When it comes to the RW, are they generally too immature to admit how god awful Trump is?

[
Lol my dad didn't give me a millions of dollars to start a bunch of failing business ventures.
Nor did the President's father. His father loaned him the money that he used to start an extremely successful business.

Are you intelligent enough to comprehend the difference between a gift and a loan? Or are you too stupid? Or just purposefully being disingenuous? Or what????
lol the only info you're basing that on is what Trump himself said. That's moronic.
Liar.

I think the denial the RW has about Trump is palpable. Sure some RWs will say, "well he's better than Hillary! Derp, derp, derp!"

The truth is, the entire Rightwing secretly knows at this point ANY other politician would be preferable to Trump. They know they royally fucked up supporting this moron just because he was an "outsider".

Deep down they know that whiney little bitch should be far away from any nuclear codes but because they hate it when liberals are right, they play pretend without actually trying to defend his actions.

There's no denial. The emotionally immature RW has elected the emotionally immature Donald Trump. They're fine with putting one of their own in office.

We don't kill babies. You're lying about that. You don't even think babies are being killed. You lie about it because it gives you an excuse to hate.

I don't think babies are being killed? How do you know what I think and what do you think Planned Parenthood (which lefties like yourself support) does for a living?

Killing is killing. You choose the immoral route again.

No, killing is not killing, and choosing to kill the innocent over evil is evil in itself.

You're lying again. Telling police to behave is not siding with criminals.

You are in no position to tell police what to do. Even after intense investigations into shootings where the police are justified, you on the left still stick up for the criminal. Evil always sides with evil.

Nobody is siding with terrorists. You're just a staggeringly dishonest human being. Thanks for proving my point.

You on the left always side with terrorists. You praised DumBama when he let five of our top terrorists go in exchange for a lowly private that deserted his country. You praised DumBama when he gave the world terror leader (Iran) billions of dollars so they can develop nukes. You even supported DumBama when he gave Iraq to ISIS.

You're getting hysterical. Policy disagreement is not evil. One could note that the 'disarmed' western democracies are much safer than the USA, which makes you look like the butcher.

Yes, policy disagreement is evil when your policies favor the criminal.

Your sick fantasies are creeping us out. Go jerk off somewhere else, perv.

I didn't create that fantasy--your liberal leader did. In fact he stated he would cut funding to schools that didn't agree with his evil. Thank God (and yes..... God) the courts stopped him.

That's squealing victimhood crap, unworthy of a man with testicles.

So are you denying that your evil party strives to take God out of our society?

You being a dishonest crybaby doesn't make us evil. It just further demonstrates your allegiance to Satan, the lord of lies.

And I notice you still haven't condemned your fellow genocidal righties. Jesus commands standing up to evil, not sucking up to evil. It's like you think "WWJD?", and then do the opposite.

And yet, you suck up to evil on every level.

I don't think babies are being killed? How do you know what I think and what do you think Planned Parenthood (which lefties like yourself support) does for a living?

If I really thought toddlers were being butchered assembly line fashion in my city, I wouldn't just be whining about it on the internet. I'd be putting my body on the line to stop it. And nobody would be getting hurt, except possibly me.

You, all you do is whine on the internet.

Hence, you're either the biggest coward on the planet, or the biggest liar. My money's on "liar". You don't think babies are being killed. Nobody does. It's kook talk. Specks are not babies. My goddamn cat knows a speck is not a baby, and she has a brain the size of a walnut. Presumably, your brain is bigger.

Now, if you'd like to claim no, you're not a liar, you're just a coward, I'm listening.

You on the left always side with terrorists.

Terrorism is at a level here of ... near zero. Your leaders have played you, in an attempt to keep you in a state of hysteria. It worked.

Not to worry. I'm sure Trump can get us a terrorist attack soon. After all, it will be a good excuse to crack some heads, so you'll be giddy with delight when it happens. And yes, we know you'll blame Obama, as responsibility is foreign to your DNA.

So are you denying that your evil party strives to take God out of our society?

Yep. That's a big ol' whopper on your part. Being neutral on religion is not "taking God out of society".

Lol ok let's pretend you could. Does that make you qualified for president?

What makes one qualified to be President is in a document called the US Constitution.

When you can take money and double it, triple it, or even multiply it ten fold, that's what makes a person self-made. How much you start off with is irrelevant when speaking of success. After all, if you can double one cent, and double it again, and double it again, you only have to double that amount 27 times to become a millionaire.

I didn't even mention Clinton.

However I did show you evidence. Do you think the video was faked? Or what?

I think you're a liar for claiming that video of Clinton drinking means she's "a lush who drinks way too much".

Why don't you hold any other human being to the "if you drink at all, you're a drunk" standard? Why the double standard that everyone sees?
She does not just have a couple beers of or glasses of wine. She drinks hard liquor and has stated that her favorite drink is a vodka martini. She also has said in an interview that she participated in a vodka drinking contest while she was a senator. And her serious health problems are consistent with what happens to people after decades of hard drinking.

The rw was a lot more honest with themselves about Trump than the left was with themselves about Hillary.

And as far as the codes, I would rather Trump have them than that psycho bitch.
No you don't. I'm sure you hate Hillary, but we both know you would still prefer her in charge of nukes.

She'd be more useful in the kitchen, making strawberry daiquiris for the men.

You'd have to teach her how to run a blender.

If I really thought toddlers were being butchered assembly line fashion in my city, I wouldn't just be whining about it on the internet. I'd be putting my body on the line to stop it. And nobody would be getting hurt, except possibly me.

You, all you do is whine on the internet.

Hence, you're either the biggest coward on the planet, or the biggest liar. My money's on "liar". You don't think babies are being killed. Nobody does. It's kook talk. Specks are not babies. My goddamn cat knows a speck is not a baby, and she has a brain the size of a walnut. Presumably, your brain is bigger.

Now, if you'd like to claim no, you're not a liar, you're just a coward, I'm listening.

So you think God or Jesus would agree with you? Or do you really believe the devil holds your stance?

Terrorism is at a level here of ... near zero. Your leaders have played you, in an attempt to keep you in a state of hysteria. It worked.

Not to worry. I'm sure Trump can get us a terrorist attack soon. After all, it will be a good excuse to crack some heads, so you'll be giddy with delight when it happens. And yes, we know you'll blame Obama, as responsibility is foreign to your DNA.

Under GW, we only had one terrorist attack on our soil. Under DumBama, we suffered several.

Yep. That's a big ol' whopper on your part. Being neutral on religion is not "taking God out of society".

Taking schools to court for even the mention of God, or suing to remove the ten commandments out of a public building is taking God out of society. It's not neutral in any way. It's anti-religion, anti-God, and anti-christianity.

I think the denial the RW has about Trump is palpable. Sure some RWs will say, "well he's better than Hillary! Derp, derp, derp!"

The truth is, the entire Rightwing secretly knows at this point ANY other politician would be preferable to Trump. They know they royally fucked up supporting this moron just because he was an "outsider".

Deep down they know that whiney little bitch should be far away from any nuclear codes but because they hate it when liberals are right, they play pretend without actually trying to defend his actions.

And still you will continue to believe your nonsense, even as he politically beats you people into a metaphorical smear with a figurative rubber hose.
Why is him winning the election the ONLY selling point you have on him? You can't defend him based on his own merits and you know it.

He'll secure the border and appoint conservative judges, all else that pisses regressives off is gravy.

Dude, you are a friggin' parody poster.....how can someone as stupid as you are even function in society????

What ?

He won...right ?

Anyone denying that ?

Anyone ?

C'mon....let's hear you say it.....President Trump.

He's a moron. She was a bigger moron.

Good job to both sides. The most disgusting election ever.

Strings like this amuse me! No, seriously...Donald Trump has been in office for a day...let me repeat that...Donald Trump has been in office for a day...and knee jerk progressive shills like Billy000 have ALREADY declared him to be a failure! You need to stop smoking that shit out there in Colorado, Billy it's making you paranoid and stupid.

Well, now, OS, how many of these things that he promised to do on day one have been accomplished?

Trump promised to do these 10 things on his first day as president

What's even more amusing is to watch you folks on the left wind your panties in a knot assuming every statement that Trump made during the campaign was a policy plan! Here's a newsflash...he's a man who's prone to overstatement! Always has been...probably always will be! What he should have said is that these are the 10 things he's going to start working on his first day as President. Anyone who seriously thought those things could be DONE his first day is simply a moron!

Thank you for translating what Trump "should have said". I suspect that you are are going to be very busy spinning he direct quotes over the next 4 years, and I recommend that you demand a raise.

Strings like this amuse me! No, seriously...Donald Trump has been in office for a day...let me repeat that...Donald Trump has been in office for a day...and knee jerk progressive shills like Billy000 have ALREADY declared him to be a failure! You need to stop smoking that shit out there in Colorado, Billy it's making you paranoid and stupid.

Well, now, OS, how many of these things that he promised to do on day one have been accomplished?

Trump promised to do these 10 things on his first day as president

What's even more amusing is to watch you folks on the left wind your panties in a knot assuming every statement that Trump made during the campaign was a policy plan! Here's a newsflash...he's a man who's prone to overstatement! Always has been...probably always will be! What he should have said is that these are the 10 things he's going to start working on his first day as President. Anyone who seriously thought those things could be DONE his first day is simply a moron!

Thank you for translating what Trump "should have said". I suspect that you are are going to be very busy spinning he direct quotes over the next 4 years, and I recommend that you demand a raise.

I could care less what someone "says", Vandalshandle...the only thing that matters to me is what they "do"! We just had eight years of a President who "said" he was going to do a lot of things and then never followed through on what he promised. Would you be happier with more of that? From the election results it's apparent that for many Americans the answer to that question was no!

The rw was a lot more honest with themselves about Trump than the left was with themselves about Hillary.

And as far as the codes, I would rather Trump have them than that psycho bitch.
No you don't. I'm sure you hate Hillary, but we both know you would still prefer her in charge of nukes.

She'd be more useful in the kitchen, making strawberry daiquiris for the men.

There aren't any men in the Republican Party. If there were, Trump would not be President.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

??????????

And still you will continue to believe your nonsense, even as he politically beats you people into a metaphorical smear with a figurative rubber hose.
Why is him winning the election the ONLY selling point you have on him? You can't defend him based on his own merits and you know it.

He'll secure the border and appoint conservative judges, all else that pisses regressives off is gravy.
He won't do shit with the border and you know it. That dumbass can't handle major legislation of any kind.

Forum List

Back