When it comes to the RW, are they generally too immature to admit how god awful Trump is?

Strings like this amuse me! No, seriously...Donald Trump has been in office for a day...let me repeat that...Donald Trump has been in office for a day...and knee jerk progressive shills like Billy000 have ALREADY declared him to be a failure! You need to stop smoking that shit out there in Colorado, Billy it's making you paranoid and stupid.

Well, now, OS, how many of these things that he promised to do on day one have been accomplished?

Trump promised to do these 10 things on his first day as president

What's even more amusing is to watch you folks on the left wind your panties in a knot assuming every statement that Trump made during the campaign was a policy plan! Here's a newsflash...he's a man who's prone to overstatement! Always has been...probably always will be! What he should have said is that these are the 10 things he's going to start working on his first day as President. Anyone who seriously thought those things could be DONE his first day is simply a moron!

Thank you for translating what Trump "should have said". I suspect that you are are going to be very busy spinning he direct quotes over the next 4 years, and I recommend that you demand a raise.

I could care less what someone "says", Vandalshandle...the only thing that matters to me is what they "do"! We just had eight years of a President who "said" he was going to do a lot of things and then never followed through on what he promised. Would you be happier with more of that? From the election results it's apparent that for many Americans the answer to that question was no!

I'm not sure how old you are, Oldstyle, but apparently not old enough to remember the last time America decided that they wanted someone who was not a politician to head our government, instead of the run of the mill corrupt scoundrels who had been running things. . They elected a nuclear engineer, instead. His name was Jimmy Carter.

Strings like this amuse me! No, seriously...Donald Trump has been in office for a day...let me repeat that...Donald Trump has been in office for a day...and knee jerk progressive shills like Billy000 have ALREADY declared him to be a failure! You need to stop smoking that shit out there in Colorado, Billy it's making you paranoid and stupid.

Well, now, OS, how many of these things that he promised to do on day one have been accomplished?

What's even more amusing is to watch you folks on the left wind your panties in a knot assuming every statement that Trump made during the campaign was a policy plan! Here's a newsflash...he's a man who's prone to overstatement! Always has been...probably always will be! What he should have said is that these are the 10 things he's going to start working on his first day as President. Anyone who seriously thought those things could be DONE his first day is simply a moron!

Thank you for translating what Trump "should have said". I suspect that you are are going to be very busy spinning he direct quotes over the next 4 years, and I recommend that you demand a raise.

I could care less what someone "says", Vandalshandle...the only thing that matters to me is what they "do"! We just had eight years of a President who "said" he was going to do a lot of things and then never followed through on what he promised. Would you be happier with more of that? From the election results it's apparent that for many Americans the answer to that question was no!

I'm not sure how old you are, Oldstyle, but apparently not old enough to remember the last time America decided that they wanted someone who was not a politician to head our government, instead of the run of the mill corrupt scoundrels who had been running things. . They elected a nuclear engineer, instead. His name was Jimmy Carter.

Jimmy Carter was Governor of Georgia. A politician.

Carter's entire political career before being elected president was 4 years. i would not call that a career politician.

Carter's entire political career before being elected president was 4 years. i would not call that a career politician.

Eight. Two terms as a Georgia State Senator, one as Governor. A politician nonetheless.

I think the denial the RW has about Trump is palpable. Sure some RWs will say, "well he's better than Hillary! Derp, derp, derp!"

The truth is, the entire Rightwing secretly knows at this point ANY other politician would be preferable to Trump. They know they royally fucked up supporting this moron just because he was an "outsider".

Deep down they know that whiney little bitch should be far away from any nuclear codes but because they hate it when liberals are right, they play pretend without actually trying to defend his actions.

And still you will continue to believe your nonsense, even as he politically beats you people into a metaphorical smear with a figurative rubber hose.
Why is him winning the election the ONLY selling point you have on him? You can't defend him based on his own merits and you know it.

He'll secure the border and appoint conservative judges, all else that pisses regressives off is gravy.
He won't do shit with the border and you know it. That dumbass can't handle major legislation of any kind.

So tell me genius, what kind of legislation is required to enforce existing law? Oh and remember building a wall is in existing law, your dear leader just refused to do it.

He was governor of Georgia you idiot

Eight. Two terms as a Georgia State Senator, one as Governor. A politician nonetheless.

Ok, I got it. As a peanut farmer and a nuclear engineer, he would have made a fine president, but his ineptitude was caused by being in state government for 8 years.

I think that I now know how it is that you came to the point of being a Trump supporter.

Ok, I got it. As a peanut farmer and a nuclear engineer, he would have made a fine president, but his ineptitude was caused by being in state government for 8 years.

I think that I now know how it is that you came to the point of being a Trump supporter.

You got caught showing your ignorance.

He was governor of Georgia you idiot

Having lived in Georgia at the time, I was remotely aware of the fact that he was governor for 4 years. If you want to count 4 years in the legislator, you may, but be aware of the fact that he was paid $15,000 per year to do that, so it is kind of like saying someone who had been drafted to go to Vietnam was a career warrier.

No, you don't "got it".

I dispensed with the Democrats years ago, there was no one else running, and Trump happened to agree with me on a number of issues.

Just wait, you fascist liberals ain't seen nothing yet......
You don't even know what Trump will do as president. No one does. No one can predict what a man with a toddler's mind will do as president. You just delude yourself with your simple-minded passion for him. You're nothing but sheep.

We know enough to know that Trump (nor any other president) can actually launch a Nuke all on his own with or without the codes.

But hey, it IS fun watching you leftardz wet your little huggies while stressing about it.

No, you don't "got it".

I dispensed with the Democrats years ago, there was no one else running, and Trump happened to agree with me on a number of issues.

Like his promise to change water in to wine, and walk the length of the Washington Monument reflecting pool without getting his feet wet?

I think the denial the RW has about Trump is palpable. Sure some RWs will say, "well he's better than Hillary! Derp, derp, derp!"

The truth is, the entire Rightwing secretly knows at this point ANY other politician would be preferable to Trump. They know they royally fucked up supporting this moron just because he was an "outsider".

Deep down they know that whiney little bitch should be far away from any nuclear codes but because they hate it when liberals are right, they play pretend without actually trying to defend his actions.

And still you will continue to believe your nonsense, even as he politically beats you people into a metaphorical smear with a figurative rubber hose.
Why is him winning the election the ONLY selling point you have on him? You can't defend him based on his own merits and you know it.

He'll secure the border and appoint conservative judges, all else that pisses regressives off is gravy.
He won't do shit with the border and you know it. That dumbass can't handle major legislation of any kind.

So tell me genius, what kind of legislation is required to enforce existing law? Oh and remember building a wall is in existing law, your dear leader just refused to do it.
I'm sorry are you really stupid enough to believe building a goddamn wall is going to do anything to curb illegal immigration? Of course as usual you don't even know the facts on immigration. More Mexicans are leaving the US than coming in.

I'm sorry are you really stupid enough to believe building a goddamn wall is going to do anything to curb illegal immigration? Of course as usual you don't even know the facts on immigration. More Mexicans are leaving the US than coming in.

but, but, but, it worked so well for the Chinese, and for Hadrian in Britain! (if you discount the fact that the mongols bribed their way through the Chinese one, and the Romans were soon driven out of Britain).

I'd sooner employ sharpshooters than build a wall. Cheaper. More persuasive.

Yours is close to my own Idea / Ideal.

I would like to see the entire length of the southern border (already Federal property) designated as a series of Military bases. Wall and all.

That's where our basic training for several of our military branches should take place and that would provide for an automatic (built in) 24/7 guard. Much like the DMZ between North and South Korea.

The portions of the border deemed to environmentally hostile should serve as BOMBING ranges and patrolled accordingly.

Let the illegals try to cross through miles of unexploded ordinance.

Last edited:

Child, it's you that doesn't know anything about immigration if you think Mexicans are the only problem.

...and with a mindset like that, not even worthy of the time it takes to read your posts. So, welcome to my elite list of special posters that include like minded fascists on my ignore list...

Yours is close to my own Idea / Ideal.

I would like to see the entire length of the southern border (already Federal property) designated as a series of Military bases. Wall and all.

That's where our basic training for several of our military branches should take place and that would provide for an automatic (built in) 24/7 guard. Much like the DMZ between North and South Korea.

The portions of the border deemed to environmentally hostile should serve as BOMBING ranges and patrolled accordingly.

Let the illegals try to cross through miles of unexploded ordinance.

...ahhh, Chuz, what about us US citizens who live down here?

...and with a mindset like that, not even worthy of the time it takes to read your posts. So, welcome to my elite list of special posters that include like minded fascists on my ignore list...

Great! Thanks!

"I shall wear it as a badge of honor." :laugh:

Forum List

Back