When Our Government Allowed to Raid an Attorney’s Office

When Our Government Allowed to Raid an Attorney’s Office

when there is a known crime ----- DUH !

Clearly, Progressives are doing everything in their power to ignite a Civil War

Clearly, you're excited at the possibility of having an opportunity to kill your fellow Americans. Only a truy damaged mind would think of doing so over Trump. That's actually way dumber and more morally questionable than fighting to preserve slavery.

Me? No! You're think of Jake and Nat. I don't believe a large scale war is even necessary.

You're right about one thing. It would never be a large scale war. As soon as a few dozen of you dopes assembled, you'd be droned to bits.

You're as sick as your goose stepping friend Jake. Droned to bits, you mean by the FBI Gestapo?

By our military, fool. Who do you imagine you'd be fighting in your civil war?

Clearly, you're excited at the possibility of having an opportunity to kill your fellow Americans. Only a truy damaged mind would think of doing so over Trump. That's actually way dumber and more morally questionable than fighting to preserve slavery.

Me? No! You're think of Jake and Nat. I don't believe a large scale war is even necessary.

You're right about one thing. It would never be a large scale war. As soon as a few dozen of you dopes assembled, you'd be droned to bits.

You're as sick as your goose stepping friend Jake. Droned to bits, you mean by the FBI Gestapo?

Like I said, you're a sick fuck

If ordered to fire on US citizens, I think most of the military would mutiny.
Washington and the Pentagon have VERY low credibility these days.

Please provide the proof that happened.

List the items taken and how each is tied to that privilege.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
did they identify a crime? if not then anything removed was illegally removed.

Yes, the identified the crime to the judge that signed the warrant.

Provide the list and detail how each was illegal, otherwise it is not so...according to your logic

"suspected" crime. And yeah that had to be disclosed in the application for a warrant. I don't know about the FBI, but warrants don't always tell the searchee what the suspected crime is. But it should be obvious. In this case they were after any records dealing with payoffs Cohen made to people accusing Trump of behaving badly

It could go much deeper than that

again, with throw the attorney client in the water with you. state the crime or stfu.

I do not have to state the crime. I am not the investigator

OP sounds like a Russian from the wording of the thread title. Prosecutors have always had the right to raid a lawyers office with a valid search warrant when the lawyer is suspected of committing crimes.

If ordered to fire on US citizens, I think most of the military would mutiny.
Washington and the Pentagon have VERY low credibility these days.
Also, the fact that most service men and women come from Texas and Alabama is a modest indicator on how it would likely go.

Mueller has no evidence. I thought evidence was needed and you just don't go breaking into places trying to see if there is any-That's the personification of a Witch Hunt

did they identify a crime? if not then anything removed was illegally removed.

Provide the list and detail how each was illegal, otherwise it is not so...according to your logic

"suspected" crime. And yeah that had to be disclosed in the application for a warrant. I don't know about the FBI, but warrants don't always tell the searchee what the suspected crime is. But it should be obvious. In this case they were after any records dealing with payoffs Cohen made to people accusing Trump of behaving badly

again, with throw the attorney client in the water with you. state the crime or stfu.

so you know of no crime. so until that is established, then a warrant is not to be signed.

so you know of no crime. so until that is established, then a warrant is not to be signed.

Wait, so you think because you and I were not given a copy of the warrant and told the crime that the warrant does not list one?

Do you hold that same view for the thousands of warrants issued every day all around the country? That with each of them you should personally be informed of the crime?

The government breaking into my house,just in case there is some damning evidence on me, is a scary thing
Is this perhaps why we do indeed Need to remain armed?

Forum List

Back