When do you think Northam will resign as VA's Governor?

How long will it be before Northam resigns?

• by end of March

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • by end of June

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
She did not lie, she was repeating what her family had told her and this happens to all of us. I got a surprise other than what I had believed from my family for years when I had my DNA done. She has every right to claim her 1% native American. He did not have to be insulting to Native Americans by using Pocahontas name.
Warren is whiter than Ivory Soap. You don't think she ever noticed that when she put her makeup on?

How stupid do you think she is?

She's a liar and a racist and she appropriated someone else's benefit.
Ignoramous. All natives are not red skin. Some are blue-eyed, blond and white. Before DNA was possible we only had to go on what our ancestors told us we were.

He should resign when black rappers stop being racial towards whites
Black rappers and white and black comedians tell racist jokes and everyone laughs. No, he should not resign because of something he did years ago.
Iconic Shakespearean actor Laurence Olivier appeared in the 1965 film adaptation of "Othello" in full blackface. Burt Lancaster in the 1954 film "Apache." The blue eyed, pale skinned New Yorker was painted brown in order to play an Apache warrior. 25 Times White Actors Played People Of Color And No One Really Gave A S**t
Think blackface and yellowface are a thing of the past? Get ready to cringe.
25 Times White Actors Played People Of Color And No One Really Gave A S**t | HuffPost
Leave it to huffington propaganda post to rationalize racism when the racist charge works against one of their democrats.
Hypocrittington post.
I think the pic proves youthful bad judgement, not ideological racism.
Oh, yeah, there you go. And I’m sure it’s the same just youthful bad judgement tag they’d hang on a Republican governor guilty of the exact same thing.

She did not lie, she was repeating what her family had told her and this happens to all of us. I got a surprise other than what I had believed from my family for years when I had my DNA done. She has every right to claim her 1% native American. He did not have to be insulting to Native Americans by using Pocahontas name.
Warren is whiter than Ivory Soap. You don't think she ever noticed that when she put her makeup on?

Ignoramous. All natives are not red skin. Some are blue-eyed, blond and white. Before DNA was possible we only had to go on what our ancestors told us we were.
Hahaha...

Keep spinning for that racist liar. Blame her family for her lies? Really? Party over principle.

They had birth certificates long before DNA you know.

Pocahontas lie to get minority advantage taking the place of a person that the advantage was designated for. It's that simple.

Oh, yeah, there you go. And I’m sure it’s the same just youthful bad judgement tag they’d hang on a Republican governor guilty of the exact same thing.
I dont know what others might consider it in some abstract scenario.

All I know is that I do not believe Northam is a racist.

Hahaha...

Keep spinning for that racist liar. Blame her family for her lies? Really? Party over principle.

They had birth certificates long before DNA you know.

Pocahontas lie to get minority advantage taking the place of a person that the advantage was designated for. It's that simple.
Whatever went on her birth certificate is whatever her parents wanted. She did not benefit from her claiming to be a native American. There is no proof Warren gained any special advantage in her career. She got where she is on her own merit. Unlike some of you white privilege losers with all your advantages..

uqy6

I dont know what others might consider it in some abstract scenario.

All I know is that I do not believe Northam is a racist.
In sure he's not. Neither is Trump.

It's not about racism.

It's about Identity politics.

The leftist have worn out the race card, twice as much since OObama was elected.

Dumbass Democrats called the voters that voted for Obama racist after they refused to vote for Hillary.

I am a person of color and I agree. As a child whom of you ever played cowboy and Indians?
I am also a person of color (all colors), and I did play cowboys and immune with GUNS and our toy bows and arrows.
And the racist sports name after Indians. Redskins and but Rednecks would be offensive?
the difference is that Redskins isn't intended to offend. The name came from a time when both Blacks and Indians weren't ashamed of their skin color.

I am a person of color and I agree. As a child whom of you ever played cowboy and Indians?
I am also a person of color (all colors), and I did play cowboys and immune with GUNS and our toy bows and arrows.
And the racist sports name after Indians. Redskins and but Rednecks would be offensive?
the difference is that Redskins isn't intended to offend. The name came from a time when both Blacks and Indians weren't ashamed of their skin color.
Bull Shit. Native Americans and Black were never ashamed of their skin color. It was the White man tried to make them think they were inferior. Redskins were always offensive.

As long as Northam stays, the Democrats will remain the racist klan baby killers of their roots.

Forum List

Back