🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When our battalion of transvestite, crossdressing milk-toasts meets a battalion of battle hardened spetnaz.....what is going to happen?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I'm trying to picture the minutes of such a battle....as our hopelessly misidentified military strikes out across the field in disarray and moral uncertainty to face a well oiled killing machine composed of nightmare soldiers who eat kettle bells for breakfast and practice their killing blows on sexually confused recruits. At first engagement, probably and exchange of fire from behind various types of barriers both natural and man made it will boil down to who are the better marksmen......hard to call that one. But then as things get close and tough.....I shudder to think of what the results might be. See... Spetnaz are not in any way doubtful of who they are or what they want to do or for that matter who they want to kill. Our guys ( um is it alright to name gender here? ) on the other hand are kinda clueless about whether or not it's even alright to pull the trigger never mind engage in the totally committed violence of hand to hand combat..... I can see limp bodies flying about like children and falling still where they land in an onslaught of mismatch between real soldiers and diluted military hermaphrodites....this is a scary thought.

JO

I'm trying to picture the minutes of such a battle....as our hopelessly misidentified military strikes out across the field in disarray and moral uncertainty to face a well oiled killing machine composed of nightmare soldiers who eat kettle bells for breakfast and practice their killing blows on sexually confused recruits. At first engagement, probably and exchange of fire from behind various types of barriers both natural and man made it will boil down to who are the better marksmen......hard to call that one. But then as things get close and tough.....I shudder to think of what the results might be. See... Spetnaz are not in any way doubtful of who they are or what they want to do or for that matter who they want to kill. Our guys ( um is it alright to name gender here? ) on the other hand are kinda clueless about whether or not it's even alright to pull the trigger never mind engage in the totally committed violence of hand to hand combat..... I can see limp bodies flying about like children and falling still where they land in an onslaught of mismatch between real soldiers and diluted military hermaphrodites....this is a scary thought.

JO
Evidently you are confused about the spelling Mr. Ruskie troll.

Spetsnaz is a Russian term

The transgendered will have a blast with the female Spetsnaz..

2. Russia's female Spetsnaz. Spetsnaz has allowed female members for some time, and women have been incorporated into Spetsnav officer training in recent years.

Our troops will call the opposing military

Racist
Sexist
Homophobic
Transphobic

And threaten to sue them....

??????????

Racist
Sexist
Homophobic
Transphobic

??????????
I know you hate the US military what with you being a fifth columnist kinda Quisling but you won't get any welcome from the US military when they bomb yous back to the stone age..

Our military has been totally destroyed. Have you seen the training changes? No more running with a pack. You can walk. No pack if it's too heavy. Leg lifts instead of sit upstairs.

I could pass that test.

Our military has been totally destroyed. Have you seen the training changes? No more running with a pack. You can walk. No pack if it's too heavy. Leg lifts instead of sit upstairs.

I could pass that test.
I was in during Reagan and we never ran with a ruck sack. They gave us so much time to do two miles you could walk your way through the course and all you had to do was forty push ups and forty sit-ups, hell, we did that in football in our game outfits for hours at a time..It was a cakewalk. How man years did you not serve?

JO

He also botched milk-toast. I think too many bong rips have toasted his gray matter.

JO

He also botched milk-toast. I think too many bong rips have toasted his gray matter.
I bong a lot also but mange to keep it real...

Racist
Sexist
Homophobic
Transphobic

??????????
I know you hate the US military what with you being a fifth columnist kinda Quisling but you won't get any welcome from the US military when they bomb yous back to the stone age..

You and your party hate the US military.

You have since my ancestors went south and slaughtered the living fuck out of your ancestors, who were too lazy and unpatriotic to

Pay their fucking labor

Racist
Sexist
Homophobic
Transphobic

??????????

You and your party hate the US military.

You have since my ancestors went south and slaughtered the living fuck out of your ancestors, who were too lazy and unpatriotic to

Pay their fucking labor
The only party I have involves drugs, sex and rock-n-roll and being a two time honorably discharged US army veteran never stopped me while I served.

All American branches of the US Military are fucked under this Cretin Commander in Thief Biden and all his thugs.

On the other hand

China and Iran and all enemies of the US are happy to see how this clown show is going,

All American branches of the US Military are fucked under this Cretin Commander in Thief Biden and all his thugs.

On the other hand

China and Iran and all enemies of the US are happy to see how this clown show is going,
As it is written by poets on the terlit walls: If you like sex join the military, cause they fuck you every day...

JO
Look at the conservative patriot.

JO

Last edited:

Forum List

Back