When (if ever) will R-W'ers admit to Trump's approval ratings?

Add mathematically challenged to the list of this nitwit's flaws......

MY list was ONLY up to 2012 (the first 4 years of Obama's 2 terms)

I listed TWENTY-EIGHT GOP rejections of Obama's policies.....

So, what does the nitwit state???..................."So republicans block about 3 things a year"

LOL
So what other excuse you have to say Obama wasn't the worst president ever?
How about stopping the Bush Depression?
With slowest economic growth than any other president.

Hardly......13000 points added to stock market......Most in history
$55 trillion added to national wealth....most in history
11 million jobs
Unemployment dropped 5.2%

You're fighting a losing battle. The economy is modest at best. Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama is the only president in history that never had a single year of growth exceeding 3%.

Surprised that you are supportive of shrinking the middle-income bracket and greatly enlarging the upper five percent. Where did that money come from and what caused the stock market increase by such a large amount? I'll give you a hint below.

I'll be happy to explain this to you.

c1c693ff-182a-4842-a707-91b172f3b517_zpsnhit3pny.jpg

There is no criteria that you must have a year over 3% (that was created from the right).....what you got out of Obama was steady growth in the 2-3% range. There were no crashes during Obama's eight years

I am glad you are concerned about the middle class that has been shrinking since Reagan began attacking it. However, the poor wage growth in the middle class can be blamed primarily on the "job creators" that our supply side policies have been rewarding for 30 years

11 million jobs

You're fighting a losing battle. The economy is modest at best. Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama is the only president in history that never had a single year of growth exceeding 3%.

Surprised that you are supportive of shrinking the middle-income bracket and greatly enlarging the upper five percent. Where did that money come from and what caused the stock market increase by such a large amount? I'll give you a hint below.

There is no criteria that you must have a year over 3% (that was created from the right).....what you got out of Obama was steady growth in the 2-3% range. There were no crashes during Obama's eight years

I am glad you are concerned about the middle class that has been shrinking since Reagan began attacking it. However, the poor wage growth in the middle class can be blamed primarily on the "job creators" that our supply side policies have been rewarding for 30 years

The wage stagnation of the Middle Class has been driven by two factors, Immigration and Trade.

Both predated and outlasted Reagan.

Though he did not successfully address them during his terms. Obviously.

You lost.

Get over it.

Someday (fairly soon, I might add) you'll realize that WE lost........

That was a given.....either way.

Except that I expected Trump to nominate good justices....not the idiots that Obama put forth.

In that regard....we won big time.

Merrick Garland was an excellent judge and more moderate than the judge Trump picked

Perhaps, but we don't need a "moderate" judge, we desperately need one who believes in our Constitution and that it means what it says. NOT what a judge THINKS it should say.

Perhaps, but we don't need a "moderate" judge, we desperately need one who believes in our Constitution and that it means what it says. NOT what a judge THINKS it should say.

NO moron....what you really mean is that you want judges that agree with you and the orange clown.....

11 million jobs

No, we did not even have mediocre, lukewarm growth under the reign of petulant, former President Barack Hussein Obama. You and President Obama only WISH our growth rate was that that high, between 2 and 3 percent. Do you always post without any research? Allow me to help.

Assuming 2.67% RGDP growth for 2016, Obama will leave office having produced an average of 1.55% growth. This would place his presidency fourth from the bottom of the list of 39*, above only those of Herbert Hoover (-5.65%), Andrew Johnson (-0.70%) and Theodore Roosevelt (1.41%)

For your uneducated benefit:

Ronald Reagan brought forth an annual real GDP growth of 3.5%

There was also no prosperity during the reign of President Obama.

So, you would have the president elected by a few counties in Cal and NY?

NO......popular vote majority would be nice, don't you think?
Here's a question for ALL you right wing nitwits"

How come you morons, believe in MAJORITY rule in congress, but not in presidential elections?
Because we understand how the electoral collage works. Liberals don´t even understand how shoelaces work.
Trump has still got to figured out how to govern for ALL American's!!!!! Meanwhile, you dumb fuck conservatives have to let him know its okay if he govern for ALL Americans.......and not you bone head conservative voters.

the changes he has made and will be making, will improve the lives of all americans. What specifically has he done that you think does not help all americans? (American citizens, to be precise)
Putin in interested in helping Trump make Red State America GREAT AGAIN!!!!

so keeping americans alive in blue states only helps red states? Securing our border only helps red states? Bringing jobs back to the USA only helps red states? Lowering taxes only helps red states?

your bias makes you stupid.

You lost.

Get over it.

Except that I expected Trump to nominate good justices....not the idiots that Obama put forth.

Merrick Garland was an excellent judge and more moderate than the judge Trump picked

Scalia only believed in the Constitution when it supported his conservative views

He went against it when he supported Hobby Lobby and Citizens United

You lost.

Get over it.

Scalia only believed in the Constitution when it supported his conservative views

How were Hobby Lobby and Citizens United against the Constitution?

11 million jobs

No, we did not even have mediocre, lukewarm growth under the reign of petulant, former President Barack Hussein Obama. You and President Obama only WISH our growth rate was that that high, between 2 and 3 percent. Do you always post without any research? Allow me to help.

Assuming 2.67% RGDP growth for 2016, Obama will leave office having produced an average of 1.55% growth. This would place his presidency fourth from the bottom of the list of 39*, above only those of Herbert Hoover (-5.65%), Andrew Johnson (-0.70%) and Theodore Roosevelt (1.41%)

The economy added $55 trillion to our nations wealth.......That's prosperity

Ronald Reagan got growth through borrowing to ramp up Defense spending

Obama was given spending freezes and sequestration

Corporations are people?

11 million jobs

give it up, winger. trying to support Obama's failures only makes you look stupid.

Corporations are people?

legally corporations are "persons". Its that way to protect employees and shareholders from liability for acts of the corporation.

Its a very basic legal concept. Too bad you slept through that day in junior high.

Corporations are people?

Just as much as unions.

11 million jobs

give it up, winger. trying to support Obama's failures only makes you look stupid.

The community organizer from Kenya added 11 million jobs, 13,000 points to the Dow, cut unemployment by five percent, added $55 trillion to our wealth, saved the auto and financial sectors

Let's see the former host of The Apprentice beat that

Corporations are people?

legally corporations are "persons". Its that way to protect employees and shareholders from liability for acts of the corporation.

Its a very basic legal concept. Too bad you slept through that day in junior high.

Show us where in the Constitution it supports the rights of Corporations

Corporations are people?

Show us where in the Constitution it supports the rights of Corporations

Corporations don't have free speech? Does the Constitution say that?

The community organizer from Kenya added 11 million jobs, 13,000 points to the Dow, cut unemployment by five percent, added $55 trillion to our wealth, saved the auto and financial sectors

those so-called stats are lies. part time minimum wage zero benefit jobs are not real jobs. he did not save the auto industry, he saved the UAW. You do not add to wealth when you double the debt.

Are you stupid or delusional? it has to be one or the other.

those so-called stats are lies. part time minimum wage zero benefit jobs are not real jobs. he did not save the auto industry, he saved the UAW. You do not add to wealth when you double the debt.

They are not "so called"
They are our real verifiable economic numbers

Same numbers President Tinkles will have to beat

They are not "so called"
They are our real verifiable economic numbers

Same numbers President Tinkles will have to beat

if they measure them the same way, Trump with destroy them. Watch.

I would like to understand how you add to national wealth while doubling the debt. Can you explain?

Forum List

Back