When President Obama wins re-election, how will right-wingers react?

When Romney swings left for the General Election, how will his wingnut base react?

The extreme partisan right won’t care what Romney says or does, they’ll vote for him regardless.

The problem for Romney is he can’t win the support of moderates, independents, and weak (‘Reagan’) democrats, the majority of whom will vote for Obama. Indeed, as noted in post #219, a large majority of Obama supporters are excited about the election, and will vote for the president accordingly.

Now it begins...

GOP Group's Newsletter Urges 'Armed Revolution' If Obama Reelected

Greene County, Virginia GOP Group's Newsletter Calls For 'Armed Revolution' If Obama Is Reelected

Goody! More 'HUFFPOOP'.

'People For The American Way'?

And guess what? The American people will do battle AT the ballot box.

Obama will lose.

All there is to it.

Duh, here's the newsletter...

http://gcrcgop.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/march2012.pdf

Will they accept the "Constitutional" will of the people, or will there be riots and violence? President Obama’s re-election seems inevitable, as was further confirmed by Joe Scarborough on Wednesday:

Joe Scarborough: Nobody Thinks Romney Is Going To Win | Mediaite

by James Crugnale

“Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

“The Republican establishment — I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,” Scarborough continued. “They won’t say it on TV because they’ve got to go on TV and they don’t want people writing them nasty emails. I obviously don’t care. But I have yet to meet anybody in the Republican establishment that worked for George W. Bush, that works in the Republican congress, that worked for Ronald Reagan that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election.”

How will you and the other left wingers react if Obama loses which as things stand Today is a real possibility?

Will they accept the "Constitutional" will of the people, or will there be riots and violence? President Obama’s re-election seems inevitable, as was further confirmed by Joe Scarborough on Wednesday:

by James Crugnale

“Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

“The Republican establishment — I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,” Scarborough continued. “They won’t say it on TV because they’ve got to go on TV and they don’t want people writing them nasty emails. I obviously don’t care. But I have yet to meet anybody in the Republican establishment that worked for George W. Bush, that works in the Republican congress, that worked for Ronald Reagan that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election.”

How will you and the other left wingers react if Obama loses which as things stand Today is a real possibility?

Well, I haven't heard of any lefties threatening violence. Have you? BTW, the DHS Homegrown Terrorist Report was written about right-wingnuts. Even the report made them nuts.

by James Crugnale

I cant wait to see what these right wing nuts will do when he wins. AGAIN. :eusa_shhh:

by James Crugnale

Exactly who will he lose to, Romney? Seriously, Romney!?? That is just funny there.

by James Crugnale

Is no IF...Obama WILL lose.

WE will see to it.

Is no IF...Obama WILL lose.

WE will see to it.

Yeah, like you saw to it the first time.

I'll probably vote for Obama, because Romney is just such a horrible person.

But frankly, there's nothing worth celebrating no matter who wins this election.

308 million people, and THESE two idiots were the best we could come up with? Really?

I'm not a right winger, whatever the fuck that is, but I will be scared for this country. How will the left wingers feel when Obama lets them down yet again? I wondered how many felt disappointed when they didn't get gas put in their tank or their mortgages paid. Oh, well, at least they got free cell phones, illegals got a free pass and Obama has promised them much more.

i sure agree with you on othis. Its as obvious as the nose on your face but there are lots of people mentally unable to see the forest through the trees. You would think after 4 yrs of our livelyhoods about ruined, and our country, they would be able to see things in the right prospective, but i think they have been so mentally manipulated that they just can't see reality of things.
I am an independent and I sure as heck will not vote to put a failure to us all back in office. No way!@@@@

We will all Jump off a Bridge or Leave the Country, is that what you want to hear? :lol:

Forum List

Back