When republicans complain about single moms getting food stamps, why don’t they consider the well-being of the child?

It's a lie. It didn't take thousands to build TAPLINE and there was no pre-existing infrastructure.
What the hell? The proposed line is over a 1,000 miles long and the lack of existing infrastructure means even more jobs to create it.

What the hell? The proposed line is over a 1,000 miles long and the lack of existing infrastructure means even more jobs to create it.
There are no towns and schools, Post offices, cafes, truck stop motels etc along the route?

A hell of a lot of whites and Hispanics were also lynched and mistreated in all sorts of horrible ways.
Absolutely. It is America, after all, society as a feeding frenzy, of which you seem to be proud, as you mourn it's no longer so hellish. But Blacks did not have white privilege.

Here's a white privilege, in case you think it didn't/doesn't exist: easier voting.

Last edited:
Apart from the privilege of being white. I'm pretty sure that's a majority, guaranteed to be a plurality. That's not 'very few'.
Being white is not and never has been in and of itself a privilege. Billions of whites have been subjugated and enslaved over the centuries. Some privilege.

What the hell does this have to do with Keystone XL?
Infrastructure already exists along the keystone export pipeline... And pipeline construction workers are temporary. Pipelines today are monitored by computers in real time for pressure and flow rate. It's just not going to create thousands of jobs.

Infrastructure already exists along the keystone export pipeline... And pipeline construction workers are temporary. Pipelines today are monitored by computers in real time for pressure and flow rate. It's just not going to create thousands of jobs.
They don't build themselves, that creates thousands of jobs and supports thousands more by extension.

Tell all of those people that their jobs don't matter.

As for existing infrastructure we've managed to build over 200,000 miles of pipelines across the country most of which is far more densely populated and has far more existing infrastructure to get over, under, or around than that region of the country.

When I was a young child we still used coal stoves for cooking and heat.

My older brother and uncles would follow the coal trucks down the alleys as they made their deliveries. They would pick up any small pieces of coal that fell out of the truck, or that dropped as the workers shoveled coal into the areas in which it was stored by homeowners.

About the same time, my older sister began going to the farms to pick produce. She was seven or eight years old.

This incredible woman worked hard her entire life. When she "officially" retired - she was about eighty-five years of age. Thankfully, she's still going strong, and takes care of a son with medical problems.

When I hear the never-ending whines coming from the lazy, worthless, BLM types crying about "white privilege" and how white people have it so fucking easy, it truly enrages me. A lot of those useless pieces of garbage are truly clueless.

In the deep south, many people (both white and black) still live that way.

Here follows Louisiana’s 1964 literacy test. What American history must you have been taught in school to believe this never happened?

Privileged White American history, I suppose.

Test1.jpg.CROP_.article920-large.jpg

Test2.jpg.CROP_.article920-large.jpg

Test3-1.jpg.CROP_.article920-large-1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back