When Everyone Agreed About Iraq

total horseshit. the sunni shiite war has been going on for years, Saddam escalated it.

Saddam said he had WMDs, he used gas on the kurds, that same gas was probably used just recently in Syria.

Saddam needed to go, but we do agree that our invasion was a stupid mistake and a waste of lives and money.

But your claim that Bush lied about it because he loved war and wanted to make obscene profits for defence contractors is just untrue.

Bush's error was in being as gullible as the rest of the world and buying into bad intel.
Intel also said he didn't have WMD's.

Why did Bush dismiss those reports?

repeating a lie over and over does not somehow make it become true. Congress authorized and funded the Iraq war.

We agree that it was a stupid waste of lives and money, but Bush did not do it on his own and he did not make up lies because he wanted the US in a war.

The truth is that the entire world bought into the inaccurate intel and Saddam's lies that he had and was getting ready to use WMDs.

Thats the truth and your continual lies will not change it.
There was intel that said he didn't have WMD's, but Bush deliberately dismissed those reports.

Are you going to comment on that, or not?

You mean -- holy shit -- you disagree with the considered opinion of the very U.S. Congress that authorized the military action?

Wow.

I'm sure they will be all abashed to realize that an internet hack like you disagrees with them.

:lmao:
That's nothing but a bullshit smoke screen because you have no argument against what I said.

You mean -- holy shit -- you disagree with the considered opinion of the very U.S. Congress that authorized the military action?

Wow.

I'm sure they will be all abashed to realize that an internet hack like you disagrees with them.

That's nothing but a bullshit smoke screen because you have no argument against what I said.

What you said was utter trite nonsense.

Your only game.

What I said refuted you entirely.

So, now you whine like the complete bitch you are.

Go fuck a rasp, asshole.

total horseshit. the sunni shiite war has been going on for years, Saddam escalated it.

Saddam said he had WMDs, he used gas on the kurds, that same gas was probably used just recently in Syria.

Saddam needed to go, but we do agree that our invasion was a stupid mistake and a waste of lives and money.

But your claim that Bush lied about it because he loved war and wanted to make obscene profits for defence contractors is just untrue.

Bush's error was in being as gullible as the rest of the world and buying into bad intel.
Intel also said he didn't have WMD's.

Why did Bush dismiss those reports?

Unlike you, he considered the source and found it deficient.

Now, go fuck your asshole again with that rasp, you queef.

Your only game.

Go fuck a rasp, asshole.
I said no one can argue Iraq was a threat to our national security.

Let's here your argument that they were?

Wow.

Your only game.

Go fuck a rasp, asshole.

you have not refuted ME... you only repeat the same meaningless irrelevant tripe. You refuse to admit that there is something qualitatively different between an opinion and an assertion of fact, just because to do so would mean that your comfortable little house of cards would fall apart. Bush may very well have believed deep down in the deepest recesses of his soul (assuming he has one) that Saddam had stockpiles of WMD's. And if he had said that, it would not have been a lie. WHen he made an assertion of fact that there was absolute certainty that Saddam had stockpiles of WMD's, it WAS a lie, because he KNEW that such absolute certainty was fiction, and yet, he still chose to pass it off as fact. That's a lie. When you say something you know to be incorrect, it's called lying.

May favorite was that Bush attacked to enforce UN resolutions but the UN told him not to attack

Your only game.

Go fuck a rasp, asshole.

you have not refuted ME ...[.]

Yes. You have been refuted. Repeatedly.

You endlessly repeat your disproved idiocy and imagine you have won all manner of debates and the brass ring of the interwebz. :lmao:

But, in reality, you are just a moron and you remain totally unpersuasive.

repeating a lie over and over does not somehow make it become true. Congress authorized and funded the Iraq war.

We agree that it was a stupid waste of lives and money, but Bush did not do it on his own and he did not make up lies because he wanted the US in a war.

The truth is that the entire world bought into the inaccurate intel and Saddam's lies that he had and was getting ready to use WMDs.

Thats the truth and your continual lies will not change it.
There was intel that said he didn't have WMD's, but Bush deliberately dismissed those reports.

Are you going to comment on that, or not?

Ok, I'll comment, that is not true, it is a left wing LIE

May favorite was that Bush attacked to enforce UN resolutions but the UN told him not to attack

my favorite is you democraps pretending that no dems supported or voted to fund the Iraq fiasco.

my second favorite is that Bush did it all by himself.'

my third favorite is that the dems were so stupid that they did not know that Bush was lying

my fourth favorite is that the brits, frogs, chinks, russkies, spanyards, et al also made up intel because they all wanted WAR.

Are you calling British MI6 liars?

Sept. 2001
Curveball granted German asylum, ceases cooperating. British spy agency MI6 has told CIA that "elements of [his] behavior strike us as typical of…fabricators." [Date the public knew: 11/20/05]

March 15, 2002
British intel reports that there's only "sporadic and patchy" evidence of Iraqi WMD. "There is no intelligence on any [biological weapons] production facilities." [Date the public knew: 9/18/04]

May 2002
Primary corroborator of Curveball's claims that Iraq has mobile weapons labs is judged a liar and Chalabi plant by DIA. A fabricator warning is posted in US intelligence databases. [Date the public knew: 3/28/04]
Apparently, you're the fuckin' liar, asshole!

my favorite is you democraps pretending that no dems supported or voted to fund the Iraq fiasco.

my third favorite is that the dems were so stupid that they did not know that Bush was lying

my fourth favorite is that the brits, frogs, chinks, russkies, spanyards, et al also made up intel because they all wanted WAR.

Can anyone play?

My favorite is another nutball delusion has been altered. We started by blaming Democrats for Bush's incompetence, then moved briefly into Clinton/Wes Clark being responsible, and now we have arrived at a modest truth: about 40% of the fake liberals disgracing liberalism on earth today are as stupid and degenerate as the 97% of nutballs who raced off the cliffs of reason behind a halfwit inheritor and his faithless companion.

Nice work, nutballs.

Are you calling British MI6 liars?

Sept. 2001
Curveball granted German asylum, ceases cooperating. British spy agency MI6 has told CIA that "elements of [his] behavior strike us as typical of…fabricators." [Date the public knew: 11/20/05]

March 15, 2002
British intel reports that there's only "sporadic and patchy" evidence of Iraqi WMD. "There is no intelligence on any [biological weapons] production facilities." [Date the public knew: 9/18/04]

May 2002
Primary corroborator of Curveball's claims that Iraq has mobile weapons labs is judged a liar and Chalabi plant by DIA. A fabricator warning is posted in US intelligence databases. [Date the public knew: 3/28/04]
Apparently, you're the fuckin' liar, asshole!

then why did the UK parliament vote to authorize and fund british troops into Iraq?

seems to me that you are the fucking liar in this thread. your bush-hate has killed most of your active brain cells.

Can anyone play?

My favorite is another nutball delusion has been altered. We started by blaming Democrats for Bush's incompetence, then moved briefly into Clinton/Wes Clark being responsible, and now we have arrived at a modest truth: about 40% of the fake liberals disgracing liberalism on earth today are as stupid and degenerate as the 97% of nutballs who raced off the cliffs of reason behind a halfwit inheritor and his faithless companion.

Nice work, nutballs.

you have it almost right. we have had a series of marginally competent presidents since Reagan. Lots of stupid mistakes in international and financial matters.
The current being the most incompetent, and a much greater danger because his incompetence is coupled with a basic hatred of US culture and history.

Multiple Choice Question

Who has the final and ultimate decision-making authority to send American troops into combat?

a) The American Commander in Chief
b) The American Congress
c) The United Nations
d) Oprah Winfrey
e) My Dentist Jerry

Answer: _____

I vote Jerry.

Multiple Choice Question

Who has the final and ultimate decision-making authority to send American troops into combat?

a) The American Commander in Chief
b) The American Congress
c) The United Nations
d) Oprah Winfrey
e) My Dentist Jerry

Answer: _____

let me rephrase your question:

who has the authority to declare war and fund its execution?

the president
congress
Oprah
Farrakhan
Rev Jim

Forum List

Back