When the court is destroyed by a president that demands that the justices will be controlled by him and a party, it's a court that no longer has value

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
All three of Trumps selection agreed to do as they are told if Trump would select them, like literally every person Trump has ever selected for anything in his whole lifetime.. Bypassing their decisions anyway possible, as Biden is doing with his Executive order on abortion rights, is the only answer. We have to decide how to fix the court before we arbitrarily respect the court again. One way is to impeach. There is an obvious person that needs impeachment in the supreme court. The next step would to increase the size of the supreme court to take away the power of this hate Nazi court. Then set that number as the only number in the future that is acceptable. I don't care if the right can attempt to change it in the future, they would anyway. Just make it as hard as possible on them now and the near future. And yes, this is my opinion!

All three of Trumps selection agreed to do as they are told if Trump would select them, like literally every person Trump has ever selected for anything in his whole lifetime.. Bypassing their decisions anyway possible, as Biden is doing with his Executive order on abortion rights, is the only answer. We have to decide how to fix the court before we arbitrarily respect the court again. One way is to impeach. There is an obvious person that needs impeachment in the supreme court. The next step would to increase the size of the supreme court to take away the power of this hate Nazi court. Then set that number as the only number in the future that is acceptable. I don't care if the right can attempt to change it in the future, they would anyway. Just make it as hard as possible on them now and the near future. And yes, this is my opinion!
Tantrum.gif

Well, imo only Clarence has done anything impeachable, but the dems lack the balls and votes.

Persoanlly, I hope they repeal gay marriage next. I mean, that's gotta be enough to piss of 70% of the country.

Well, imo only Clarence has done anything impeachable, but the dems lack the balls and votes.

Persoanlly, I hope they repeal gay marriage next. I mean, that's gotta be enough to piss of 70% of the country.

What has he done that's impeachable? Have a white conservative wife?

They wouldn't repeal gay marriage, they would just not force States to issue SSM licenses.

The way Obergfell SHOULD have been decided is States don't have to issue SSM licenses unless they want to, but they are required to recognize any valid marriage license issued by another State, as they always have been required.

So, in other words: waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

It's amazing how much idiots like you cry when you don't get your way.

[/QUOTEI.
I believe interracial marriage should be next. I am sure Clarence Thomas will get his shoulder into that 1, right?
MAGA

It's the new normal and the power of law can no longer stop the approach of fascism.

The next few months could seal the deal, but it can also be halted as quickly too.

Everything appears to be dependent on whether the Jan.6 panel can sell itself to a majority of Americans.

Momentum one way or another should be indicated within days now!

I don't see any substantial difference in what Ginny did (and Clarence financially benefited from) and what Abe Fortas did. And while Fortas was not impeached, he resigned in way similar to Nixon in seeing the writing on the wall.

Yup, that's the man. Don't matter if they increase the number of justices.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Even if you have a bad case of TDS. :p

Yup, that's the man. Don't matter if they increase the number of justices.

Of course it doesn't matter to you. You're a Communist. The only thing that matters to a Communist is staying in power even if you have to cheat, lie, or kill.

It's the new normal and the power of law can no longer stop the approach of fascism.

The next few months could seal the deal, but it can also be halted as quickly too.

Everything appears to be dependent on whether the Jan.6 panel can sell itself to a majority of Americans.

Momentum one way or another should be indicated within days now!

The clown show was assembled for one reason and one reason only, and that is try to stop Trump in 2024. Can the commies sell themselves to the American public? Their failing ratings is all you need to know for that answer.

They can't repeal gay marriage. All they can to is rule it's not constitutionally protected. Much like abortion, it's not protected either.

And BO's appointees are doing the same from the left side of the fence. So what is your point?

Forum List

Back