When should open the economy? Name a date.

What’s your date? When should the restaurant down my street be allowed to open? Specifically.

April 11.

The idea of locking down "non-essential" workers is based on the idea that essential workers are expendable. It's okay for a grocery store clerk, a truck driver, or a cop to be exposed. But a hair stylist or shoe maker is too great of a risk. IF we can and have found a way to have these workers do their jobs safely, we can apply that to everyone.

Open the economy NOW, today.

Actually we should have never closed down as much as we did and should have enacted social distancing, face masks and maybe just shutting down hot zones.

Rest of the Nation could have kept going while requiring no interstate travel unless it is shipping of goods for sixty days...

Actually we should have never closed down as much as we did and should have enacted social distancing, face masks and maybe just shutting down hot zones.

Rest of the Nation could have kept going while requiring no interstate travel unless it is shipping of goods for sixty days...

Also let me add those that were infected or were proven asymptomatic should be allow back to work as long as they are no longer carriers.

Economy should open slowly for the next sixty days with people being tested and if not infected they should be allow to work and travel.

May 1

There are studies in California showing that nearly 50% have antibodies there. This thing was all over the west in Nov-Dec and they are looking to see if we can be opened up soon. I will get the blood test next week.

Last edited:
I say we should never have closed it.

What say you? Name a date. May 1st? June 1st?

June 1st assuming the curve has been beat and new cases come to a near stop. To get to that point will require testing. Not everyone, but pockets of people on a volunteer basis similarly to the way Gallup would conduct a poll. Before large companies with hundreds if not thousands of employees are allowed to work in close proximity, they must ALL be tested.

Your Orange God doesn't want to do that of course. He doesn't believe his experts or in science. Trusts his own hunches which have been wrong around 80% of the time. I'd go with Fauci and literally EVERY expert. Not the clowns who are in Donnie's ear daily like Rudy, Hannity, Navarro, Ingraham, and Dr "Quack Quack" Oz.

If you fail to do that, declare that the virus is beaten, send everyone back to work we'll end up with an even worse outbreak resulting in trillions more in bailouts and another 90 day national shutdown. Then your turd is gonna lose the election and this country will be fucked for a generation.

May 1

There are studies in California showing that nearly 50% have antibodies there. This thing was all over the west in Nov-Dec and they are looking to see if we can be opened up soon. I will get the blood test next week.

Could you please link us to your "studies" in California. Otherwise, I call bullshit.

Open up everything except the largest cities now. Next week open up everything except the hot spot cities. The week after open everything except where new cases are spiking.

That plan effectively says to open places up, until Covid-19 has taken hold, and you have to close them back down again.

In that way you guarantee the coronavirus will always have a "safe haven" in which to grow, and a place from which to spread.

Open up everything except the largest cities now. Next week open up everything except the hot spot cities. The week after open everything except where new cases are spiking.
This is comedy gold, LOL.

What are you basing these opening dates on?

This should be good for a laugh.

Also let me add those that were infected or were proven asymptomatic should be allow back to work as long as they are no longer carriers.

Economy should open slowly for the next sixty days with people being tested and if not infected they should be allow to work and travel.

That's the rub. Medical experts have long said that the only way to control the pandemic was three simple words. "Testing ... testing ... testing ..." That's the basis for reopening, and the since biggest failure currently.

We're a country of over 300 million people, and have only done 2 million tests.

Could you please link us to your "studies" in California. Otherwise, I call bullshit.

Nov-Dec?

What they found was that while the virus had spread rapidly within the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in Wuhan, there had also been two major population expansions on December 8 and January 6.

Earlier reports by Chinese health authorities and the
World Health Organisation said that the first known patient showed symptoms on December 8, and that most of the subsequent cases had links to the seafood market, which was closed on January 1.

If there were California cases in November, they would predate the Wuhan outbreak.

Forum List

Back