When Everyone Agreed About Iraq

Pay attention. I RESPONDED to some other person bringing up UN Resolutions.
You still used the UN resolutions as a "reason" to invade.

I directed you to pay attention. Apparently you simply have no such ability.

Try to follow along. Get an adult to assist you, since that appears to be essential.

I did NOT use the UN resolutions as a "reason," you fucking dishonest bullshit flinging poo monkey moron. I merely REPLIED to blindbooboo who cited the CONGRESSIONAL RESOLUTION. CONGRESS cited the UN Resolution.

That is what makes all the difference. It was a part of their LITANY of reasons for authorizing the war, you shithead motherfucking dishonest trollish liberal propagandizing hack.

The balance of your post is just so much additional feces. So get back to your anal rasp; and next time you post, try to be at least a little honest for once in your worthless life.

:thup:

Pay attention. I RESPONDED to some other person bringing up UN Resolutions.

Try to follow along. Get an adult to assist you, since that appears to be essential.

I did NOT use the UN resolutions as a "reason," you fucking dishonest bullshit flinging poo monkey moron. I merely REPLIED to blindbooboo who cited the CONGRESSIONAL RESOLUTION. CONGRESS cited the UN Resolution.

That is what makes all the difference. It was a part of their LITANY of reasons for authorizing the war, you shithead motherfucking dishonest trollish liberal propagandizing hack.

The balance of your post is just so much additional feces. So get back to your anal rasp; and next time you post, try to be at least a little honest for once in your worthless life.

so... according to your brilliant analysis of english composition, the UN resolutions were not a reason, they were part of a litany of reasons. Got it. So... I guess that "3" is not a single digit number, in and of itself, but only part of a LITANY of single digit numbers. Right?

The sole marks on your tongue are getting too numerous to count.

Last edited:
LOL, I think the last two posters are pissed at each other.

Half-smart nutballs don't bother me. Based on recent adventures destroying nutball fantasies, it appears facts do bother some of them.

A note: contempt for ReagaNUT half-wits is not the same thing as being what passes for liberal in a nation as degraded as the US has been for about thirty years. Clinton and Obama are also wholly owned subsidiaries of corporations; what differs is which corporation pulls which president's strings.

Last edited:

so... according to your brilliant analysis of english composition, the UN resolutions were not a reason, they were part of a litany of reasons. Got it. So... I guess that "3" is not a single digit number, in and of itself, but only part of a LITANY of single digit numbers. Right?

Damn you're retarded.

They were a reason. That's how they are part of a litany of reasons, you idiot.

I never said they weren't A reason.

But you seriously are a dickwad.

Now it's YOUR turn to try to follow along, you scum bucket.

The UN Resolutions are not MY reason. They were PART of the numerous reasons offered by the U.S. Congress to authorize the war.

I was not a member of Congress.

You are too dumb to breathe. Stop trying.

Damn you're retarded.

The UN Resolutions are not MY reason. They were PART of the numerous reasons offered by the U.S. Congress to authorize the war.

so... somehow... YOUR reason for us invading Iraq is supposed to matter to WHOM exactly, and why?

And I gotta say, you seem to think that you get style points for excessive and gratuitous insulting... you don't really. It just tends to weaken your position. I certainly have no desire to get into a "whose smarter" contest with you - I'm pretty sure my CV would blow the doors off yours - but rest assured, you do NOT have a corner on the brains market here, or anywhere else. There are people of all political persuasions who are intelligent, and some not so intelligent. You would do well to recognize that and act accordingly.

Damn you're retarded.

so... somehow... YOUR reason for us invading Iraq is supposed to matter to WHOM exactly, and why?

And I gotta say, you seem to think that you get style points for excessive and gratuitous insulting... you don't really. It just tends to weaken your position. I certainly have no desire to get into a "whose smarter" contest with you - I'm pretty sure my CV would blow the doors off yours - but rest assured, you do NOT have a corner on the brains market here, or anywhere else. There are people of all political persuasions who are intelligent, and some not so intelligent. You would do well to recognize that and act accordingly.

No. You still can't track the conversation, you moron.

I have said repeatedly that what matters is and was Congress' reasons.

Sorry about your incurable stupidity.

The insults directed at scumbucket turds like expat and groinboi are neither excessive nor gratuitous.

Heck, they pale in comparison to what those two pieces of shit actually are.

Now, back on point.

CONGRESS authorized the military actions against Saddam's Iraq.

They offered LOTS of reasons.

Not all of them were related to WMDs. Not all were even indirectly related to the 9/11/2001 terrorist attacks against America. Some explicitly mentioned the prospective harm to the interests and security of the United States. Some did make reference to prior UN Resolutions. Some invoked PRIOR Congressional Resolutions and concerns. And some involved humanitarian concerns for the numerous victims of Saddam Hussein.

You libs can pretend that it was all about WMD. OR you can pretend that it was somehow about the UN and its own Resolutions. But the litany of "whereas" clauses reveal your lies quite tellingly.

Damn you're retarded.

I am certainly not stupid... so you DO agree that the UN resolutions were part and parcel of our rationale for war... yet we failed to abide by them... doesn't that seem just a tad incongruous to you?

The insults directed at scumbucket turds like expat and groinboi are neither excessive nor gratuitous.

Now, back on point.

Not all of them were related to WMDs. Not all were even indirectly related to the 9/11/2001 terrorist attacks against America. Some explicitly mentioned the prospective harm to the interests and security of the United States. Some did make reference to prior UN Resolutions. Some invoked PRIOR Congressional Resolutions and concerns. And some involved humanitarian concerns for the numerous victims of Saddam Hussein.

You libs can pretend that it was all about WMD. OR you can pretend that it was somehow about the UN and its own Resolutions. But the litany of "whereas" clauses reveal your lies quite tellingly.
what those of us who had a problem with invading Iraq all along were thinking was that, when we had a real live enemy who had recently attacked us and who we had allowed to escape when we had them in our clutches at Tora Bora, it made no sense to shift the focus of our military and intelligence efforts away from that very real enemy and attack Iraq, who was NOT out enemy and who did NOT have any stockpiles of WMD's and who would NOT have given them to AQ even if they HAD HAD them - which they did not... AND... by invading Iraq, we stopped Saddam from doing three things better than we could do and that we would have been well served to allow him to continue to do on our behalf:
1. keep sunnis and shiites from slaughtering one another
2. keep Al Qaeda and all other radical extremist sects of Islam from using Iraq as a staging ground and a recruiting gold mine
3. continue to act as an effective foil against Iranian regional hegemony. (look it up... I know you don't have a fucking clue what it means)

Now, back on point.

There was no "...prospective harm to the interests and security of the United States."

And there is no way you can justify any.

Half-smart nutballs don't bother me. Based on recent adventures destroying nutball fantasies, it appears facts do bother some of them.

A note: contempt for ReagaNUT half-wits is not the same thing as being what passes for liberal in a nation as degraded as the US has been for about thirty years. Clinton and Obama are also wholly owned subsidiaries of corporations; what differs is which corporation pulls which president's strings.
They all do!

It's a corporate oligarchy.

Over 39,000 lobbiests in Washington bears this out.

He cited the resolution, but you called it a "reason".

At least be man enough to own up to the words you say!

Too bad those "reasons" didn't matter to Bush, because he invaded against those "reasons".

repeating a lie over and over does not somehow make it become true. Congress authorized and funded the Iraq war.

We agree that it was a stupid waste of lives and money, but Bush did not do it on his own and he did not make up lies because he wanted the US in a war.

The truth is that the entire world bought into the inaccurate intel and Saddam's lies that he had and was getting ready to use WMDs.

Thats the truth and your continual lies will not change it.

I am certainly not stupid... so you DO agree that the UN resolutions were part and parcel of our rationale for war... yet we failed to abide by them... doesn't that seem just a tad incongruous to you?

You are unquestionably stupid. And I have never denied that the LITANY of reasons offered BY CONGRESS included some UN Resolutions (or enforcement of same).

And your claim that we failed to "abide" by "them" is unsupported and circular and

stupid.

You truly are stupid.

Forum List

Back