🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Liberals Control Education....

Believing Jesus is Lord is not for rational ... .

Based upon what?
Well at least you know how to quote text correctly, that's a start. And based upon the fact that all human religions are nothing more than coping mechanisms for the weak-minded who fear death and need simple answers for why life exists in the first place, obviously. Religion gives human beings answers to questions that cannot be answered rationally or more comforting answers to the questions that can be. As long as you believe you are here to serve God, or whomever, off you go to make babies, fight wars, and plow the fields. Works like a charm.

Based upon what?
Well at least you know how to quote text correctly, that's a start. And based upon the fact that all human religions are nothing more than coping mechanisms for the weak-minded who fear death and need simple answers for why life exists in the first place, obviously. Religion gives human beings answers to questions that cannot be answered rationally or more comforting answers to the questions that can be. As long as you believe you are here to serve God, or whomever, off you go to make babies, fight wars, and plow the fields. Works like a charm.

So the basis of your assertion is one which bears no relationship to reality, but in every way serves your own subjective needs... presenting as fallacious reasoning, as recognized by the laws of reason, specifically described through the discipline of logic... .

Oh now THAT is fascinatin'. And so consistent with Relativism.

We're talkin': DOWN THE MIDDLE Relativism.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Thank you for your time. I could NOT have established those facts, without YOU!

And I want ya to know that appreciatcha!

Whats the conservative method of education?

Some sort of system where the conservative minority can rule and dictate the agenda.

More straw reasoning... . Seems we've a pattern developin' here.

Well then correct me. Where am I wrong? What do conservatives want?
They want their dogma treated as holy and therefore unquestionable. It can't stand up to reason, and they know that, which is why they are always attacking critical thinking because it goes against faith and there are souls on the line, they wrongly believe. Stupid people have faith, and God is the end all be all for American Conservatives. Until then however they are the the I Got Mine people. Sailboats then Salvation...

Based upon what?

So the basis of your assertion is one which bears no relationship to reality...
No, but that's the conclusion your tiny mind would jump to. You are the King of Projection here so far today. Congrats Christian.

Based upon what?

Okay, then, I'm missing one winning Lotto number. Thank, you. :)

They use red ink where my kid goes to school...fail that was a story about the UK, but this is clearly not the UK, but the USA.......The liberals do not control all public schools and not all schools are unionized.....

The GOP has 30 governor mansions. Perpetual "cut spending to the bone" has delivered the shameful results to the red states.

No, but that's the conclusion your tiny mind would jump to. You are the King of Projection here so far today. Congrats Christian.

"That" is the truth. Wherein the facts represented as the record of this discussion establish, in incontrovertible terms.

And FYI: You've already conceded to the standing points, through your failure to sustain your position. It's not necessary for you to re-concede, as you've done here. But if you feel you must, I'll happily note and accepted it example of such.

Your latest concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

They use red ink where my kid goes to school...fail that was a story about the UK, but this is clearly not the UK, but the USA.......The liberals do not control all public schools and not all schools are unionized.....

The GOP has 30 governor mansions. Perpetual "cut spending to the bone" has delivered the shameful results to the red states.

So the highest employment, lowest public debt, highest standard of living are; in your book: Shameful?

Based upon what?

Ok I see 8 pages of whining...Did anyone list what cons want or are they playing the Goldilocks game where nothing is good enough and their plans are great...if only it wasnt a secret

"That" is the truth. Wherein the facts represented as the record of this discussion establish, in incontrovertible terms.

And FYI: You've already conceded to the standing points, through your failure to sustain your position. It's not necessary for you to re-concede, as you've done here. But if you feel you must, I'll happily note and accepted it example of such.

It's a shame you aren't rational, you'd be kind of fun I suspect.

So the highest employment, lowest public debt, highest standard of living are; in your book: Shameful?

Based upon what?
Boy, you really believe that propaganda they feed you don't you? A real True Believer.

It's a shame you aren't rational, you'd be kind of fun I suspect.

LOL!

Rational: based on or in accordance with reason or logic.

Using the literal definition of the word YOU USED, show the board the specific points within my contributions which fail to meet the specifics of that concept.

And, of course, where you fail to do so, you will be conceding that your position fails to rise to that standard, through the failure to sustain your projection, which meets this standard:

Irrational: not logical or reasonable.

Fingers CROSSED!

Now... GO!

Forum List

Back