🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Illegals Sue A Pervert Teacher's School District For Abuse:

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Meet "progressive" grade school teacher Mark Brendt....for almost 30 years he got away with a game in which he tied up 3rd graders and fed them spoonfuls of his semen. He also tortured these kids by putting large cockroaches on their faces, threatening them to keep quiet about it, and God knows what else.

Los%20Angeles%20School%20miramonte.jpg

Mark took a plea deal and is doing 25 years in a California prison. His entire school's faculty and administration was fired...so what else may have been going on there remains unknown. We know our public schools have been target-rich environments for leftist perverts for years. The question here is can the illegals he preyed on sue the LA Untied School District for it?

I say NO.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

There is not a SINGLE disadvantage to sneaking into our country and living off American taxpayers.....FREE everything....schooling, healthcare, voting rights, food, and shelter. Where does it end? When do we tell the human waves that enough is enough....that they face the same risks from our pervert democRATS as our kids do?

Well here is a good place to start....maybe the word will drift back south that coming to America ain't all it's cracked up to be. You will live in fear of getting caught and deported. You will suffer the humiliation of having to live and work under an assumed name and have to be paid in cash, which you will be robbed for. And your kids? Hey, there are hundreds of Obama perverts like Mark Brendt in our public schools thanks to the Rat teacher's union and they like little brown boys and girls.....they find them fun to play with.
1760.gif

WHO PAYS IF THEY CAN SUE? THE TAXPAYERS IS WHO PAYS.....FORGET IT.

Meet "progressive" grade school teacher Mark Brendt....for almost 30 years he got away with a game in which he tied up 3rd graders and fed them spoonfuls of his semen. He also tortured these kids by putting large cockroaches on their faces, threatening them to keep quiet about it, and God knows what else.

Los%20Angeles%20School%20miramonte.jpg

Mark took a plea deal and is doing 25 years in a California prison. His entire school's faculty and administration was fired...so what else may have been going on there remains unknown. We know our public schools have been target-rich environments for leftist perverts for years. The question here is can the illegals he preyed on sue the LA Untied School District for it?

I say NO.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

There is not a SINGLE disadvantage to sneaking into our country and living off American taxpayers.....FREE everything....schooling, healthcare, voting rights, food, and shelter. Where does it end? When do we tell the human waves that enough is enough....that they face the same risks from our pervert democRATS as our kids do?

Well here is a good place to start....maybe the word will drift back south that coming to America ain't all it's cracked up to be. You will live in fear of getting caught and deported. You will suffer the humiliation of having to live and work under an assumed name and have to be paid in cash, which you will be robbed for. And your kids? Hey, there are hundreds of Obama perverts like Mark Brendt in our public schools thanks to the Rat teacher's union and they like little brown boys and girls.....they find them fun to play with.
1760.gif

WHO PAYS IF THEY CAN SUE? THE TAXPAYERS IS WHO PAYS.....FORGET IT.

The taxpayers pay for everything, no way around it.

Millions will be spent just locking this sick fuck up for life.

I think certain crimes, and this is one, should bring swift and certain execution upon conviction, with a dose of societal anger thrown in.

That OP was one of the most depraved, offensive, idiotic, piles of shit posted here in a while. If you have any self-respect or character at all, you'll delete the thread.

Bull, you are a complete and utter moron

As for this former teacher, I hope he gets murdered in prison.

As for illegals suing. Yes, they should sue and if it's proven that the school had ANY knowledge of what this asshole was doing his victims should receive recompense regardless of their citizenship status.

As for illegals suing. Yes, they should sue and if it's proven that the school had ANY knowledge of what this asshole was doing his victims should receive recompense regardless of their citizenship status.

So these families sneak in here, take our jobs and desks in school rooms PLUS become millionaires at taxpayer expense? Stick it where the sun don't shine, MOron.

So these families sneak in here, take our jobs and desks in school rooms PLUS become millionaires at taxpayer expense? Stick it where the sun don't shine, MOron.

So their status as illegal aliens means people can victimize them? You're a sick fuck.

So their status as illegal aliens means people can victimize them? You're a sick fuck.

I haven't "victimized" anybody, asshole....you're the school teacher....clean up your own fucking mess.

uh what? English a second language to you? At no point did I say you victimized anyone. Nor am I a school teacher.

If the school administrators knew what this teacher was doing, they should A) Be arrested and charged with abetting a crime B) Be forced to pay the victims. By the way schools have insurance for this sort of thing and any award would be capped by that insurance , by law. The taxpayers wouldn't be out anything.

I find it unlikely that the school would be found guilty of covering up this guy's crimes and so no lawsuit would be successful anyway.

uh what? English a second language to you? At no point did I say you victimized anyone. Nor am I a school teacher.

If the school administrators knew what this teacher was doing, they should A) Be arrested and charged with abetting a crime B) Be forced to pay the victims. By the way schools have insurance for this sort of thing and any award would be capped by that insurance , by law. The taxpayers wouldn't be out anything.

I find it unlikely that the school would be found guilty of covering up this guy's crimes and so no lawsuit would be successful anyway.

I admit my first language is pig latin....but I now consider myself bilingual. You claimed you were a school teacher but I bet you didn't teach economics. For every settlement an insurance company pays out, it raises it's rates on it's other customers to cancel out the payout. Therefore the citizen/taxpayers PAY....nobody else. Maybe if the border-jumpers finally realize there are limits on what they can rake off Unca Sugar, they stay where they belong. :doubt:

I admit my first language is pig latin....but I now consider myself bilingual. You claimed you were a school teacher but I bet you didn't teach economics. For every settlement an insurance company pays out, it raises it's rates on it's other customers to cancel out the payout. Therefore the citizen/taxpayers PAY....nobody else. Maybe if the border-jumpers finally realize there are limits on what they can rake off Unca Sugar, they stay where they belong. :doubt:

What? I didn't claim I was a school teacher... I'm US Army Retired. Was an MP all my life.

What's the problem here ?

Keep the teacher in jail for the rest of his life, and kick the illegals out of the country.

Case closed.

Forum List

Back