When "The Donald" Speaks, Does Everybody Listen?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
When "The Donald" Speaks, Does Everybody Listen?
I happen to be watching Trump have more time on CBSN. Wow these guys at that station are totally enthralled with the guy.
Earlier it appeared for a moment that they may be going to show Bernie Sanders as a quick cut showed him walking towards a podium somewhere. But no... good god. I am listening to more egotistic meaningless ramblings on how great Trump is and how no one else is as good as him.
If he is elected it will be the most boring press briefings ever. He will have the whole world hating America more than ever. He will probably start WWlll. You watch!

12801214_10153421292161179_6693732973209276517_n.jpg

I doubt the GOP can get The Donald to go away peacefully...but please just go away!

The fact that this man has a following is evidence that the U.S. is on the way out. I'll be 80 in June, so I probably won't be around to witness the end so I really wouldn't be concerned if I didn't have kids and grand-kids, but I do and I'm very concerned about their future.

This man, Trump, is an old-fashioned snake-oil peddler who has become super-rich because of his ability to bullshit people. Instead of his pink tie, pink face and bleached hair he should be wearing a brown plaid suit and a derby hat.

To hear those crowds of my fellow American cheer for this obviously deceitful character overwhelms me with conflicting feelings of anger and sadness. The same chemistry that gave rise to Hitler is giving rise to Trump.

How depressingly stupid some of my fellow Americans are.

The fact that this man has a following is evidence that the U.S. is on the way out. I'll be 80 in June, so I probably won't be around to witness the end so I really wouldn't be concerned if I didn't have kids and grand-kids, but I do and I'm very concerned about their future.

This man, Trump, is an old-fashioned snake-oil peddler who has become super-rich because of his ability to bullshit people. Instead of his pink tie, pink face and bleached hair he should be wearing a brown plaid suit and a derby hat.

To hear those crowds of my fellow American cheer for this obviously deceitful character overwhelms me with conflicting feelings of anger and sadness. The same chemistry that gave rise to Hitler is giving rise to Trump.

who is it you prefer?

Stupidity + Anger = Trump
TV ratings are out the ass.
It's a reality show, a pretense, and 70% of America realizes that.
he's not spending money, gaining air time and getting his message out, that's genius.

How much did ole Jeb spend? hahahhhahahhahaahahahahahha. The talent isn't even close.

Oh, and he's winning.
“No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."
- H.L. Mencken

who is it you prefer?
I believe it is important for survival of the declining middle class that Sanders is elected President. He has the right idea and it is critically important that rigid controls are imposed on Wall Street, the banks and the One Percent.

While it's true that Sanders has some progressive ambitions which tend to offend the Conservative mindset, the benefit of his overall intentions will vastly outweigh those relatively petty partisan concerns. He is radical in ways which are desperately needed to get this Nation back on track.

If you disagree I will be glad to discuss the issue with you. Just lay out your thoughts.

who is it you prefer?
I believe it is important for survival of the declining middle class that Sanders is elected President. He has the right idea and it is critically important that rigid controls are imposed on Wall Street, the banks and the One Percent.

While it's true that Sanders has some progressive ambitions which tend to offend the Conservative mindset, the benefit of his overall intentions will vastly outweigh those relatively petty partisan concerns. He is radical in ways which are desperately needed to get this Nation back on track.

If you disagree I will be glad to discuss the issue with you. Just lay out your thoughts.
Yeah I know do away with money

who is it you prefer?

In your opinion not mine so stop bashing the other guy no one is yours. Typical libturd my guy is better than yours. Cracks me up

good grief, we need a seperate forum just for: the Donald.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm not listening to all this goofy stuff

Forum List

Back