Fauci Finally Admits School Closures Were a Bad Idea

No, that's stupid. These questions were asked and answered. And manynof the answers were, We.do not know." It's when those fools would still not shut the fk up that they were asked to stfu.

"Victim complex"
they run out and horde all the toilet paper, then wonder why fauci tells them to go easy on the masks until a supply could be increased.

biggest problem these fools have is that they expect a vaccine advertised at 90% by pfizer and cdc to work better than the 100% claims made by their influencers for the miracle snake oil du jour like hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin.

wandering off subject bye

I have it on good authority that in his memoirs he confesses that he was contracted to develop and release it with the intent of muddying the election And as a testing for how utterly obedient a percentage of Americans would be

No, that's stupid. These questions were asked and answered. And manynof the answers were, We.do not know." It's when those fools would still not shut the fk up that they were asked to stfu.

"Victim complex"
1719338171949.gif

Normal human beings with normal brains call this learning.
He worked in a despicable field. A field of work that should be stopped around the world. It was not Trump that caused it. It was men like this psychopath that killed endless millions of people and had parts of America through politics shut down their economies with people threatening each other. This was done on purpose to affect the 2020 election.

I have it on good authority that in his memoirs he confesses that he was contracted to develop and release it with the intent of muddying the election And as a testing for how utterly obedient a percentage of Americans would be
The only authority necessary would be empirical observation.

To an extent but at the same time, in some places they obstructed returning to normal school daze too. Our school system spent a mint setting up for 100% streaming classes including buying all the needed pads, software, etc, but then pivoted to the hybrid model over protests. With our 3 kids, it kind of ran the spectrum. The oldest was indifferent, the golden haired child was pissed because he didn't get to have 5 days of flirting a week, and #3 is even more anti-social than me and wanted to stay in tele-learning for the rest of forever.

Forum List

Back