When republicans complain about single moms getting food stamps, why don’t they consider the well-being of the child?

Republicans are geniuses. This is why they like million of guns in the USA. More school shootings and fewer and fewer brats going on welfare and food stamps.

Government assistance is the one of the most abused programs out there next to SS disabilty and
Medicare.

Medicare is NOT free. I pay almost 150 bucks a month because I am forced to every month. You really need to do some of your own research instead of just taking your handlers word for anything. Your handler is selling something.

Medicare is NOT free. I pay almost 150 bucks a month because I am forced to every month. You really need to do some of your own research instead of just taking your handlers word for anything. Your handler is selling something.
Medicare fraud is rampant, research is a key dimwit.

Poor thing.

Look it up yourself dick weed, get your head out of your ass and do some research
instead of typing on your computer scratching your balls.
Lol so the data does not exist? Got it. I figured that was the case. I called you out on your lie and you got butthurt. Typical conservative crybaby lol

Lol so the data does not exist? Got it. I figured that was the case. I called you out on your lie and you got butthurt. Typical conservative crybaby lol
Oh, the little bitch boy got his feeling hurt, Cause he is too busy scratching his tiny nuts to Google data.

Single moms having kids they can’t afford is an easy target. It makes a right winger feel superior by shitting on such a woman. It makes it easy to rail against the idea of food stamps altogether. Such a person judging feels superior because they aren’t on food stamps and have a full time job in comparison. Somebody should probably tell them that it is very common for anyone to have a full time job and not be on food stamps lol. Such people judging aren’t as special as they like to think they are. Food stamps is not the epidemic that republicans like to think it is. They simply pretend that it is because it makes them feel less insecure about themselves. The truth is that few actual able bodied adults are even on food stamps. The ones that are have dependents.

But sure, such irresponsible women do exist.

We can all agree: an impoverished woman should not have kids and she made a mistake when she had one. Okay sure. However, the kid still…. exists. What should we do with that kid? Should the kid suffer because of the mom’s mistakes? Probably not, right? Government assistance is required either way.

“SNAP targets those in greatest need. Among those participating in the program, most are children, elderly persons, or individuals with a disability. In fact, 86 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households that include a child, elderly person, or person with disabilities. In addition, about 92 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households with income at or below the federal poverty line.”

How about the parent paying taking care of their own kids?

When you have a fucking welfare state you take that responsibility away, don't you?

Oh, the little bitch boy got his feeling hurt, Cause he is too busy scratching his tiny nuts to Google data.
Lol you make the claim, you back it up. It’s that simple. We both know that if you had a source, you would gladly post it. You don’t though. You’re a crybaby.

Why zero in on Israel, on a topic totally unrelated foreign aid, when thr U.S. gives more to all the Arab countries? Oh right…..the JEW State.

The US paid foreign aid for Afghanistan and Iraq because of the wars, but Israel has been getting the lion's share of US foreign aid since 1948. Do you need it? You tell me.

Yeah, but they can no longer work. Why is a family with two parents around 30 years of age getting food stamps when NEITHER parent is willing to take a job?

I agree with you. Can they afford to pay rent and childcare if they are both working? That seems to be the disincentive.

Forum List

Back