When False Flags Don't Fly...

At this point in history, if you don't at least suspect a false flag operation behind any and all acts of domestic "terrorism", you are either naive or stubbornly ignorant.

When False Flags Don't Fly - YouTube!

If you don't at least suspect a false flag... | Peace . Gold . Liberty

TRUST, but verify.

Possible the most intelligent thing Reagan ever said.

Distrust, verify, then still distrust.

The government has told more lies to the people than Carter's has little pills.

Agreed, but you really think Bush did 9/11 and Obama did the Boston Marathon????

Sorry, I don't buy it.

TRUST, but verify.

Agreed, but you really think Bush did 9/11 and Obama did the Boston Marathon????

Sorry, I don't buy it.

I really don't know who did it but i guarantee the government will use the event to step on our liberties a little more.

TRUST, but verify.

Sorry, I don't buy it.

Me neither. I never believed 9/11 was an inside job. That was a bizarre idea. The FBI is going to give an update in a few minutes on the news and show the video footage identifying the suspects they are looking for.

Doesnt matter if it was a false flag. The government cant protect you. Your rights are reseeding.

Idiocy reigns on USMB.

The US did 9/11, McVeigh was CIA, Bush wanted to invade Iraq because he loves war, the govt did Boston, the moon landings were filmed in Utah, the US works for Israel,

what next?
Wait!?

They didn't land in Utah?

:razz::razz::razz:

Idiocy reigns on USMB.

The US did 9/11, McVeigh was CIA, Bush wanted to invade Iraq because he loves war, the govt did Boston, the moon landings were filmed in Utah, the US works for Israel,

what next?
Wait!?

its kind of funny when people use the moon strawman nowadays considering all the Apollo astronauts that are coming forth to speak of their evidence and personal belife they have been involved in the biggest conspiracy of silence in human histrory

Idiocy reigns on USMB.

what next?
Wait!?

its kind of funny when people use the moon strawman nowadays considering all the Apollo astronauts that are coming forth to speak of their evidence and personal belife they have been involved in the biggest conspiracy of silence in human histrory

I call it Goose Stepper Bliss. They're very comfy in their belief that Big Brother loves them and would never ever lie to them. It's all most know.

Idiocy reigns on USMB.

what next?
Wait!?

give us one cite of a former astronaught saying the whole thing was faked. just one, or admit that you are lying again.

Wait!?

I call it Goose Stepper Bliss. They're very comfy in their belief that Big Brother loves them and would never ever lie to them. It's all most know.

and I guess you think Bush and Cheney did 9/11 too. Idiot !

wait!?

They didn't land in utah?

its kind of funny when people use the moon strawman nowadays considering all the apollo astronauts that are coming forth to speak of their evidence and personal belife they have been involved in the biggest conspiracy of silence in human histrory

give us one cite of a former astronaught saying the whole thing was faked. Just one, or admit that you are lying again.

no they dont say its fake the say there are aliens !!

and I guess you think Bush and Cheney did 9/11 too. Idiot !

Clearly not. They'd have missed the Towers completely and crashed in the Long Island Sound, showering the poor people living on Roxbury with tons of fish guts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ih-t0LiK70]Nick Pope British Defence Ministy UFOs Top Secret No More! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlkV1ybBnHI]Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Recounts Apollo 11 UFO Encounter - YouTube[/ame]

Doesnt matter if it was a false flag. The government cant protect you. Your rights are reseeding.

Tough to defend against a sucker punch. But we're a pretty tough bunch regardless of what the Left/Right says the opposition says. Our rights are not any more in danger than they were Sunday the day before the Marathon.

Forum List

Back