When Our Government Allowed to Raid an Attorney’s Office

Conservative concerns were set aside with the assurance that "this is an effort to make sure our sacred election process was not compromised by foreign/Russian interference"
Now look at the tawdry, unrelated, directionless, never ending mess it has become
We wont believe you the next time and the wheels are well in motion to end this witch hunt. Mueller will be gone Way Before Trump

Last edited:
due process is the law. and I'm still waiting for the crime.
Unless you’re Cohen’s lawyer, you’re on the investigative team, you’re in the states attorneys office that brought the evidence to a judge, or you’re the judge who signed the warrant, you’re not privy to that information.

Dumb ass
why, what's the secret?
It’s not a secret. Charges will be announced when and if the States Attorney decides to release that information to the public.

It’s not your right to know the charges just because you want to know

Co servative cincerns were set aside with the assurance that "this is an effort to make sure our sacred election process was not compromised by foreign/Russian interference"
Now look at the tawdry, unrelated, directionless, never ending mess it has become
We won the believe you nextvtimecsnd thevwheels are well in motion to end this witch hunt. Mueller will be gone Way Before Trump
A four year investigation into Whitewater ended with a blowjob impeachment.

The precedent was set 20 years ago, dipshit.

you know, I hate when people like you that got nothing think you got the entire workbook. You have no idea of anything here, and you just admitted it. so you don't know that they provided a crime. Do you?

They had to to get a warrant, dope.

You're asserting a conspiracy wherin the judge signed off without just cause.
Prove that.

you dont honestly think that idiot knows what it takes to get a warrant do you ?
you don't that's for sure. you can't name the crime.
So, because some anonymous person on the internet can’t “name the crime”, then the raid is unconstitutional?

:lol:
no because the FBI hasn't told us what the crime was is what makes it unconstitutional. thanks for asking me though.

Please provide the section of the Constitution that requires the FBI to tell you the crime listed on the warrant for another person

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

due process is the law. and I'm still waiting for the crime.
Unless you’re Cohen’s lawyer, you’re on the investigative team, you’re in the states attorneys office that brought the evidence to a judge, or you’re the judge who signed the warrant, you’re not privy to that information.

Dumb ass
why, what's the secret?
It’s not a secret. Charges will be announced when and if the States Attorney decides to release that information to the public.

It’s not your right to know the charges just because you want to know
well until that happens I question that they did it within the law. It's my right. trump syndrome allows all sorts of unlawful acts to occur.

Prove that.

you dont honestly think that idiot knows what it takes to get a warrant do you ?
So, because some anonymous person on the internet can’t “name the crime”, then the raid is unconstitutional?

no because the FBI hasn't told us what the crime was is what makes it unconstitutional. thanks for asking me though.

Please provide the section of the Constitution that requires the FBI to tell you the crime listed on the warrant for another person

I didn't say it was in the constitution to tell me. I said it's within the constitution to issue a warrant. and until they tell me as a citizen why, I already know the illegal warrant to spy on Carter Page has been issued. I'll take that confirmation they did it again with their trump syndrome full press.

Co servative cincerns were set aside with the assurance that "this is an effort to make sure our sacred election process was not compromised by foreign/Russian interference"
We won the believe you nextvtimecsnd thevwheels are well in motion to end this witch hunt. Mueller will be gone Way Before Trump

Except that Ken Starr was not investigating sex allegations when he was investigating Whitewater. It was not until Paula Jones filed her lawsuit that the issue of sex was raised at all.

Mueller is acting in true Stalinist fashion. Show me the man and I'll show you the crime. Mueller has no criminal issue to investigate. He's investigating hoping he can find enough ends to weave into a crime.

I didn't say it was in the constitution to tell me. I said it's within the constitution to issue a warrant. and until they tell me as a citizen why, I already know the illegal warrant to spy on Carter Page has been issued. I'll take that confirmation they did it again with their trump syndrome full press.
The warrant on Page was not illegal.

Man, you just drink that piss and go further and further down the crazy hole, don't you!

:rofl:

What? Show me in the Constitution or in case law where a warrant is deemed “unconstitutional” if law enforcement doesn’t divulge that information to the public?

Never mind that this is a state matter, not federal

The Government is allowed to raid when they have a search warrant

It is in the fourth amendment
but like another poster said--it is very rare....and this was not to investigate a murder/rape/stolen nuke/kidnapping/etc......nothing near as serious
so--there is a legitimate concern about it
They are investigating a crime
A judge approved the warrant
well--MOST[ all ?? ] attorneys representing a suspect for committing a crime are in a criminal investigation!!!!!!!!!!!! ???????!!
and they don't raid these attorneys
that's because those lawyers are not the lawyer who did the alleged unlawful deed.....in this case it is Cohen who is suspect of doing that based on the statements made to the entire world....by Cohen himself..... his clients are not the suspects, Cohen is himself, the suspect.

It only applies to a clients attorney if they can proof that a crime was committed
No, the govt only needs probable cause to believe the attorney has information that is not privileged and more likely than not relevant to proving a crime.

Your snowflake komrades keep telling us how there is a much higher standard for such warrants, but you just told us that the standard is the same as for any other warrant.

so you know of no crime. so until that is established, then a warrant is not to be signed.

Wait, so you think because you and I were not given a copy of the warrant and told the crime that the warrant does not list one?

Do you hold that same view for the thousands of warrants issued every day all around the country? That with each of them you should personally be informed of the crime?

you know, I hate when people like you that got nothing think you got the entire workbook. You have no idea of anything here, and you just admitted it. so you don't know that they provided a crime. Do you?

Prove that.

still waiting for you to prove there was no crime ..

that's because those lawyers are not the lawyer who did the alleged unlawful deed.....in this case it is Cohen who is suspect of doing that based on the statements made to the entire world....by Cohen himself..... his clients are not the suspects, Cohen is himself, the suspect.

Exactly!

If Cohen's and Trump's public statements are true, then Cohen violated campaign finance laws, and both of their public statements were most likely used to establish probable cause for the warrant.

It also appears Cohen lied on the Patriot Act disclosure forms when he transferred the hush money to Daniels. Another violation.

It's funny. When the Patriot Act was first enacted, I predicted it would one day be used against mobsters and not just terrorists.

A crooked lawyer is a much greater threat to our society than searching his effects is.

Get your fucking heads straight, dipshits.

What? Show me in the Constitution or in case law where a warrant is deemed “unconstitutional” if law enforcement doesn’t divulge that information to the public?

ask Carter Page. not me. it didn't affect me.

you always respond to every post with a personally attacking, name calling response. You are a pus*y and I fuc* up people like you for free
Moderators, after this gets reported to you as a threat how about looking at the last 10 posts and see what the history is with that poster and what you would like to do about it

If Cohen's and Trump's public statements are true, then Cohen violated campaign finance laws, and both of their public statements were most likely used to establish probable cause for the warrant
And that is Trump’s problem: He just can’t keep his fucking mouth shut. He must give his lawyers ulcers.

but like another poster said--it is very rare....and this was not to investigate a murder/rape/stolen nuke/kidnapping/etc......nothing near as serious
so--there is a legitimate concern about it
They are investigating a crime
A judge approved the warrant
well--MOST[ all ?? ] attorneys representing a suspect for committing a crime are in a criminal investigation!!!!!!!!!!!! ???????!!
and they don't raid these attorneys
what is the alleged unlawful deed? you all keep saying there was a law broken. which law? why can't you define it?

ask Carter Page. not me. it didn't affect me.
You’re the one making the claim. Prove it

Forum List

Back