in March, 2008 (before that email), birtherism was already being thrown on the Internet by the right...

Try harder next time.
Nice try, sorta ...
A blog and a message board and neither presents backing documentation; and not from leaders within the Conservative or Republican orgs.. Within the realm of the sort of fantasy speculations we saw earlier about Bush Jr.

Furthermore, the "birther" issue isn't and never was a "hot button" for me. I read both of BHO's first tow books once it was clear he'd be running for POTUS (did you ever read them?) and if it weren't for that one would have had to pay to read such drek. That aside, it was clear to me he was born in Hawaii, but it's other items of his upbringing and agenda that I have/had issues with. As I've mentioned in other posts here.

As for the Muslim issue, anyone who's looked into the nature of Islam and current issues with the fundamentalists and jihadis of that religion would know that a key tenant of the "religion" is once a Muslim always a Muslim and there is no "takeback" or stepping away from the faith and your status; and attempts to do so can be punished by death.
LOL

Leaders aren't required. Where it started is. Not to mention, Judy Rose's email said nothing about him being born in Kenya. In fact, it even states he was born in Hawaii. Hence, it was about his religion, not his nationality. In other words, it wasn’t about birtherism so it couldn't be the start of birtherism.

Leaders aren't required.

That works out nicely for you. You do not have a leader. You have a narrative.

When we'll leftards admit TRUMP IS GONE and start focusing their posts and threads on relevant current political events?
"Gone?" He's planning on running again. And he's trying to help other Republicans win seats in Congress. No fucking way are we going to cleanse his stench from the Republican party until he really is gone.
"What do you mean "we" Kimosobe?" *
* Refs an old joke I can represent here if needed.

I don't recall you ever expressing or posting anything remotely related to conservatism, or which would suggest you are other than a Leftist troll, and not a member of the RNC!
"we," as in normal people.

Savvy?
Your concept of "normal people" encompasses the wealth takers and looters of the Left.
My concept encompasses the wealth creators/makers of the Right.

Hence the classic divide in this nation for some time and likely to continue for quite a while
There are many on the right who are wealth takers and many on the left who are wealth creators. So clearly, that is not what defines normal. What defines normal in this context would be folks who don't believe their delusions are real.

~~~~~~~~

By Robert Farley
Posted on July 2, 2015
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Try harder next time.
Nice try, sorta ...

LOL

Leaders aren't required.

We're talking about something which occurred 13 years ago, TootieFrootie.

And now the establishement is taking away our first amend rights to demand our president be put back!!!

Excerpt:

"This activity is prohibited at each of these stadiums, and your fan code of conduct violations resulted in the ejection from each of them," the letter read."A review of your public statements indicates that you intend to continue this behavior at other Major League Baseball stadiums, and that you are conducting others to conduct themselves likewise. For these reasons, and effectively, you are hereby banned from all Major League Baseball stadiums and facilities, indefinitely."

But then on Monday, Cini posted a Tweet telling his followers to follow in his footsteps by hanging their own "Trump Won" banners at MLB stadiums in his absence.

Cini's acts already inspired a copycat attempt in Florida on Jun 8.

Five people were removed from the Miami Marlins game against the Colorado Rockies after they unfurled a pair of banners from the upper decks at Loan Depot Park, according to NBC Miami. The signs read: "Trump Won, Take Back America" and "Proud Boys Did Nothing Wrong - Free All Political Prisoners 1/6/21."

Story continues

~~~~~~~~

By Robert Farley
Posted on July 2, 2015
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Try harder next time.
Nice try, sorta ...

LOL

Leaders aren't required.

Look at the thread title, and tell me why it matters.

And now the establishement is taking away our first amend rights to demand our president be put back!!!

Excerpt:

"This activity is prohibited at each of these stadiums, and your fan code of conduct violations resulted in the ejection from each of them," the letter read."A review of your public statements indicates that you intend to continue this behavior at other Major League Baseball stadiums, and that you are conducting others to conduct themselves likewise. For these reasons, and effectively, you are hereby banned from all Major League Baseball stadiums and facilities, indefinitely."

But then on Monday, Cini posted a Tweet telling his followers to follow in his footsteps by hanging their own "Trump Won" banners at MLB stadiums in his absence.

Cini's acts already inspired a copycat attempt in Florida on Jun 8.

Five people were removed from the Miami Marlins game against the Colorado Rockies after they unfurled a pair of banners from the upper decks at Loan Depot Park, according to NBC Miami. The signs read: "Trump Won, Take Back America" and "Proud Boys Did Nothing Wrong - Free All Political Prisoners 1/6/21."

Story continues
Good. Ban 'em all.

~~~~~~~~

By Robert Farley
Posted on July 2, 2015
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Try harder next time.
Nice try, sorta ...

LOL

Leaders aren't required.

Look at the thread title, and tell me why it matters.
It matters because it's what was being discussed regardless of the thread title.

Five pages of left wingers raging. Not a single post explaining how yes, obviously, Bidumb is the current champion of vote getting politicians. No explanation about the voting patterns or how he got so many post closing the counts new votes. Nothing.
No one should have to explain a record number of mail in ballots that couldn’t be counted until the close of voting on Election Day to another presumably, grown man.
We can all see you’re not a grown man since you can’t even follow a basic conversation. I didn’t say the polls you moron, the counting was stopped, but not really, it resumed right after the observers were all sent home. And somehow like mana from heaven bidumb took over the vote lead by morning in four crucial counties. Only a child believes in fairytale endings like that.

Five pages of left wingers raging. Not a single post explaining how yes, obviously, Bidumb is the current champion of vote getting politicians. No explanation about the voting patterns or how he got so many post closing the counts new votes. Nothing.

You lying piece of shit!!! I posted upthread why Biden received more “post closing votes.

Either you failed to read the explanation or you didn’t understand it. All election day votes were counted before early votes or mail in votes. Republicans voted on voting day. Democrats voted by mail or voted early. Early returns showed only election day votes which were slanted towards Republicans. Early voting and mail in votes favoured the Democrats.

Basically they counted the Republican votes first and then Trump tried to claim victory. Then they counted the rest of the votes and discovered Trump lost and you’ve been claiming that there was something fishy about that even though it went exactly as expected.
Based on your level of confidence then you’ll have no problem explaining why vote counting continued after it was shut down for the night. And you can then explain how an audit of these votes would do anything but prove you right. Which I would think is exactly what you would want.

Does it really surprise you that liberals are taking away our right to free speech? Libs love taking free speech rights away from Trump supporters.

No one should have to explain a record number of mail in ballots that couldn’t be counted until the close of voting on Election Day to another presumably, grown man.
We can all see you’re not a grown man since you can’t even follow a basic conversation. I didn’t say the polls you moron, the counting was stopped, but not really, it resumed right after the observers were all sent home. And somehow like mana from heaven bidumb took over the vote lead by morning in four crucial counties. Only a child believes in fairytale endings like that.
LOL

That was in one county in one state and just for a couple of hours until they returned. Doesn't explain Trump losing by 7 million votes. And even worse for you, Georgia recounted the entire state by hand and the hand counted results matched the tabulated results; meaning there was nothing done wrong during those couple of hours.

You lost. You're a loser. Accept it.

The count was halted, not completed, dope.

The count was halted, not completed, dope.
And only in one state.

Georgia recounted the entire state by hand and the hand counted results matched the tabulated results; meaning there was nothing done wrong during those couple of hours.
Now there's a state that needs an audit.

LOL

That was in one county in one state and just for a couple of hours until they returned. Doesn't explain Trump losing by 7 million votes. And even worse for you, Georgia recounted the entire state by hand and the hand counted results matched the tabulated results; meaning there was nothing done wrong during those couple of hours.

Three counties in three states. All at the same time.

you morons keep counting vote totals like it means something. The presidency was stolen by about 59k votes.

you all seem really afraid of full audits. What Georgia did wasn’t an audit. If you’re so sure we are losers why not count every ballot and verify it? Then shove it in our faces for years?

LOL

you morons keep counting vote totals like it means something. The presidency was stolen by about 59k votes.

you all seem really afraid of full audits. What Georgia did wasn’t an audit. If you’re so sure we are losers why not count every ballot and verify it? Then shove it in our faces for years?

The theft of this election from Americans , by the criminal Left, was in front of everybody's eyes.

Like the thugs they are they didn't give a shit ...... they belong in jail, if they are lucky.....or being executed for treason which is a better idea.

We need Justice once and for all.

Exactly right.

LOL

Great, post evidence because the real news states otherwise....

STATES STOPPED COUNTING
Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”
Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )
Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .
North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )
The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )

Forum List

Back