When republicans complain about single moms getting food stamps, why don’t they consider the well-being of the child?

Shame on you, Lisa. The Zionists didn't do the right thing even in 1920.
Israel is our only real ally in that region and one of those things that both parties are still united on. We’re not giving money to a bunch of terrorists who burn our flags and curse our country.

While Democrats think killing fetuses up to the day it’s born and sometimes after is a woman’s right.

Silly lie. Most think up to 16 weeks is ok. Some severe birth defects can't be tested for until 16 weeks. You're an example why this should be between a woman and her doctor.

Arabs don't need US foreign aid.. and they have been fighting terrorists on their own for decades. You're incredibly stupid.
what are you talking about? We help the Arabs in SA with their defense…and have for over half a century

what are you talking about? We help the Arabs in SA with their defense…and have for over half a century

The Saudis pay for weapons and training. Always have. They never got US foreign aid.

Hitler tried to get rid of all the Jews. Imagine how ugly and immoral that was.
Fortunately, the Israelis are merely taking over their land and pushing them out, not slaughtering them... you've chosen a poor analogy... doesn't really work.

Vae victus.

Fortunately, the Israelis are merely taking over their land and pushing them out, not slaughtering them... you've chosen a poor analogy... doesn't really work.

Vae victus.

The Akkadian empire was there first. Arabs have been in Palestine since before Abraham. Remember Abraham and Moses had Arab wives.

The Akkadian empire was there first. Arabs have been in Palestine since before Abraham. Remember Abraham and Moses had Arab wives.
And the Israelis are there now.

Possession is 9/10 of the law.

Things change.

Next lifetime... win the war (1948) instead of losing it.

Vae victus.

Silly lie. Most think up to 16 weeks is ok. Some severe birth defects can't be tested for until 16 weeks. You're an example why this should be between a woman and her doctor.

Sure, and leave the father out of the equation until it comes to pay for the baby, right? I mean, he doesn’t have a say in whether or not to keep the baby, whether the reason being finanical or otherwise, but he sure as heck can be on the hook for paying. I am not saying he shouldn’t pay, just saying I hate it when the pro-abortion crowd says the decision is between a woman and her doctor and doesn’t even mention the father.

Sure, and leave the father out of the equation until it comes to pay for the baby, right? I mean, he doesn’t have a say in whether or not to keep the baby, whether the reason being finanical or otherwise, but he sure as heck can be on the hook for paying. I am not saying he shouldn’t pay, just saying I hate it when the pro-abortion crowd says the decision is between a woman and her doctor and doesn’t even mention the father.

The father has no rights over a woman's body.

Forum List

Back