when searching for this forum this is what i get

Up here in snow country, they are VERY POPULAR.
Tomorrow- I'm heading over to my x that I haven't seen in 30 years- He is a fine mechanic and he's selling a 2009 Subaru Foresta--- i'm seriously driving a lemon Chevy now.
The Foresta has 96k miles on it. Anyone had one? I do need something good in the snow and i need a car fast.. any thoughts?

Tomorrow- I'm heading over to my x that I haven't seen in 30 years- He is a fine mechanic and he's selling a 2009 Subaru Foresta--- i'm seriously driving a lemon Chevy now.
The Foresta has 96k miles on it. Anyone had one? I do need something good in the snow and i need a car fast.. any thoughts?
get back with your x and your car troubles will be over

Have a mechanic look at it. If it is mechanically sound, I'd say go for it. Subaru rates very highly in snow country

Of course you do. LOL That's when cars were real :p cars.

1988 Chevy K1500 with 5.7L V8. AC, PS, PB, PW, custom sound. Two sets of tires and wheels for summer/winter plus flat fiberglass tonneau cover + bedcover as shown. Everything works. Make me an offer.

P7090050-2.JPG

1988 Chevy K1500 with 5.7L V8. AC, PS, PB, PW, custom sound. Two sets of tires and wheels for summer/winter plus flat fiberglass tonneau cover + bedcover as shown. Everything works. Make me an offer.

View attachment 1006892
Wish I could keep my cars looking like that. LOL, I wash 'em and before I get to the end of the driveway they are coated in moon dust.

I luved many men- but once I fell in luv with a car? The white one in the video? weeee- It has the tire on the back. and the round window?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back