When President Obama wins re-election, how will right-wingers react?

its not likely that Obama will win a second term. I think the Majority of citizens can see what Obama is doing to our lives and our country and will not remotely vote for him. Oh there will be those loyal to his color or loyal to the party, but the Majority of the "thinkers" can read Obama like a book and they won't put him back in office. There are people who vote for the dumbest reasons, such as his color or because he's democrat, and they don't look at the fact he's been a failure to them and everyone else. But I don't believe this time around Obama has much chance in re election/. He's been a diaster on all of us.

Will they accept the "Constitutional" will of the people, or will there be riots and violence? President Obama’s re-election seems inevitable, as was further confirmed by Joe Scarborough on Wednesday:

You"ve never seen a right winger riot! How did you become so damn stupid?

Don't be so retarded. I never said I have ever seen a right winger riot. I was asking a question...

Have you ever seen a left winger riot? If so...why does the left feel it's OK to do something which their opponents don't do?

I'm not a right winger, whatever the fuck that is, but I will be scared for this country. How will the left wingers feel when Obama lets them down yet again? I wondered how many felt disappointed when they didn't get gas put in their tank or their mortgages paid. Oh, well, at least they got free cell phones, illegals got a free pass and Obama has promised them much more.

i sure agree with you on othis. Its as obvious as the nose on your face but there are lots of people mentally unable to see the forest through the trees. You would think after 4 yrs of our livelyhoods about ruined, and our country, they would be able to see things in the right prospective, but i think they have been so mentally manipulated that they just can't see reality of things.
I am an independent and I sure as heck will not vote to put a failure to us all back in office. No way!@@@@

This is an interesting public opinion manipulation in the anything but obama campaign, or any campaign like that. Mitt is running on the idea that anything is better than Obama which is a great set up for the next election because he cannot let people down from that if he wins this time. Obama was going to destroy the world, so anywhere we are in four years of Mitt has got to be better than that. With a black president and the rabid republican hate for anything not republican it really solidifies their base, but now Mitt has to win over the middle. I don't know if anything but Obama is going to be a winning tactic for people who do not hate obama because he is black. Then you have Mitt at a disadvantage because he screws up a lot.

Well Barry has a 50/50 shot.

But then so does Romney.

Personally I doubt Barry will get that second term. He had no record in 2008. He has one now and it ain't pretty.

He has nothing he can run on thats a plus.

I think folks are as sick him and the Dems as they were of Bush and the GOPback in 2008. The pendulum is swinging once again.

It is what it is.

Will wingnuts move to Canada or Iran after President Obama is re-elected?

hc-in-iran.jpg

The GOP will own the house and senate.

Obama will be meaningless if he wins the WH.

Can't wait til November.

Will they accept the "Constitutional" will of the people, or will there be riots and violence? President Obama’s re-election seems inevitable, as was further confirmed by Joe Scarborough on Wednesday:

Joe Scarborough: Nobody Thinks Romney Is Going To Win | Mediaite

by James Crugnale

“Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

“The Republican establishment — I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,” Scarborough continued. “They won’t say it on TV because they’ve got to go on TV and they don’t want people writing them nasty emails. I obviously don’t care. But I have yet to meet anybody in the Republican establishment that worked for George W. Bush, that works in the Republican congress, that worked for Ronald Reagan that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election.”

I would expect a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then they will put the spin machine into full afterburner and declare it a victory for Republicans somehow, just like they did after the USSC declared the ACA constitutional. Then they will go back to obstructing and filibustering as usual.

Conservatives will take it in strides, just as they did with the poor mandate ruling.

HOWEVER, if Obama loses, blacks will riot in the street, liberals will be protesting agains the 1% and Romney's motor escapade would get egged (like they did to Bush) and libtards from all sets of life would call foul/conspiracy theory/injustice!!!

Joe Scarborough: Nobody Thinks Romney Is Going To Win | Mediaite

by James Crugnale

“Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

“The Republican establishment — I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,” Scarborough continued. “They won’t say it on TV because they’ve got to go on TV and they don’t want people writing them nasty emails. I obviously don’t care. But I have yet to meet anybody in the Republican establishment that worked for George W. Bush, that works in the Republican congress, that worked for Ronald Reagan that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election.”

Will Cons become openly violent when Obama wins?

No. because he will LOSE. Leftists will UPRISE as they ar NOW like OAKLAND and OWS...YOU know this story, don't you Shitting Bull?

The One you in another thread tried to BLAME on the right?

‘Nobody 2012’: Occupy Wall Street Turns on Obama

Occupy Oakland Protesters Smash Up Obama Campaign Office During March

Remember the axiom of counting chikens before they hatch?

It's a tale of arrogance that YOU revel in, EXUDE...

Forum List

Back