🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Illegals Sue A Pervert Teacher's School District For Abuse:

This is old news.

The end game was the entire school was closed for a year. The sick fuck wasn't the only sick fuck. They were all sick fucks right down to and including the janitors. It seems that to stop the lawsuits for firing the sick fuck teachers they were just transferred to this one school where the kids were non english speaking hispanics mostly here illegally. The least likely to complain.

This is old news.

The end game was the entire school was closed for a year. The sick fuck wasn't the only sick fuck. They were all sick fucks right down to and including the janitors. ...

And including the OP of this sick, unnecessary thread.

old news.

And including the OP of this sick, unnecessary thread.

When you buy this site or be named an admin, you can decide what threads are "necessary", asshole.

Until then suck a tail pipe....you don't get to choose who gets to air their opinion. :321:

This is old news.

The end game was the entire school was closed for a year. The sick fuck wasn't the only sick fuck. They were all sick fucks right down to and including the janitors. It seems that to stop the lawsuits for firing the sick fuck teachers they were just transferred to this one school where the kids were non english speaking hispanics mostly here illegally. The least likely to complain.

Nope.....this is not old news concerning the lawsuit.

Teacher accused of molesting 23 third-graders wants to use legal status of kids as tool lawyers say Fox News Latino

It's "primitive weapons" season this week, it is the .44 Rem Mag Handy Rifle, a single shot like he old H&R shotguns.

Saturday is regular season and the BAR comes out

Good LORD....the BAR with the muzzle-break....you'll be deef by Christmas, Bro...but muscular.....that beast has to weigh 20lbs.

It's "primitive weapons" season this week, it is the .44 Rem Mag Handy Rifle, a single shot like he old H&R shotguns.

Good LORD....the BAR with the muzzle-break....you'll be deef by Christmas, Bro...but muscular.....that beast has to weigh 20lbs.
It does go off with authority.

That it does. LIONS WIN.....the Saints go marching OUT.....24-23. :mm:

It does go off with authority.

That it does. LIONS WIN.....the Saints go marching OUT.....24-23. :mm:

And my Panthers got whupped too, so, they should still be 1/2 game ahead.

I was cheering for the Lions, in fact, I made Brees throw that interception, with a psychic gris gris on his ass.

Psychic gris gris does not work against the Pack.

]

And my Panthers got whupped too, so, they should still be 1/2 game ahead.

I was cheering for the Lions, in fact, I made Brees throw that interception, with a psychic gris gris on his ass.

Psychic gris gris does not work against the Pack.

:laugh: Ma always said that gypsy woman you used to sneak off with gave ya special powers.

Why did the fbi in 2012 decide not to investigate it? And why did the guy only get 23 years for 23 counts?

Ain't all she gave me.

I gave her the clap.....oh oh.
blush_zpseea8b0c2.png

Forum List

Back