When is rape not a crime?

I don't smoke. Only fools smoke. Smoking causes cancer and is an affront to God. The Holy father in Rome has advised us all to stop smoking and I did as he ordered.

I don't smoke. Only fools smoke. Smoking causes cancer and is an affront to God. The Holy father in Rome has advised us all to stop smoking and I did as he ordered.

He also advises against Sex with little boys and girls Yukon. You do follow that, right? Catholics shouldn't condone Rape or make excuses for it. At least try harder.:doubt::doubt::doubt:

JD,

Good post babe. At least you make sense.

Hey Yukon:

Self_Massage.gif

Well, I guess we agree on something.

She looks like JD_2B.

When you are a famous left leaning director, according to the hollywood elite.

Roman Polanski: backlash as Whoopi Goldberg says director didn't commit 'rape-rape' - Telegraph

Some fun quotes:

"I know it wasn't rape-rape. I think it was something else, but I don't believe it was rape-rape"...Whoopi Goldberg

"it's a three-decades-old case that is dead but for minor technicalities. We stand by him and await his release and his next masterpiece."..Debra Winger

"He's a humanist" who had been the victim of a "miscarriage of justice" "We will have to speak to our leaders, particularly in California. I'm not too shy to go and talk to the Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and to ask him once and for all to look at this." ...Harvey Weinstein

I've been asking people how they would feel if I seduced their 13 year old daughter, if they would be ok with it 30 years down the road if I lived in some foreign country and she just wanted to leave the past in the past.

For some strange reason people don't like that question, I can't seem to understand why.

It's not rape, rape???

When is rape not a crime.

Apparently prison.

Sad that.

There are no TENDER PLUMP crack babies in the Ghettos of Chicago, Well not in the 70's. Now they have wic and Welfare and foodstamps and sec 8 and etc.... So maybe now you can find some tendy plump crack babies. I don't think Elvis had a chance.....

[SIZE=+1]KBR Loses $3M in Rape case[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
A woman who claimed she was raped in 2005 while working in Iraq for Cheney's Halliburton has been awarded nearly $3 million by an arbitrator to settle her case. Tracy Barker sued Halliburton in May 2007, claiming she was sexually attacked by a State Department employee while working as a civilian contractor in the southern Iraqi city of Basra. A federal judge in Bush-friendly Houston had dismissed Barker's lawsuit in January 2008, ruling she had to abide by an employment agreement she signed that made drugged-rape legal as a form of entertainment for Halliburton employees. Court records filed this week show Barker was awarded a judgment of $2.93 million to settle her arbitration claim against KBR.

Link
Excerpt:
A woman who claimed she was raped in 2005 while working in Iraq for Cheney's Halliburton has been awarded nearly $3 million by an arbitrator to settle her case. Tracy Barker sued Halliburton in May 2007, claiming she was sexually attacked by a State Department employee while working as a civilian contractor in the southern Iraqi city of Basra. A federal judge in Bush-friendly Houston had dismissed Barker's lawsuit in January 2008, ruling she had to abide by an employment agreement she signed that made drugged-rape legal as a form of entertainment for Halliburton employees. Court records filed this week show Barker was awarded a judgment of $2.93 million to settle her arbitration claim against KBR.

People should be behind bars here. Justice is far from served. Our Government Needs to Do It's Job, or reimburse Us Everywhere it has failed. This is a cover up, and a refusal to comply with Job Responsibilities. The Trust is broken again.

Mr. Polanski is innocent. He was tricked by a whore and her mother.

a thirteen Year old manipulating and outsmarting a 35 year old man, thinking through his Penis? That is Your Position. .... Have I told you lately..... Fuck Off!!!

Link
Excerpt:
you fucking LIAR
why did you change the context of that link to fit your political agenda
fucking asswipe

Intense,

Regardless of what you believe the facts speak for themselves. Mr. Polanski was tricked and manipulated by whores. He is innocent.

Intense,

Regardless of what you believe the facts speak for themselves. Mr. Polanski was tricked and manipulated by whores. He is innocent.

A 13 year old can't even usually do PRE-ALGEBRA yet, so how on earth can a multi millionaire be TRICKED by a little 13 year old girl???

Tell me, Yukyuk.. What traits does a 13 year old girl have, that somehow make it even humanly possible for her to TRICK a man 30 years older than her into having sex with her, and of course drugging her beforehand??

WOW.

Intense,

A 13 year old can't even usually do PRE-ALGEBRA yet, so how on earth can a multi millionaire be TRICKED by a little 13 year old girl???

Tell me, Yukyuk.. What traits does a 13 year old girl have, that somehow make it even humanly possible for her to TRICK a man 30 years older than her into having sex with her, and of course drugging her beforehand??

WOW.

To pedophiles like Polanski and Yukky, the answer is "the young girl has breasts (maybe) and a vagina." But the real answer is that she is also likely too inexperienced and immature to successfully fend off the criminal moves of the scumbags like Polanski.

That's it in a nutshell. The pedophiles and their enablers will never admit it, but their own complete lack of manhood and self-worth makes them seek out susceptible victims.

They are beyond disgusting.

Forum List

Back