When republicans complain about single moms getting food stamps, why don’t they consider the well-being of the child?

Better to leave the child with the "irresponsible" mother? Do you give a rat's ass about the child?
Just because the mom does not have adequate income it does not mean she is a bad parent. Accidents happen. The kid would only suffer in the foster system.

Just because the mom does not have adequate income it does not mean she is a bad parent. Accidents happen. The kid would only suffer in the foster system.
It has little to do with being good or bad person. It has everything to do with what is best for the child and the parent's ability to support and raise the child.

This endless cycle if children birthing children they are incapable of supporting has to discouraged, not encouraged as you suggest.

Single moms having kids they can’t afford is an easy target. It makes a right winger feel superior by shitting on such a woman. It makes it easy to rail against the idea of food stamps altogether. Such a person judging feels superior because they aren’t on food stamps and have a full time job in comparison. Somebody should probably tell them that it is very common for anyone to have a full time job and not be on food stamps lol. Such people judging aren’t as special as they like to think they are. Food stamps is not the epidemic that republicans like to think it is. They simply pretend that it is because it makes them feel less insecure about themselves. The truth is that few actual able bodied adults are even on food stamps. The ones that are have dependents.

But sure, such irresponsible women do exist.

We can all agree: an impoverished woman should not have kids and she made a mistake when she had one. Okay sure. However, the kid still…. exists. What should we do with that kid? Should the kid suffer because of the mom’s mistakes? Probably not, right? Government assistance is required either way.

“SNAP targets those in greatest need. Among those participating in the program, most are children, elderly persons, or individuals with a disability. In fact, 86 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households that include a child, elderly person, or person with disabilities. In addition, about 92 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households with income at or below the federal poverty line.”

I totally agree. These children should be taken away from mothers who obviously can't afford to raise them properly. Why is it that liberals are not on the side of children being raised up in better environments instead of generational poverty that never ends?

It'll be my Sig P226, amongst other equally deadly tools, fool.

I’m sure that King Louis felt his armies would protect him. He had lots of guns too. Czar Nicholas was certain the Cossacks would protect him. He had lots of guns.

Your dig holds fifteen rounds. How fast can you reload? And what if they are armed too?

It’s a lot cheaper to feed them.

I’m sure that King Louis felt his armies would protect him. He had lots of guns too. Czar Nicholas was certain the Cossacks would protect him. He had lots of guns.
Now the tax payers are King Loius and Czar Nicholas? STFU, retard.
Your dig holds fifteen rounds. How fast can you reload?
I don't have a dig. Do you think I'm an archaeologist?
And what if they are armed too?
If they can afford a firearm, they can afford food.
It’s a lot cheaper to feed them.
Then you cover the bill, virtue signaler.

Single moms having kids they can’t afford is an easy target. It makes a right winger feel superior by shitting on such a woman. It makes it easy to rail against the idea of food stamps altogether. Such a person judging feels superior because they aren’t on food stamps and have a full time job in comparison. Somebody should probably tell them that it is very common for anyone to have a full time job and not be on food stamps lol. Such people judging aren’t as special as they like to think they are. Food stamps is not the epidemic that republicans like to think it is. They simply pretend that it is because it makes them feel less insecure about themselves. The truth is that few actual able bodied adults are even on food stamps. The ones that are have dependents.

We can all agree: an impoverished woman should not have kids and she made a mistake when she had one. Okay sure. However, the kid still…. exists. What should we do with that kid? Should the kid suffer because of the mom’s mistakes? Probably not, right? Government assistance is required either way.

“SNAP targets those in greatest need. Among those participating in the program, most are children, elderly persons, or individuals with a disability. In fact, 86 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households that include a child, elderly person, or person with disabilities. In addition, about 92 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households with income at or below the federal poverty line.”
Because they don't really care about the child...it's about con-trolling a woman's body.

Then why do they keep making babies while they are on welfare in many cases? As many as 17 in total all the while demanding the state (taxpayers) provide her with ever more and better benefits?

This is not a good example, how many rich or poor people in this country have 17 childern? Of course we have people who abuse the system, some are poor many are very rich both seek to profit for them selfs with out a thought for whats best for our general welfare.

Right let’s just go the fascist route because you’re upset about women getting peanuts in SNAP every month.
I'm upset that I pay my bills, supported my kids including teaching them before sending them to school, all while I am forced to pay taxes that goes to dead beats, druggies, moochers who are having more kids than they can support or the planet creating pollution and destroying the environment along with same deadbeat mothers producing the worse people around--the ones bound for prison, burning down cities, attacking others as they age. Not to mention the whole welfare nonsense is why we have so many illegals here also wasting taxmoney putting us further into debt---all while suppressing american wages and again having the worse kids ever that grow up to be the trashiest adults around.

Solve a lot of problems--change welfare laws--sterilize those that should not be having children. Save the children isn't giving trashy adults money for having kids---but done by preventing unfit adults and teens from breeding more problems.

Last edited:
It has little to do with being good or bad person. It has everything to do with what is best for the child and the parent's ability to support and raise the child.

This endless cycle if children birthing children they are incapable of supporting has to discouraged, not encouraged as you suggest.
Foster care pays $4,000 month per child in some jurisdictions.

Lefties complain about republicans and food stamps because they want to keep killing the unborn (and the newly born). What kind of logic is that?

If you ever actually wanted to do anything to reduce crime you should be looking at communities with lower crime rates among people in the same economic classes to see why your crime rates are so much higher.
Thats simple, more people more crime.
More well to do areas have less crime, (not counting white colar crime)
poor areas have more crime. No simple solutions to complex problems. .

Lefties complain about republicans and food stamps because they want to keep killing the unborn (and the newly born). What kind of logic is that?
You want to spend $200 a month for food stamps or $4000 a month for foster care?

You want to spend $200 a month for food stamps or $4000 a month for foster care?
Yeah, and these are free from the same food stamp fairy:

Welcome to Benefits.gov | Benefits.gov (Section 8 housing)

Yeah, and these are free from the same food stamp fairy:

Welcome to Benefits.gov | Benefits.gov (Section 8 housing)
What?

Now the tax payers are King Loius and Czar Nicholas? STFU, retard.

I don't have a dig. Do you think I'm an archaeologist?

If they can afford a firearm, they can afford food.

Then you cover the bill, virtue signaler.

You are rather ignorant of history. Not surprising. Most people who advocate such insanity are ignorant.

More than 2,000 people died by Guillotine in France during the turmoil of the Revolution. Another 50,000 plus were executed by being shot or died of sickness which was untreated.

In Russia, supporters of and those who worked for the Czars were either imprisoned, killed, or fled. Read up on Nansen passports. These were the White Russians who got out with their lives and any treasure they could carry.

Hunger, desperation, and hopelessness breeds revolution. Over the last century it has been communist.

You are rather ignorant of history. Not surprising. Most people who advocate such insanity are ignorant.

More than 2,000 people died by Guillotine in France during the turmoil of the Revolution. Another 50,000 plus were executed by being shot or died of sickness which was untreated.

In Russia, supporters of and those who worked for the Czars were either imprisoned, killed, or fled. Read up on Nansen passports. These were the White Russians who got out with their lives and any treasure they could carry.

Hunger, desperation, and hopelessness breeds revolution. Over the last century it has been communist.
WTF are you babbling on about now?
You bore me.

Pull your head out. Right wingers don't need to go to the welfare office to feel superior. We don't even have to leave the house. All we do is flip on the computer come here and read the off the wall shit you cornholes say. That is why we believe we are superior because we are. I don't even know what a food stamp looks like. or been in a welfare office and that includes the long year Obama shut the industry down. Cry your river some place else because others like to laugh too

Forum List

Back