When Our Government Allowed to Raid an Attorney’s Office

No one should be above the law, but EVERYONE should be entitled to equal protections.

The DOJ/FBI followed proper procedures. The JUDGE granted the warrant.

Raiding a lawyer's office is a serious imposition on hundreds, if not thousands, of individual citizens. The burden on the DOJ to justify it is very high. It is VERY serious and requires a Judge to err on the side of "fuck you, doj, get it some other way."

If that judge rubber stamped it, he should be removed from the bench, and possibly disbarred.

how many times do I have to say it?? your post is worthless
that was a SERIOUS crime--perjury--not a BJ
Perjury - FindLaw
Oh. Perjury is a "serious" crime. Violating campaign laws to affect the outcome of a presidential election isn't. Okayyyyy....

Well, let's put Trump under oath and ask about his women and see if he commits perjury.

That's how we got Clinton!

You have to explain what Stormy Daniels has to do with campaign finance
Really? Have you been living in a cave with your paws over your eyes, willfully blind monkey?

Stormy Daniels was working with Putin, right?
How are you able to breathe and be this stupid?

ZOMG!!!

ZOMG!!!

GOT IT

Stormy Daniels

Stormy is on Facebook!!!!!

That's how Trump violated campaign finance!!

Oh. Perjury is a "serious" crime. Violating campaign laws to affect the outcome of a presidential election isn't. Okayyyyy....

Well, let's put Trump under oath and ask about his women and see if he commits perjury.

Really? Have you been living in a cave with your paws over your eyes, willfully blind monkey?

How are you able to breathe and be this stupid?

ZOMG!!!

ZOMG!!!

GOT IT

Stormy Daniels

Stormy is on Facebook!!!!!

That's how Trump violated campaign finance!!
You must work very hard to stay this clueless. And you probably have no idea just how much of a fool you are making of yourself.

When Our Government-Authorized Thugs Break Into An Aattorney's Office to Impound Confidential Files in an On going Politically-Motivated Investigation
Then I’m sorry to say that the UNITED STATES of AMERICA
must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!
What more can possibly be done to damage this country?
Crooked lawyers go to jail all the time. Idiot.
A law license is literally a license to commit malpractice. LOL

No one should be above the law, but EVERYONE should be entitled to equal protections.

Raiding a lawyer's office is a serious imposition on hundreds, if not thousands, of individual citizens. The burden on the DOJ to justify it is very high. It is VERY serious and requires a Judge to err on the side of "fuck you, doj, get it some other way."

If that judge rubber stamped it, he should be removed from the bench, and possibly disbarred.
Cohen's actions affected the outcome of an election. That is very serious business.

Cohen's actions affected the outcome of an election. That is very serious business.

Seriously lost your mind. already leaked tapes of Trump talking about pussy grabbing. You think Stormy would have prevented Putin from flipping your vote?

Actually, I think they didn't. The Bill and Hill show immunized Trump for sexual impropriety, imo. And the darn evangelicals will still lie down for him. (-:

how many times do I have to say it?? your post is worthless
that was a SERIOUS crime--perjury--not a BJ
Perjury - FindLaw

Mueller isn't investing Stormy, right?

I have to say one reason I didn't vote for Hillary was just that I wanted to avoid the legal circus. I mean both she and Trump are slime. But, probably I should have anticipated Trump would "engender" a legal of his own. Even without Russia.

Wrong Way Mueller is on another Hatfill witch hunt

When Our Government-Authorized Thugs Break Into An Aattorney's Office to Impound Confidential Files in an On going Politically-Motivated Investigation
Then I’m sorry to say that the UNITED STATES of AMERICA
must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!
What more can possibly be done to damage this country?

Feel free to pack up and find another place to live

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
so you agree with injustice-unfairness
so you would let hitler destroy Germany --you would not be one of the brave, intelligent. common sense Germans who tried to fight hitler
you would tell the Jews ''feel free to pack up and find another place to live''
What? You might as well just blurt out 'Today, we're all Jews', I'm sure Snouter would get a kick out of it,. You guys are the most flamboyant victims I've ever seen.

In general, people have the right to lie to any investigators or under oath.
That is the whole point of the 5th amendment against self incrimination.
The ONLY time is can be prosecuted for lying or perjury, is when it is deliberately done to harm someone else, and not just done to protect yourself.

So both the attacks on Clinton and Trump were/are bogus.

The Russians would only be illegal if they contributed funds to control the media.
And that never happened as far as anyone has ever said.
Funds paid to Stormy Daniels were not used to control the media, so are irrelevant.

Mueller isn't investing Stormy, right?

I have to say one reason I didn't vote for Hillary was just that I wanted to avoid the legal circus. I mean both she and Trump are slime. But, probably I should have anticipated Trump would "engender" a legal of his own. Even without Russia.

Wrong Way Mueller is on another Hatfill witch hunt
Well Trump gave them Cohen. LOL

But Mueller isn't involved with Cohen. Apparantly he told the NY FBI office that Cohen maybe had records of where payoff money came from. LOL Trump's not getting impeached over anything unless the dems take the House, and even then this is a nothing burger .... unless you're Cohen. If he loses his law license maybe he can be greeter at a Trump hotel

The ONLY time is can be prosecuted for lying or perjury, is when it is deliberately done to harm someone else, and not just done to protect yourself.

The Russians would only be illegal if they contributed funds to control the media.
Funds paid to Stormy Daniels were not used to control the media, so are irrelevant.

I believe you (not you specifically) have the right to shut up, not lie.

Where the fokc did you get this? LOL

What Are the Penalties of Lying to a Police Officer?

The seriousness of the alleged offense does not justify the imposition on individual civil liberties, especially on those NOT involved in any of the allegedly illegal activity.

The bar for establishing probable cause and justifying the need for the privileged information is VERY high. If not, no confidential information is safe, ever. Just make a serious allegation, and voala.
:dunno:

Again, if that Judge just rubber stamped the DOJ's request to raid confidential Attorney-Client communications, that Judge is not fit to practice law, much less sit the bench.

I believe you (not you specifically) have the right to shut up, not lie.
Probably not even then. If you have information about a crime and telling it to the cops doesn't get you in trouble for the crime, I think you got to spill.

The seriousness of the alleged offense does not justify the imposition on individual civil liberties, especially on those NOT involved in any of the allegedly illegal activity.

The bar for establishing probable cause and justifying the need for the privileged information is VERY high. If not, no confidential information is safe, ever. Just make a serious allegation, and voala.
:dunno:

Again, if that Judge just rubber stamped the DOJ's request to raid confidential Attorney-Client communications, that Judge is not fit to practice law, much less sit the bench.
It's not privileged unless Cohen was acting as Trumpy's lawyer when paying off Stormy, and Trumpy said he wasn't. (oopsies)

The most dangerous thing about Trump is the willingness for so many Clinton and Obama hating dumb shits to accuse career law enforcement officers of thugery.

Dangerous because you jerkoffs are gonna be very frustrated.

Do you have a Latin suffix shortage?

Well a guy has to ask a judge to get a warrant to raid someone's place so who are you blaming?
yeah so if the judge doesn't care about the law, it's over. It's what the OP said.

Do you have any evidence to suggest this is the case?

sure invading attorney client privilege.

Please provide the proof that happened.

List the items taken and how each is tied to that privilege.

did they identify a crime? if not, then anything removed was illegally removed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back