When President Obama wins re-election, how will right-wingers react?

I don't know how anyone sane could like what obama has done against them and all of us in the 4 yrs he has been in office. I don't understand how there are people just incapable of seeing what obama is doing against all of us, including to the democrats. But i believe the majority are able to see and feel the crunch of what this administration is doing, and i believe that obama will lose the election.

Will they accept the "Constitutional" will of the people, or will there be riots and violence? President Obama’s re-election seems inevitable, as was further confirmed by Joe Scarborough on Wednesday:

Joe Scarborough: Nobody Thinks Romney Is Going To Win | Mediaite

by James Crugnale

“Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

“The Republican establishment — I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,” Scarborough continued. “They won’t say it on TV because they’ve got to go on TV and they don’t want people writing them nasty emails. I obviously don’t care. But I have yet to meet anybody in the Republican establishment that worked for George W. Bush, that works in the Republican congress, that worked for Ronald Reagan that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election.”

Maybe you will be able to find out who the real terrorists are if he re-elected.

A good question is what will happen if he loses? What will be the reaction?

OBAMA LOSES REELECTION IN LANDSLIDE!

That will be the headlines the day after the election.

I love Ted.

Will they accept the "Constitutional" will of the people, or will there be riots and violence? President Obama’s re-election seems inevitable, as was further confirmed by Joe Scarborough on Wednesday:

Joe Scarborough: Nobody Thinks Romney Is Going To Win | Mediaite

by James Crugnale

“Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

“The Republican establishment — I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,” Scarborough continued. “They won’t say it on TV because they’ve got to go on TV and they don’t want people writing them nasty emails. I obviously don’t care. But I have yet to meet anybody in the Republican establishment that worked for George W. Bush, that works in the Republican congress, that worked for Ronald Reagan that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election.”
the question should be how will business owners react ??

Are you a registered idiot, or just a freelancer?

A Republican in Cali. What could be more frustrating than that? :D

When you get out of the big cities, most people are normal, hard working conservatives..just sayin

.... normal, hard working conservatives who seem to suffer supreme tunnel vision due to their lack of exposure to different people, different cultures, different innovation, different day-to-day life experiences which you get by living in a big city...just saying.

Mitt Romney looks like a President.

If you were to cast another West Wing-like show, Mitt Romney would feel right in that role.

I think that if Mitt Romney doesn't become president, it will be in how he framed his message. Reagan got it and George W. Bush got it, too. They understood retail politics. They were strong on the road. They smiled a lot. They could connect with the average person out there.

I think Mitt is at the stage Hillary Clinton was at just before she got her footing back and started to put pressure back on the Obama campaign after he started getting out in front.

If Obama wins re-election, I imagine the outcome will be a lot like 2004, when liberals just got really depressed because their base was sure it turn out to beat Bush only to be met with Bush's even stronger base. If the opposite happens this time and Republicans are on the losing end of a close fight, I imagine a lot of 'em will be depressed, too, but this whole business of thinking they'll riot and what not is kind of immature and presumptuous.

On the other hand, as a fairly centrist chap, I don't really think the President has a secret conspiracy to rid America of guns anytime soon, or to come and try to take them away from us. I think if had a plan to toughen gun laws he would've tried doing it when he had all three branches for two years. I mean, why wait until a second term when you think you don't even know that you'll win it?

I think if Republicans lose, Mitt Romney is the greatest scapegoat in the world because the base gets to say, "See, this is what happens when we put up a moderate, they lose to the Democrat every single time".

So I don't see a riot more than I see the Republican party emboldened to course-correct and put up a true conservative in 2016.

This is hilarious...

"If you're not sure about wanting to support Mitt Romney, whether you're liberal, whether you're very conservative, you ought to be excited because he's been on your side one time or another," Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-Texas) said to laughs.

House Conservatives Struggle To Get Excited About Mitt Romney

ObamaDictator.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCLgpYmw0OI&feature=player_embedded]Nugent Compared Obama and Democrats to a Coyote that Needs to Be Shot - YouTube[/ame]

OBAMA LOSES REELECTION IN LANDSLIDE!

That will be the headlines the day after the election.

That's what you wingnuts said before he was elected. Joe Scarborough disagrees.

So do most Americans...

Poll: Voters Doubt Romney Can Beat Obama - 2012 Decoded

A new CNN/ORC International poll released Monday underscored the skepticism an overwhelming majority of voters feel about the putative GOP nominee's chances against the president. Sixty-one percent of respondents, when asked who they think will win in the fall regardless of which candidate they support, picked the current White House occupant. Only 35 percent thought Romney would claim victory.

The data point isn't the first to indicate Romney begins the presidential race facing an enthusiasm gap. Another question in the CNN poll, in fact, highlighted the problem: Among Romney supporters, only 35 percent said their vote was a vote in support of the Republican. Sixty-three percent said their vote was one mainly cast against Obama. The president's supporters, by contrast, were more enthusiastic about their candidate -- 76 percent of Obama's backers said their vote would be one in support of the president.

I think Ted Nugent is a good example of how right-wingers may react.

Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney: Rocker Stumps For GOP Candidate At NRA Convention

WATCH: Nugent Compares Obama to Coyote That Should Be Shot:

Nugent Compared Obama and Democrats to a Coyote that Needs to Be Shot - YouTube

LOL @ Ted Nugent.

A bigger LOL @ the people demanding Romney say something about it other than the comments Romney already made that "People need to act more civil"

Its not like the Romney's themselves demanded an apology from Rosen.

Forum List

Back