When Our Government Allowed to Raid an Attorney’s Office

The Government is allowed to raid when they have a search warrant

It is in the fourth amendment
but like another poster said--it is very rare....and this was not to investigate a murder/rape/stolen nuke/kidnapping/etc......nothing near as serious
so--there is a legitimate concern about it
Ah. So if you only break certain laws, you should be able to get away with it.

Huh! Another pseuedocon principle bites the dust.
please try to understand --RARE--.....this is EXACTLY what we are saying---they are NOT raiding EVERY lawyer for LITTLE/unimportant/''insignificant/etc crime--even murders/rapes/etc
..no--you are wrong--the subject is ''not getting away with crime'' but raiding lawyers
Rare. Like impeaching a President over a blowjob after a four year investigation.

"We had to show something for our money!"

The whole Russian Collusion Conspiracy has been 100% political from the begining
At this point the Mueller investigation is an assault on our democracy.
Trump is draining the swamp and the swamp critters are counterattacking.
Dossiergate is the real scandal. It's 100X worse than Watergate.

Do you have a Latin suffix shortage?

Well a guy has to ask a judge to get a warrant to raid someone's place so who are you blaming?
yeah so if the judge doesn't care about the law, it's over. It's what the OP said.

Do you have any evidence to suggest this is the case?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
sure invading attorney client privilege.

Please provide the proof that happened.

List the items taken and how each is tied to that privilege.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

but like another poster said--it is very rare....and this was not to investigate a murder/rape/stolen nuke/kidnapping/etc......nothing near as serious

please try to understand --RARE--.....this is EXACTLY what we are saying---they are NOT raiding EVERY lawyer for LITTLE/unimportant/''insignificant/etc crime--even murders/rapes/etc
..no--you are wrong--the subject is ''not getting away with crime'' but raiding lawyers
Rare. Like impeaching a President over a blowjob after a four year investigation.

how many times do I have to say it?? your post is worthless
that was a SERIOUS crime--perjury--not a BJ
This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility. After all, just one sworn statement has the power to tip the scales of justice and dramatically alter someone’s life.
Perjury - FindLaw

and ---and--his lawyer wasn't raided!!!
huge difference ! you do see the huge difference?

This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility. After all, just one sworn statement has the power to tip the scales of justice and dramatically alter someone’s life.
Perjury - FindLaw
Oh. Perjury is a "serious" crime. Violating campaign laws to affect the outcome of a presidential election isn't. Okayyyyy....

Well, let's put Trump under oath and ask about his women and see if he commits perjury.

That's how we got Clinton!

Perjury - FindLaw
Oh. Perjury is a "serious" crime. Violating campaign laws isn't. Okayyyyy....

Well, let's put Trump under oath and ask about his women and see if he commits perjury.

and his lawyer wasn't raided!!!!!!
yes--it's right there in the link---serious--...do you not see it?? I highlighted it
the FOUNDATION of the system depends on it
foundation def
: an underlying base or support; especially : the whole masonry substructure of a building
: a basis (such as a tenet, principle, or axiom) upon which something stands or is supported
yes--serious

Perjury - FindLaw
Oh. Perjury is a "serious" crime. Violating campaign laws isn't. Okayyyyy....

and his lawyer wasn't raided!!!!!!
yes--it's right there in the link---serious--...do you not see it?? I highlighted it
the FOUNDATION of the system depends on it
foundation def
: an underlying base or support; especially : the whole masonry substructure of a building
: a basis (such as a tenet, principle, or axiom) upon which something stands or is supported
yes--serious
Yes, I get it. You don't think breaking the law to affect the outcome of a presidential election is serious.

Very interesting!

ok--we all know this is a rare thing to do--and for what???
paying off a mistress? this IS bullshit

Yes, we know it's rare. That must mean there was some very compelling reasons to issue a warrant.
but it's not a murder/rape/kidnapping/stolen nuke/violent crimes case---it can't be that serious/important--compelling

In your opinion. An opinion without an education in the law, experience or any of the relevant information. IOW, nothing.

Perjury - FindLaw
Oh. Perjury is a "serious" crime. Violating campaign laws to affect the outcome of a presidential election isn't. Okayyyyy....

You have to explain what Stormy Daniels has to do with campaign finance

Donny really really shouldn't have said Cohen paid Stormy all on his own. A mistake bigly. Maybe as bigly as firing Comey. LOL
how so? he wasn't under oath. see there you go again throwing out the law.
Because if Cohen paid off Stormy and wasn't representing Trump when he did so, Cohen's records are not protected by attny-client privilege. Which is why all the gummt needs to get a search warrant for them is to show probable cause they are relevant to prove facts that could show a crime occurred.

"IF"

Perjury - FindLaw

Really? Have you been living in a cave with your paws over your eyes, willfully blind monkey?

Clearly, Progressives are doing everything in their power to ignite a Civil War

Clearly, you're excited at the possibility of having an opportunity to kill your fellow Americans. Only a truy damaged mind would think of doing so over Trump. That's actually way dumber and more morally questionable than fighting to preserve slavery.

Perjury - FindLaw

Really? Have you been living in a cave with your paws over your eyes, willfully blind monkey?

Stormy Daniels was working with Putin, right?

Perjury - FindLaw

How are you able to breathe and be this stupid?

Clearly, Progressives are doing everything in their power to ignite a Civil War

Clearly, you're excited at the possibility of having an opportunity to kill your fellow Americans. Only a truy damaged mind would think of doing so over Trump. That's actually way dumber and more morally questionable than fighting to preserve slavery.

Me? No! You're think of Jake and Nat. I don't believe a large scale war is even necessary.

Perjury - FindLaw

How are you able to breathe and be this stupid?

Stormy Daniels interviewed with Cambridge Analytica!

It's amazing that so many of you folks on the inside track of the Mueller and Southern District of New York investigations are finding the time to post on this thread. Come on. Tell the rest of us what you know.

Perjury - FindLaw

Mueller isn't investing Stormy, right?

I have to say one reason I didn't vote for Hillary was just that I wanted to avoid the legal circus. I mean both she and Trump are slime. But, probably I should have anticipated Trump would "engender" a legal of his own. Even without Russia.

Forum List

Back