When False Flags Don't Fly...

The CIA is involved in most evil horrific tragedies going on in this World. It has been for many years. Wherever there is war and mayhem, you can bet the CIA is involved in some way. Bin Laden, Hussein, Noriega and many others all had ties with the CIA.

It has also been proven that the CIA and FBI do fund and expedite Terrorist plots. They fund the attacks and sometimes attempt to come in at the last second to foil them. But obviously they're too late sometimes. Their operations often fail miserably. So the next time you observe war and mayhem, it would be reasonable for you to consider the possibility of the CIA being involved. It's their proven History after all.

Step One: Deny the existence of False Flags
Step Two: Accept False Flags are carried out, but not by YOUR Country.
Step Three: Discuss what False Flags your Country has committed.

Reminds me of what Mahatma Gandhi once said...

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."

At this point in history, if you don't at least suspect a false flag operation behind any and all acts of domestic "terrorism", you are either naive or stubbornly ignorant.

If you concoct a conspiracy theory after every tragedy, you are one seriously credulous idiot.

The accelerated build up of the Federal Government Army. TSA, DHS, ICE, ect...

The media demonizing guns and the all out police state.

The final stages of becoming a type 1 civilization or the demise of the planet as a whole.

Food isnt getting healthier. It's getting worse. Statistics show that people are getting dumber.

and theres no where to hide.

Yes, Martial Law is currently be implemented incrementally. Their not dumb enough to roll it out all at once. It's being done slowly and in stages. This tragedy will now give them a bit more leeway to further destroy our Freedom & Liberty.

The CIA is involved in most evil horrific tragedies going on in this World. It has been for many years. Wherever there is war and mayhem, you can bet the CIA is involved in some way. Bin Laden, Hussein, Noriega and many others all had ties with the CIA.

It has also been proven that the CIA and FBI do fund and expedite Terrorist plots. They fund the attacks and sometimes attempt to come in at the last second to foil them. But obviously they're too late sometimes. Their operations often fail miserably. So the next time you observe war and mayhem, it would be reasonable for you to consider the possibility of the CIA being involved. It's their proven History after all.

The CIA is EEEEEEEVERYWEAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

conspiracy.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And hey, now the MSM is reporting the Ricin Suspect is a "Known Conspiracy Theorist." Gee, how convenent. Time to get those bad ole Conspiracy Theorists now. How can people not be suspicious of these types of events?

The CIA is EEEEEEEVERYWEAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

conspiracy.jpg

It's actually not funny at all. The CIA is involved with most of the evil carnage currently going on in the World. They are everywhere.

Last edited:
Step One: Deny the existence of False Flags
Step Two: Accept False Flags are carried out, but not by YOUR Country.
Step Three: Discuss what False Flags your Country has committed.

Reminds me of what Mahatma Gandhi once said...

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."

Ghandi was protesting the British who were openly oppressing the populace. The British weren't "shadowy" puppet masters behind the scene pulling the strings like you claim the CIA is doing.

So not even a nice try. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

conspiracy.jpg

It's actually not funny at all. The CIA is involved with most of the evil carnage currently going on the World. They are everywhere.

I think you are trolling now. No one outside Ron Paul or the far left is this deluded.

It's actually not funny at all. The CIA is involved with most of the evil carnage currently going on the World. They are everywhere.

I think you are trolling now. No one outside Ron Paul or the far left is this deluded.

You sure it's me who's deluded?

Yeah yeah, you are the ONLY ONE besides Alex Jones who sees the truth and the rest of us are bind to the truth.

You and every other conspiracy theorist thinks the same thing.

What do you think the CIA gains from such "false flags?"

Putting us all in concentration camps like they did the last time this happened, 9/11.

Oh, wait, they didn't!

There goes your theory.

tinfoilhat.jpg

Yeah yeah, you are the ONLY ONE besides Alex Jones who sees the truth and the rest of us are bind to the truth.

Putting us all in concentration camps like they did the last time this happened, 9/11.

Oh, wait, they didn't!

There goes your theory.

tinfoilhat.jpg

They're currently implementing Martial Law incrementally. They're doing it slowly and in increments. Martial Law is happening right now. These types of attacks will only help them speed up the process. But there are many other reasons why they would carry out a False Flag attack.

Our Government is not dumb enough to roll out Martial Law all at once. They're doing it slowly & carefully with more Laws each year. One day you'll wake up and begin to realize there's Checkpoints everywhere. But by then it will probably be too late.

Oh, wait, they didn't!

There goes your theory.

tinfoilhat.jpg

They're currently implementing Martial Law incrementally. They're doing it slowly and in increments. Martial Law is happening right now. These types of attacks will only help them speed up the process. But there are many other reasons why they would carry out a False Flag attack.

Yeah, that curfew at night the government implemented is a real bitch.

Oh wait, they didn't.

paranoid-conspiracy-theorist-meme-generator-they-won-t-get-to-me-i-m-safe-in-here-a6fb9b.jpg

Our Government is not dumb enough to roll out Martial Law all at once. They're doing it slowly & carefully with more Laws each year. One day you'll wake up and begin to realize there's Checkpoints everywhere. But by then it will probably be too late.

17466901.jpg

I should have had this as my first pic after your "fact based" youtube vid. But it still fits!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

At this point in history, if you don't at least suspect a false flag operation behind any and all acts of domestic "terrorism", you are either naive or stubbornly ignorant.

When False Flags Don't Fly - YouTube!

If you don't at least suspect a false flag... | Peace . Gold . Liberty

TRUST, but verify.

Possible the most intelligent thing Reagan ever said.

Distrust, verify, then still distrust.

The government has told more lies to the people than Carter's has little pills.

Forum List

Back