When republicans complain about single moms getting food stamps, why don’t they consider the well-being of the child?

Lol dude you are so full of shit. This does not happen to you at the check out line. It’s so stupid to lie about it. I get that I makes you feel manly and superior shitting on these people, but making shit up like this is so pathetic.
Ask ray how many anti-abortion protestors bring their kids as props and hold up photos of babies. No one use kids as a stunt more than the Replicant Taliban

Lol dude you are so full of shit. This does not happen to you at the check out line. It’s so stupid to lie about it. I get that I makes you feel manly and superior shitting on these people, but making shit up like this is so pathetic.

Shitting on them is not wanting to give them my money? Then I guess I've been shitting on a lot of people for a very long time. And oh yes, it does happen and all the time too. I'll even tell you of a personal story.

One of my tenants was getting further and further behind on the rent. It was an unmarried couple with two kids, one early teens and another about four years old. As I watched the problem get worse I called them over to talk about it. I suggested that since he refused to work more than 40 hours a week and she's home with the kids every day, the solution to their financial problems was for her to get a part-time job on the weekends, maybe working 10 hours Saturday and 10 hours Sunday. Since he's home anyway, he could watch the kids.

Anybody would agree it was the perfect solution to their rent and other financial problems like getting a car that didn't need to be worked on twice a month, but they would have no part in it. Why? Because they were never married, she was considered (by the government) a single mother with two children and getting $290.00 in food stamps every month. She was a heavy set woman, they had a large dog and two cats, both smoked and even supported their teen daughters habit, and chose to get kicked out instead.

Because they wouldn't leave on their own I had to evict them which afterwards is public record. They opted to lose a nice home for themselves and their children over food stamps. That and I think the fat bitch was just lazy.

Those moms aren't getting abortions because they need those little teensy money makers. And that welfare/ebt/whatever else they're getting is pretty substantial cause I"VE SEEN their grocery carts every month. but you go ahead. Keep spouting this bullshit.
The amount of food stamps they’re getting is ridiculous. A family with with two toddlers and a baby gets $1000 a month and shops at Whole Foods. In the meantime, the lower-middle class is so overwhelmed by inflated grocery prices that they’ve been reduced to Walmart.

All part of the Marxist plan: non-productive people on Taxpayer Charity programs live as well, or even better, than the working class.

Single moms having kids they can’t afford is an easy target. It makes a right winger feel superior by shitting on such a woman. It makes it easy to rail against the idea of food stamps altogether. Such a person judging feels superior because they aren’t on food stamps and have a full time job in comparison. Somebody should probably tell them that it is very common for anyone to have a full time job and not be on food stamps lol. Such people judging aren’t as special as they like to think they are. Food stamps is not the epidemic that republicans like to think it is. They simply pretend that it is because it makes them feel less insecure about themselves. The truth is that few actual able bodied adults are even on food stamps. The ones that are have dependents.

But sure, such irresponsible women do exist.

We can all agree: an impoverished woman should not have kids and she made a mistake when she had one. Okay sure. However, the kid still…. exists. What should we do with that kid? Should the kid suffer because of the mom’s mistakes? Probably not, right? Government assistance is required either way.

“SNAP targets those in greatest need. Among those participating in the program, most are children, elderly persons, or individuals with a disability. In fact, 86 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households that include a child, elderly person, or person with disabilities. In addition, about 92 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households with income at or below the federal poverty line.”
/-----/
1661688564902.png

The amount of food stamps they’re getting is ridiculous. A family with with two toddlers and a baby gets $1000 a month and shops at Whole Foods. In the meantime, the lower-middle class is so overwhelmed by inflated grocery prices that they’ve been reduced to Walmart.

All part of the Marxist plan: non-productive people on Taxpayer Charity programs live as well, or even better, than the working class.

The US gives Israel over 2 billion dollars a year. Why aren't you complaining?

What's that got to do with the government feeding fat cows and their spawn? Oh yeah, there are Jews in Israel.

Israel is a successful, prosperous country.. compare that to US aid for Haiti. Now compare that to US aid to American children living below the poverty level.

You do realize how much it costs to raise a kid right? Do you even know how much money they get per month? How do you even know the people you refer to are even on food stamps?

Is Biden still giving out child “tax credits”. If so, people are getting paid to have more kids. If you don’t pay federal income tax, the so called “tax credit” is nothing more than a handout.

38 Million people is more than "a few people" but otherwise, yes republicans are big old hypocrites which is why I am not one. I vote for them more often than not lately just to stop the crazy the dems are up to now that the militant anarchist authoritarian left thinking has spread like a cancer through my once favored party.
Anarchy, where is that happening?

Is Biden still giving out child “tax credits”. If so, people are getting paid to have more kids. If you don’t pay federal income tax, the so called “tax credit” is nothing more than a handout.
Yes, much like PPP loans was a handout for the wealthy.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Yes, much like PPP loans was a handout for the wealthy.

That ended in May 2021 and was for business owners as a response to the shutdowns the Democrats mandated which resulted in losses beyond their control. The child tax credit is still a thing, yet there are PLENTY of jobs available and having more children that cost money is a choice that is completely within people’s control. The Democrats used the pandemic to add in another social program they will likely never get rid of. Ignorant, tax paying Democrats roll right along with it.

Israel is a successful, prosperous country.. compare that to US aid for Haiti. Now compare that to US aid to American children living below the poverty level.
is Haiti under constant attack from terrrorist?

we have spent trillions on the war on poverty in the united states…and all the dems have done is create more poverty

its going to get worse. Leftie states like CA are mandating zero emission vehicles in about ten years. Other states will follow suit and car manufacturers are already moving towards complying. Guess who controls, monitors, and distributes the electricity that’s going to power your only mode of transportation? Yup, the govt. All of this will tie together, ie the tech companies, IRS, FBI, energy, farming / our food supply etc. and soon we’ll be like China. They can shut you down in an instant.

its going to get worse. Leftie states like CA are mandating zero emission vehicles in about ten years. Other states will follow suit and car manufacturers are already moving towards complying. Guess who controls, monitors, and distributes the electricity that’s going to power your only mode of transportation? Yup, the govt. All of this will tie together, ie the tech companies, IRS, FBI, energy, farming / our food supply etc. and soon we’ll be like China. They can shut you down in an instant.

Big oil has been investing in zero emissions research for 30 years. They have endowed research at MIT, Caltech, Georgia Tech and other prestigious engineering schools.

She wants money to be sent to Islamic terrorists so they can kill more Jews and Christians.

Arabs don't need US foreign aid.. and they have been fighting terrorists on their own for decades. You're incredibly stupid.

Single moms having kids they can’t afford is an easy target. It makes a right winger feel superior by shitting on such a woman. It makes it easy to rail against the idea of food stamps altogether. Such a person judging feels superior because they aren’t on food stamps and have a full time job in comparison. Somebody should probably tell them that it is very common for anyone to have a full time job and not be on food stamps lol. Such people judging aren’t as special as they like to think they are. Food stamps is not the epidemic that republicans like to think it is. They simply pretend that it is because it makes them feel less insecure about themselves. The truth is that few actual able bodied adults are even on food stamps. The ones that are have dependents.

But sure, such irresponsible women do exist.

We can all agree: an impoverished woman should not have kids and she made a mistake when she had one. Okay sure. However, the kid still…. exists. What should we do with that kid? Should the kid suffer because of the mom’s mistakes? Probably not, right? Government assistance is required either way.

“SNAP targets those in greatest need. Among those participating in the program, most are children, elderly persons, or individuals with a disability. In fact, 86 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households that include a child, elderly person, or person with disabilities. In addition, about 92 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households with income at or below the federal poverty line.”
Republicans take a longer view of poverty than libs

The left just wants to uncritically wipe every nose wherever they find them

Conservatives consider the circumstances and what the poor can do to improve their own condition

Forum List

Back