When Our Government Allowed to Raid an Attorney’s Office

Do you have a Latin suffix shortage?

Well a guy has to ask a judge to get a warrant to raid someone's place so who are you blaming?
yeah so if the judge doesn't care about the law, it's over. It's what the OP said.

The Government is allowed to raid when they have a search warrant

It is in the fourth amendment
but like another poster said--it is very rare....and this was not to investigate a murder/rape/stolen nuke/kidnapping/etc......nothing near as serious
so--there is a legitimate concern about it
They are investigating a crime
A judge approved the warrant
well--MOST[ all ?? ] attorneys representing a suspect for committing a crime are in a criminal investigation!!!!!!!!!!!! ???????!!
and they don't raid these attorneys
They do if a judge sees sufficient evidence for a warrant

unless they find something super important, this is un-American-unlawful/etc
the judge/etc is not perfect --he can make mistakes
So, tell us what they found that convinced a US Attorney that he had enough to take this to a judge and secure a warrant. And then tell us why a judge shouldn’t have signed off on the warrant. Not based upon emotions. But tell us, legally, what went wrong here.

What's the legal standard for meeting the "super important" threshold? :cuckoo:
as stated in previous post--this is not a murder/rape/stolen nuke/kidnap case
super important would be like the Nixon tapes/cover up for a serious crime
:lol:

Warrants aren’t issued based upon how “super important” an alleged crime is. Warrants are issued by judges when they have seen sufficient evidence of a crime.

What's the legal standard for meeting the "super important" threshold? :cuckoo:
as stated in previous post--this is not a murder/rape/stolen nuke/kidnap case
super important would be like the Nixon tapes/cover up for a serious crime

Any crime is serious when the personal attorney of the president is implicated.

but like another poster said--it is very rare....and this was not to investigate a murder/rape/stolen nuke/kidnapping/etc......nothing near as serious
so--there is a legitimate concern about it
They are investigating a crime
A judge approved the warrant
Ever hear about Laws?

List for us the laws that were broken by this raid.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The 4th, 5th Amendments and 6th Amendments.

Ok, now offer the evidence for how each of those were violated for Cohen

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Fox said it was, so....

Mueller has the support of Patriotic Americans
Kyle Griffin‏Verified account @kylegriffin1 2h2 hours ago
69-25% support Mueller investigating possible collusion.
64-32% support Mueller investigating Trump’s business activities.
58-35% support Mueller investigating allegations that Trump associates paid hush money to women.

https://abcn.ws/2vaEXUj
DaqpdYsVAAYC-jI.jpg

When Our Government-Authorized Thugs Break Into An Aattorney's Office to Impound Confidential Files in an On going Politically-Motivated Investigation
Then I’m sorry to say that the UNITED STATES of AMERICA
must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!
What more can possibly be done to damage this country?
Never use your attorney as your bagman to deliver money to hookers

When Our Government-Authorized Thugs Break Into An Aattorney's Office to Impound Confidential Files in an On going Politically-Motivated Investigation
must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!

It’s kind of correct. Muller ain’t a special counsel. The lack of any crimes since he started this is proof. Na, Muller is nothing but a thug incharge of a goon squad. Look at his team, no one there has any type of stepper career. They were picked because they play dirty. They can convict or impeach Trump, so they will assassinate his charactor and make it impossible to repeal the half-negro and chiefs agenda.
You are right. Muller "ain't" a special counsel....Mueller is.

must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!

It’s kind of correct. Muller ain’t a special counsel. The lack of any crimes since he started this is proof. Na, Muller is nothing but a thug incharge of a goon squad. Look at his team, no one there has any type of stepper career. They were picked because they play dirty. They can convict or impeach Trump, so they will assassinate his charactor and make it impossible to repeal the half-negro and chiefs agenda.

So all those people that have been charged and pled guilty haven't committed crimes? What are they pleading guilty to?
well technically no.

must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!

You are right. Muller "ain't" a special counsel....Mueller is.
Mueller is a traitor and threw our rule of law in the garbage. I no longer have any respect for the man. none.

Mueller has the support of Patriotic Americans
Kyle Griffin‏Verified account @kylegriffin1 2h2 hours ago
69-25% support Mueller investigating possible collusion.
64-32% support Mueller investigating Trump’s business activities.
58-35% support Mueller investigating allegations that Trump associates paid hush money to women.

https://abcn.ws/2vaEXUj
DaqpdYsVAAYC-jI.jpg

How many support investigating Cohen for banking law/campaign finance violations?
I am as long as every lawyer of every congressperson is put under the same umbrella investigation. let's go, pony up and let's really clean things up eh?

must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!
Never use your attorney as your bagman to deliver money to hookers
I guess you know

Forum List

Back