When does your state start early in-person voting

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
For Virginia it's Sept, 20 2024.

First day of in-person early voting at your local registrar's office: Friday, September 20, 2024.

Isn't early voting full of fraud? Shouldn't you wait till election day to vote? That is what Donald Trump says.

1718048200580.png

Got my ballots ready...

Isn't early voting full of fraud? Shouldn't you wait till election day to vote? That is what Donald Trump says.
I think he changed his mind....May as well use the greased rope the dems handed us to hang them with.

I plan on toting at least a baker's dozen right-leaning folks to the polls.

BTW.....You should wait till election day because FJB might die after you voted.

I just wait until they set up the stands at the Library. I don;t know the dates, don't need to around here, it's easy to know the day they start.

First day of in-person early voting at your local registrar's office: Friday, September 20, 2024.
All the democrats I know started voting the first of January and every day thereafter.

They did admit, however, that they still thought it would not be enough to elect Dotard.

There will be a Special Election Day for Republicans on Nov 6

In New Mexico the early voting will start at one downtown location on October 8 and all the other sites usually open up a week later. Here are the dates for all the states:

There should only be one day, which is election day.
I agree but you need to deal with the now given the way the country and most state legislatures are divided.

In Virginia the dems passed a 45-day early in-person early voting period.....We used it to elect a gop governor, never before had turnout been so great in an governor's election.....Sadly we are still stuck with a dem legislature so we can't get it repealed so I plan on using it against them.

We need to encourage every American to vote.

Registration drives, early voting, mail in voting is Democracy in action

Forum List

Back