When the Government Wants There to be Fewer of Us........Time to Watch Our Backs

This makes her similar to the eugenics loving Bush family, Bill Gates and Hitler. I don't understand how she squares her philosophy that lower population results in better environment with the Democrats open border policy..

Income and high birth rates are strongly linked, not just in the United States, but around the world. Women in lower income brackets tend to have higher birth rates across the board. There are many factors at play in birth rates, such as the education level of the mother, ethnicity of the mother.

Perhaps if poor women started having the same birth rate as women with more money we'd be fine? Do you like it that poor women have more kids than middle class and rich women? Does that make sense? This is why I like welfare reform. No more free money for poor single moms. Perhaps she won't make another mistake after the first one. I have a cousin he married a whore. She had 4 kids from four different guys. Each one of them on welfare. Each father financially a bum. Bet she wouldn't have had 4 kids if she didn't have welfare to subsodize her lifestyle. That's why middle class women don't have more kids. Don't you think they would like to have 4 kids too? Sure they would but they can't afford it. Yet poor women can? Doesn't make sense.

No one is talking eugenics except you Republicans. Perhaps it's you that wants that.
You make sense until your semi accusatory last sentence. For a minute there I thought you were coming around.
He's accusing us of eugenics and you mind that I pointed out it's always Republicans who bring up the word?

Did the Democrat suggest Eugenics? Look up the word. It's funny because if anyone wants to practice Eugenics it would be Republicans not Democrats.

historically by excluding people and groups judged to be inferior or promoting those judged to be superior.

Sounds like white supremist bullshit to me

closely associated with scientific racism

eugenics was more about preserving the position of the dominant groups in the population

Again, sounds like a Republican thing to me.

a disproportionate number of those who fell victim to eugenicists' sterilization initiatives were women who were identified as African American, Hispanic, or Native American.

You telling me Trump doesn't want to practice Eugenics in black "shitholes"? His words.

Early proponents of the eugenics movement included not only influential white Americans but also several proponent African-American intellectuals such as W. E. B. Du Bois, Thomas Wyatt Turner, and many academics at Tuskegee University, Howard University, and Hampton University.[70] However, unlike many white eugenicists, these black intellectuals believed the best African Americans were as good as the best White Americans, and "The Talented Tenth" of all races should mix.[70] Indeed, Du Bois believed "only fit blacks should procreate to eradicate the race's heritage of moral iniquity."
If you read what I said, I didn't accuse anyone of anything. I'm not a proponent of eugenics and I don't think much of those who are. I'm in favor of population control through personal responsibility. If this lady was that worried about population degrading our environment, you would think she would be screaming about what Biden is doing with open borders and inviting an outright invasion of illegal aliens on our southern border. The fact that she isn't even making a peep about our alien invasion leads me to believe she is nothing more than a political bullshit artist.

The Wuhan lab has a covid virus that is about 15x more deadly than covid-19. Just sayin'

Yep....which is why you can't simply dismiss the idea that this release of the Chinese flu...with a 99% survivability rate ......was a test. What will the world do if China creates an actual deadly virus, comes up with a vaccine, innoculates CCP leadership and the populations they want to preserve, then releases the virus?

We need to face that possibility.....it saves on the need for mass destruction by a military campaign...
You realize we have labs right here with viruses that are many times more deadly than covid19, don't you?

Yes.....but the Chinese Communists have a record of mass murdering populations...over 70 million people under mao, and currently use slave labor and are conducting genocide against Chinese muslims.......

You are an idiot if you don't see the difference between Western democracies studying these viruses and mass murdering communists creating biological weapons....
Yes, it was real clever of them to intentionally release it on their own people first. ------- dumb ass.

Shit stain.........they are communists....they are bureaucratic idiots..........

If the virus escaped from the lab that is one situation.....and it did come from China.

The problem is this........whether it was released intentionally or not, you idiot....they saw the results......they now know they can collapse the west with a virus.

The next step for them? You idiot.

Create a virus with a higher death rate.....the current Chinese Flu had a 99% chance of survival....

They engineer a virus with a 50% chance...or lower.....create a vaccine first, innocculate the Communist leadership and the populations in china they need to protect, then release the virus.....killing far more people and destroying their opposition in the West....

You moron....
Your tinfoil hat is positively glowing today.

The Wuhan lab has a covid virus that is about 15x more deadly than covid-19. Just sayin'

Yep....which is why you can't simply dismiss the idea that this release of the Chinese flu...with a 99% survivability rate ......was a test. What will the world do if China creates an actual deadly virus, comes up with a vaccine, innoculates CCP leadership and the populations they want to preserve, then releases the virus?

We need to face that possibility.....it saves on the need for mass destruction by a military campaign...
You realize we have labs right here with viruses that are many times more deadly than covid19, don't you?

Yes.....but the Chinese Communists have a record of mass murdering populations...over 70 million people under mao, and currently use slave labor and are conducting genocide against Chinese muslims.......

You are an idiot if you don't see the difference between Western democracies studying these viruses and mass murdering communists creating biological weapons....
Yes, it was real clever of them to intentionally release it on their own people first. ------- dumb ass.

Shit stain.........they are communists....they are bureaucratic idiots..........

If the virus escaped from the lab that is one situation.....and it did come from China.

The problem is this........whether it was released intentionally or not, you idiot....they saw the results......they now know they can collapse the west with a virus.

The next step for them? You idiot.

Create a virus with a higher death rate.....the current Chinese Flu had a 99% chance of survival....

They engineer a virus with a 50% chance...or lower.....create a vaccine first, innocculate the Communist leadership and the populations in china they need to protect, then release the virus.....killing far more people and destroying their opposition in the West....

You moron....
The Chinese lab is already known to be seeking out and developing race based virus's. Sure they aren't looking for virus's that attack asians--that leaves only blacks or whites or both.
credible link?

Biden nominee has a history of terrorism and open advocacy for population control. The democrats' hostility toward human life is becoming more and more brazen.

From the OP's link: "The origin of our abuses is us. If there were fewer of us, we would have less impact," states the thesis, which was first flagged by the Daily Caller on Thursday. "We must consume less, and more importantly, we must breed fewer consuming humans."
I think Tracy Stone-Manning should off herself first.

I recall about 2 months ago hearing a gentleman on one of the news channels pontificating that the COVID-19 "might" be a means of population control and that "perhaps" those who receive the "so-called" vaccine might begin dropping like flies in one or two years.

Possibility? Damn, let's hope not. However, asswipes like Bill Gates have bee arguing for a "culling" of the population for years.

Does make one wonder...........
The vaccine was given to old folks first. They'll likely be dropping of old age in a few years anyway. Lest anyone think me aloof, I am one of those old folks.

I recall about 2 months ago hearing a gentleman on one of the news channels pontificating that the COVID-19 "might" be a means of population control and that "perhaps" those who receive the "so-called" vaccine might begin dropping like flies in one or two years.

Possibility? Damn, let's hope not. However, asswipes like Bill Gates have bee arguing for a "culling" of the population for years.

Does make one wonder...........
The vaccine was given to old folks first. They'll likely be dropping of old age in a few years anyway. Lest anyone think me aloof, I am one of those old folks.
I'm as old as Dementia Joe.....Guess my number is just about up :)

This makes her similar to the eugenics loving Bush family, Bill Gates and Hitler. I don't understand how she squares her philosophy that lower population results in better environment with the Democrats open border policy..

Income and high birth rates are strongly linked, not just in the United States, but around the world. Women in lower income brackets tend to have higher birth rates across the board. There are many factors at play in birth rates, such as the education level of the mother, ethnicity of the mother.

Perhaps if poor women started having the same birth rate as women with more money we'd be fine? Do you like it that poor women have more kids than middle class and rich women? Does that make sense? This is why I like welfare reform. No more free money for poor single moms. Perhaps she won't make another mistake after the first one. I have a cousin he married a whore. She had 4 kids from four different guys. Each one of them on welfare. Each father financially a bum. Bet she wouldn't have had 4 kids if she didn't have welfare to subsodize her lifestyle. That's why middle class women don't have more kids. Don't you think they would like to have 4 kids too? Sure they would but they can't afford it. Yet poor women can? Doesn't make sense.

No one is talking eugenics except you Republicans. Perhaps it's you that wants that.
You make sense until your semi accusatory last sentence. For a minute there I thought you were coming around.
He's accusing us of eugenics and you mind that I pointed out it's always Republicans who bring up the word?

Did the Democrat suggest Eugenics? Look up the word. It's funny because if anyone wants to practice Eugenics it would be Republicans not Democrats.

historically by excluding people and groups judged to be inferior or promoting those judged to be superior.

Sounds like white supremist bullshit to me

closely associated with scientific racism

eugenics was more about preserving the position of the dominant groups in the population

Again, sounds like a Republican thing to me.

a disproportionate number of those who fell victim to eugenicists' sterilization initiatives were women who were identified as African American, Hispanic, or Native American.

You telling me Trump doesn't want to practice Eugenics in black "shitholes"? His words.

Early proponents of the eugenics movement included not only influential white Americans but also several proponent African-American intellectuals such as W. E. B. Du Bois, Thomas Wyatt Turner, and many academics at Tuskegee University, Howard University, and Hampton University.[70] However, unlike many white eugenicists, these black intellectuals believed the best African Americans were as good as the best White Americans, and "The Talented Tenth" of all races should mix.[70] Indeed, Du Bois believed "only fit blacks should procreate to eradicate the race's heritage of moral iniquity."
If you read what I said, I didn't accuse anyone of anything. I'm not a proponent of eugenics and I don't think much of those who are. I'm in favor of population control through personal responsibility. If this lady was that worried about population degrading our environment, you would think she would be screaming about what Biden is doing with open borders and inviting an outright invasion of illegal aliens on our southern border. The fact that she isn't even making a peep about our alien invasion leads me to believe she is nothing more than a political bullshit artist.
I'm in favor of population control through personal responsibility too.

Biden nominee has a history of terrorism and open advocacy for population control. The democrats' hostility toward human life is becoming more and more brazen.

This planet can sustain 5 billion or less people not 7 plus.

In 2021, it falls on July 29. To determine the date of Earth Overshoot Day 2021, Global Footprint Network combined the most reliable data and formed the most reasonable assumptions to assess humanity's resource situation.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Population levels around the world are falling........
Good. Not enough.
Then, I nominate you to go first.

In 2021, it falls on July 29. To determine the date of Earth Overshoot Day 2021, Global Footprint Network combined the most reliable data and formed the most reasonable assumptions to assess humanity's resource situation.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Good. Not enough.
I already did. I'm 50 and plan to have zero kids. I did my part.

Here we go again. Another conspiracy theory to repopulate the earth. How did I know it was a Democrat policy?

You need medication for your paranoia.

Here we go again. Another conspiracy theory to repopulate the earth. How did I know it was a Democrat policy?

We don't want to repopulate the earth we want to get the numbers down. This planet can handle 5 billion people and we're over 7.

Try depopulate.

Good. Not enough.
THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

here:

1624651619878.png

Try depopulate.
Now that's more like it.

And no one wants Eugenics. We just want young people to have fewer kids as old people naturally die.

Or we could start a war with China/Russia/Iran/North Korea. That'll get the numbers down.

Good. Not enough.
THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

here:

View attachment 505509
I'm harmless. I'm not going to leave another human on this earth when I die. What parents should do is take that gun and put it on their kids. Or at least 1 of them. Just eliminate one child and you'll be doing us all a favor. Children are only a gift from god if you are the parent. If you are one of us the kids just a parasite.

Didn't God ask Abraham to sacrafice his son? I'm just asking you what God asked Abraham to do. Why did he ask Abraham to do that when back then we weren't overpopulated?

And excuse me, but didn't god wipe out all the humans except one family because we were out of control? So it's funny you think I'm such a bad guy but you worship a god who wiped out almost every human being on earth. Why did he do it? Because they were all EVIL? What if I said everyone on earth except my family should die because they are evil? Would you worship me and start a new religion in my honor? Well your god is a sick fuck huh?

We don't want to repopulate the earth we want to get the numbers down. ....
Who is "we," idiot?

What parents should do is take that gun and put it on their kids. Or at least 1 of them. Just eliminate one child and you'll be doing us all a favor. Children are only a gift from god if you are the parent. If you are one of us the kids just a parasite.
On this point, I agree.
Didn't God ask Abraham to sacrafice his son?
Odin and Thor ask for human sacrifices.
And excuse me, but didn't god wipe out all the humans except one family because we were out of control? So it's funny you think I'm such a bad guy but you worship a god who wiped out almost every human being on earth. Why did he do it? Because they were all EVIL? What if I said everyone on earth except my family should die because they are evil? Would you worship me and start a new religion in my honor? Well your god is a sick fuck huh?
My God commands that I kill my enemies in battle and die with a machine gun in my hand.

So, you support no gun control then, right?

Try depopulate.
Now that's more like it.

And no one wants Eugenics. We just want young people to have fewer kids as old people naturally die.

Or we could start a war with China/Russia/Iran/North Korea. That'll get the numbers down.
More evidence of the democrat hostility toward human life.

Forum List

Back