When (if ever) will R-W'ers admit to Trump's approval ratings?

The economy added $55 trillion to our nations wealth.......That's prosperity

Ronald Reagan got growth through borrowing to ramp up Defense spending

Obama was given spending freezes and sequestration

give it up, winger. trying to support Obama's failures only makes you look stupid.

The community organizer from Kenya added 11 million jobs, 13,000 points to the Dow, cut unemployment by five percent, added $55 trillion to our wealth, saved the auto and financial sectors

Let's see the former host of The Apprentice beat that

those so-called stats are lies. part time minimum wage zero benefit jobs are not real jobs. he did not save the auto industry, he saved the UAW. You do not add to wealth when you double the debt.

Are you stupid or delusional? it has to be one or the other.

They are not "so called"
They are our real verifiable economic numbers

Same numbers President Tinkles will have to beat

if they measure them the same way, Trump with destroy them. Watch.

I would like to understand how you add to national wealth while doubling the debt. Can you explain?

Do you understand the concepts of wealth and debt?

My house is worth $600,000 and I have a $200,000 mortgage
I have much more wealth than debt

The US has $20 trillion in debt but over $150 trillion in wealth

Perhaps, but we don't need a "moderate" judge, we desperately need one who believes in our Constitution and that it means what it says. NOT what a judge THINKS it should say.

Scalia only believed in the Constitution when it supported his conservative views

He went against it when he supported Hobby Lobby and Citizens United

How were Hobby Lobby and Citizens United against the Constitution?

Corporations are people?

legally corporations are "persons". Its that way to protect employees and shareholders from liability for acts of the corporation.

Its a very basic legal concept. Too bad you slept through that day in junior high.

Show us where in the Constitution it supports the rights of Corporations

where does it say that they don't?

give it up, winger. trying to support Obama's failures only makes you look stupid.

The community organizer from Kenya added 11 million jobs, 13,000 points to the Dow, cut unemployment by five percent, added $55 trillion to our wealth, saved the auto and financial sectors

those so-called stats are lies. part time minimum wage zero benefit jobs are not real jobs. he did not save the auto industry, he saved the UAW. You do not add to wealth when you double the debt.

They are not "so called"

I would like to understand how you add to national wealth while doubling the debt. Can you explain?

equity is not wealth until you sell the property. If your theory is right then the US would be able to pay off its entire debt and still have wealth of 130 T. and it would be the fiscally sensible thing to do. Problem is your theory is wrong.

Scalia only believed in the Constitution when it supported his conservative views

Corporations are people?

legally corporations are "persons". Its that way to protect employees and shareholders from liability for acts of the corporation.

Its a very basic legal concept. Too bad you slept through that day in junior high.

Show where in the Constitution it says anything about Corporations

You guys are talking about a judge with a strict interpretation of the Constitution. You only want it strict on decisions you don't support

They are not "so called"

equity is not wealth until you sell the property. If your theory is right then the US would be able to pay off its entire debt and still have wealth of 130 T. and it would be the fiscally sensible thing to do. Problem is your theory is wrong.

Stop flaunting your stupidity

Of course equity is wealth

Perhaps, but we don't need a "moderate" judge, we desperately need one who believes in our Constitution and that it means what it says. NOT what a judge THINKS it should say.

NO moron....what you really mean is that you want judges that agree with you and the orange clown.....

Funny how that keeps coming up.

I want a judge that will overturn Roe....why ?

Because it is a state issue.

If the federal government passed a law forbidding abortion, I would want the SCOTUS to overturn 9-0 and return it to the states.

So your statement is horsehockey.

That was a given.....either way.

Except that I expected Trump to nominate good justices....not the idiots that Obama put forth.

In that regard....we won big time.

Merrick Garland was an excellent judge and more moderate than the judge Trump picked

Corporations are people?

The constitution says they are not ?

Which is the whole argument...right.

What constitution ?

You do know that states have them...correct ?

Recall California amended theirs to disallow gay marriage.

And a court threw it out...on what basis ? The basis the consitution said something it never really said.

You and your ilk are total hypocrites.

Corporations are people?

Show where in the Constitution it says anything about Corporations

You guys are talking about a judge with a strict interpretation of the Constitution. You only want it strict on decisions you don't support

There isn't anything.

So if the system was set up that way...there is nothing to stop it.

I noticed you didn't respond to my other post....

But, instead attached your little "funny" rating.

Which is kind of a flag to me and everyone else that you've essentially been bested and really have no rebuttal.

They are not "so called"

Using a mortgage to pay for day to day expenses is a really, really bad sign, especially when there is no end in sight.

They are not "so called"

Stop flaunting your stupidity

Of course equity is wealth

You made the claim in your silly example. Now, you are calling yourself stupid. Must be that defective liberal gene.

NO......popular vote majority would be nice, don't you think?
Here's a question for ALL you right wing nitwits"

How come you morons, believe in MAJORITY rule in congress, but not in presidential elections?
Because we understand how the electoral collage works. Liberals don´t even understand how shoelaces work.
Trump has still got to figured out how to govern for ALL American's!!!!! Meanwhile, you dumb fuck conservatives have to let him know its okay if he govern for ALL Americans.......and not you bone head conservative voters.

the changes he has made and will be making, will improve the lives of all americans. What specifically has he done that you think does not help all americans? (American citizens, to be precise)
Putin in interested in helping Trump make Red State America GREAT AGAIN!!!!

so keeping americans alive in blue states only helps red states? Securing our border only helps red states? Bringing jobs back to the USA only helps red states? Lowering taxes only helps red states?

your bias makes you stupid.
So banning people who haven't killed American's give Red State voters a since of security!!! Do you not Realize Trump and his cabinet may actually create more terrorist who want to do the country HARM!!!! Red State GOP foreign policies under Trump just could cause the country to get HIT again!!!

Red State GOP foreign policies under Trump is already trying to go to war with Iran! How does that move keep Red State voters safe???? As for Putin, what great things has Putin done for his own country? Putin kills people who disagree with him or merely has them assassinated. Oh well we see how a Trump-Putin foreign policy is successful. You warmongering conservatives will get your war of invasion and occupation and the GOP will waste Treasure and lives all over again.

Who Trump going to war with......North Korea? China? Iran? There's a mad man in the WH and Red State Americans put him in there!!! Why can't Trump just use Red State Americans to fight his war's of CHOICE!!!!

How much will Trump and his administration increase the debt and the deficit????

Because we understand how the electoral collage works. Liberals don´t even understand how shoelaces work.
Trump has still got to figured out how to govern for ALL American's!!!!! Meanwhile, you dumb fuck conservatives have to let him know its okay if he govern for ALL Americans.......and not you bone head conservative voters.

the changes he has made and will be making, will improve the lives of all americans. What specifically has he done that you think does not help all americans? (American citizens, to be precise)

so keeping americans alive in blue states only helps red states? Securing our border only helps red states? Bringing jobs back to the USA only helps red states? Lowering taxes only helps red states?

So banning people who haven't killed American's give Red State voters a since of security!!! Do you not Realize Trump and his cabinet may actually create more terrorist who want to do the country HARM!!!! Red State GOP foreign policies under Trump just could cause the country to get HIT again!!!

Red State GOP foreign policies under Trump is already trying to go to war with Iran! How does that move keep Red State voters safe???? As for Putin, what great things has Putin done for his own country? Putin kills people who disagree with him or merely has them assassinated. Oh well we see how a Trump-Putin foreign policy is successful. You warmongering conservatives will get your war of invasion and occupation and the GOP will waste Treasure and lives all over again.

Who Trump going to war with......North Korea? China? Iran? There's a mad man in the WH and Red State Americans put him in there!!! Why can't Trump just use Red State Americans to fight his war's of CHOICE!!!!

How much will Trump and his administration increase the debt and the deficit????

:cuckoo:

quiet troll....

learn to read

quiet troll....

learn to read
Hi Troll......do you look in the mirror much???

Why bother? Think it's gonna slow him down?

that's awesome from someone who whined about the things the popular president who actually carried out what the people wanted did.

you think the orange sociopath should have unchecked power while he destroys this country?

lol

Yup the populist president did more work for the people in 2 weeks then the Messiah in 8 years
  • An order directing the Treasury secretary to review the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial regulatory law.

• A memorandum instructing the Labor Department to delay implementing an Obama rule requiring financial professionals who are giving advice on retirement, and who charge commissions, to put their client's interests first.
  • An order instructing agencies that whenever they introduce a regulation, they must first abolish two others.

• A memorandum to restructure the National Security Council and the Homeland Security Council.

• A memorandum directing the Secretary of Defense to draw up a plan within 30 days to defeat ISIS.

• An order to lengthen the ban on administration officials working as lobbyists. There is now a 5 year-ban on officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government, and a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

• An executive order imposing a 120-day suspension of the refugee program and a 90-day ban on travel to the U.S. from citizens of seven terror hot spots: Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Sudan.

• Two multi-pronged orders on border security and immigration enforcement including: the authorization of a U.S.-Mexico border wall; the stripping of federal grant money to sanctuary cities; hiring 5,000 more Border Patrol agents; ending “catch-and-release” policies for illegal immigrants; and reinstating local and state immigration enforcement partnerships.

• A memorandum calling for a 30-day review of military readiness.

• Two orders reviving the Keystone XL pipeline and Dakota Access piplines. He also signed three other related orders that would: expedite the environmental permitting process for infrastructure projects related to the pipelines; direct the Commerce Department to streamline the manufacturing permitting process; and give the Commerce Department 180 days to maximize the use of U.S. steel in the pipeline.

• An order to reinstate the so-called "Mexico City Policy" – a ban on federal funds to international groups that perform abortions or lobby to legalize or promote abortion. The policy was instituted in 1984 by President Reagan, but has gone into and out of effect depending on the party in power in the White House.

• A notice that the U.S. will begin withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal. Trump called the order "a great thing for the American worker."

that's awesome from someone who whined about the things the popular president who actually carried out what the people wanted did.

you think the orange sociopath should have unchecked power while he destroys this country?

lol

Yup the populist president did more work for the people in 2 weeks then the Messiah in 8 years
  • An order directing the Treasury secretary to review the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial regulatory law.

• A memorandum instructing the Labor Department to delay implementing an Obama rule requiring financial professionals who are giving advice on retirement, and who charge commissions, to put their client's interests first.
  • An order instructing agencies that whenever they introduce a regulation, they must first abolish two others.

• A memorandum to restructure the National Security Council and the Homeland Security Council.

• A memorandum directing the Secretary of Defense to draw up a plan within 30 days to defeat ISIS.

• An order to lengthen the ban on administration officials working as lobbyists. There is now a 5 year-ban on officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government, and a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

• An executive order imposing a 120-day suspension of the refugee program and a 90-day ban on travel to the U.S. from citizens of seven terror hot spots: Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Sudan.

• Two multi-pronged orders on border security and immigration enforcement including: the authorization of a U.S.-Mexico border wall; the stripping of federal grant money to sanctuary cities; hiring 5,000 more Border Patrol agents; ending “catch-and-release” policies for illegal immigrants; and reinstating local and state immigration enforcement partnerships.

• Two orders reviving the Keystone XL pipeline and Dakota Access piplines. He also signed three other related orders that would: expedite the environmental permitting process for infrastructure projects related to the pipelines; direct the Commerce Department to streamline the manufacturing permitting process; and give the Commerce Department 180 days to maximize the use of U.S. steel in the pipeline.

• An order to reinstate the so-called "Mexico City Policy" – a ban on federal funds to international groups that perform abortions or lobby to legalize or promote abortion. The policy was instituted in 1984 by President Reagan, but has gone into and out of effect depending on the party in power in the White House.

• A notice that the U.S. will begin withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal. Trump called the order "a great thing for the American worker."
Its still early.

lol

Trump has historically low approval ratings!!!!!
Polls show Trump with historically low approval ratings

Please tell us how a 90 day ban from war torn fucked up countries harm anything? And you do know like 90% of the counties in the US voted for Trump right sport?

Forum List

Back