When the Government Wants There to be Fewer of Us........Time to Watch Our Backs

I recall about 2 months ago hearing a gentleman on one of the news channels pontificating that the COVID-19 "might" be a means of population control and that "perhaps" those who receive the "so-called" vaccine might begin dropping like flies in one or two years.

Possibility? Damn, let's hope not. However, asswipes like Bill Gates have bee arguing for a "culling" of the population for years.

Does make one wonder...........
The vaccine was given to old folks first. They'll likely be dropping of old age in a few years anyway. Lest anyone think me aloof, I am one of those old folks.
It would be great if the vaccine killed all people 65 years and up. The planet and social security would love it.

or the next war we should put seniors on the front line
And when you reach 65 you’ll be taken to an extermination station.
Not m because I have money. It’s you cons that want to kill poor people who from 65-95 collect social security. Or you want to kill social security. You want everyone except rich people to die penny less

They got you RIGHT where they want you......

Hating your fellow American

The old "Divide and conquer" routine. People never learn
Your way works best for the rich. The rich are doing great. Have been for over 30 years. So what are you complaining about?
”The rich” always do great...they always have and always will...why do you hate high achievers?
That’s what I say. So why since Reagan have we given them tax breaks not us dummy?

By the way I am rich now so fuck it.
Think once begger...how do you give a “tax break” to those who don’t contribute or barely contribute?
Stop with the “I’m rich” bunch of bullshit...nobody self made and successful begs like you do...nobody here believes you.

Biden nominee has a history of terrorism and open advocacy for population control. The democrats' hostility toward human life is becoming more and more brazen.

The white-right (Republicans) hostility toward reason and facts is trashing this country.

GOP mismanagement has caused 100s of thousands of unnecessary COVID deaths, yet you claim Democrats don't value human life?

What alternate dimension do y'all inhabit?
Unkotare wont admit voting Republican but he sure seems like one right? He’s a coward pussy
I think Unkotare can rip your arm off and slap you around with the wet end.

So keep on talking shit.
He wrestled at 130 lbs.

when I wrestled at 155 I beat up every 167, 188, 195 and heavyweigh.

my lightweight friends didn’t like wrestling me because I threw you weather I liked you or not
Yeah sure guy.
One of the many ways you can tell he is talking out his ass is that he doesn't even know what the weight classes were. It's hilarious what a clown this wannabe pussy is.
137, 145, 155, 167, 189, 195 and heavyweight. I don’t remember the lighter weights you most likely wrestled at.
Thanks for proving yourself a liar yet again.

Btw, WRONG.

I recall about 2 months ago hearing a gentleman on one of the news channels pontificating that the COVID-19 "might" be a means of population control and that "perhaps" those who receive the "so-called" vaccine might begin dropping like flies in one or two years.

Possibility? Damn, let's hope not. However, asswipes like Bill Gates have bee arguing for a "culling" of the population for years.

The vaccine was given to old folks first. They'll likely be dropping of old age in a few years anyway. Lest anyone think me aloof, I am one of those old folks.
It would be great if the vaccine killed all people 65 years and up. The planet and social security would love it.

And when you reach 65 you’ll be taken to an extermination station.
Not m because I have money. It’s you cons that want to kill poor people who from 65-95 collect social security. Or you want to kill social security. You want everyone except rich people to die penny less

They got you RIGHT where they want you......

Hating your fellow American

The old "Divide and conquer" routine. People never learn
Your way works best for the rich. The rich are doing great. Have been for over 30 years. So what are you complaining about?
”The rich” always do great...they always have and always will...why do you hate high achievers?
That’s what I say. So why since Reagan have we given them tax breaks not us dummy?

By the way I am rich now so fuck it.
Think once begger...how do you give a “tax break” to those who don’t contribute or barely contribute?
Stop with the “I’m rich” bunch of bullshit...nobody self made and successful begs like you do...nobody here believes you.
I don’t care if you believe. $100k a year only me in my household and everything’s paid off makes me upper class. Not rich. You need two million to be considered rich I’m not there yet. 12 more years. Retire at age 62. Spend time up north, in Greece, Florida or on my lake. Just like I do now.

Biden nominee has a history of terrorism and open advocacy for population control. The democrats' hostility toward human life is becoming more and more brazen.

The white-right (Republicans) hostility toward reason and facts is trashing this country.

GOP mismanagement has caused 100s of thousands of unnecessary COVID deaths, yet you claim Democrats don't value human life?

Unkotare wont admit voting Republican but he sure seems like one right? He’s a coward pussy

So keep on talking shit.
He wrestled at 130 lbs.

my lightweight friends didn’t like wrestling me because I threw you weather I liked you or not
Yeah sure guy.
One of the many ways you can tell he is talking out his ass is that he doesn't even know what the weight classes were. It's hilarious what a clown this wannabe pussy is.
137, 145, 155, 167, 189, 195 and heavyweight. I don’t remember the lighter weights you most likely wrestled at.

Btw, WRONG.
That’s what the weight classes were in Michigan 1988

So keep on talking shit.
He wrestled at 130 lbs.

Yeah sure guy.

Btw, WRONG.
Oh so now you’re ready to tell us what weight class you wrestled?

So keep on talking shit.
He wrestled at 130 lbs.

Yeah sure guy.

Btw, WRONG.
You claimed that you wrestled in college, liar.

So keep on talking shit.
He wrestled at 130 lbs.

Yeah sure guy.

Btw, WRONG.
I did one year. My assistant coach was Olympic gold metal winner Steve Fraser. He almost broke my nose

So keep on talking shit.
He wrestled at 130 lbs.

Yeah sure guy.

Btw, WRONG.
You claim you were good in college

So keep on talking shit.
He wrestled at 130 lbs.

Yeah sure guy.

Btw, WRONG.
I did alright.

So keep on talking shit.
He wrestled at 130 lbs.

Yeah sure guy.

Btw, WRONG.
I did alright.
Then you graduated and peaked at inner city public school teacher. Can’t afford to go anywhere in the summer Except usmb. Don’t have nuthin. Lower middle class

I couldn’t ever beat Steve Fraser. Never said i could. I could beat the lightest weight class maybe

Just counting the days until a real Civil War breaks out, and the Dems are found hanging from trees around the White House and Capitol buildings.

What makes you think it will be the Dems? Or the Dems alone? You have no clue what you are advocating. You have no clue about the suffering that will occur. And sadly. You have no clue that the most probable outcome is the very totalitarian Government you decry.

I paid attention in history class. I've watched many interviews with American vets over the years. I've watched many war documentaries over the years as well. And I paid attention.

And one of my history classes in school was taught by a retired, decorated military Colonel that taught us the truth about American military, and how to tell the lies from the truths in historical books.

I know better than most what I'm talking about, what will happen, and what suffering must occur in order for change to happen.

Thanks for pretending you know anything about me. You gave it a good shot, but failed miserably.

So keep on talking shit.
He wrestled at 130 lbs.

Yeah sure guy.

Btw, WRONG.
I did alright.
Then you graduated and peaked at inner city public school teacher. Can’t afford to go anywhere in the summer Except usmb. Don’t have nuthin. Lower middle class
You are so, so sad.

I couldn’t ever beat Steve Fraser. Never said i could. I could beat the lightest weight class maybe
No.

Hmm.....Interesting. Social Security huh? Doesn't matter that people MY age have been paying into it since we were kids starting our first summer jobs...gotcha..in other words - I PAID FOR IT. IT'S MINE AND BY GOD I WANT EVERY PENNY I PAID INTO IT.

Now of course punks like yourself always bitch and moan about Social Security being "gone" when it is time for YOU to collect yours. Funny - Everyone MY age said the same thing yet here we are - getting our own money back. You go ahead and bitch - one day you'll be defending the idea that you paid into it your entire life, asshole.'

As for "seniors on the front line" - Most of us "seniors" have already fought in wars - from WWII to Korea to Viet Nam (me). No skippy, YOU put on the uniform of YOUR country and go and get YOUR ass shot at.

What a punk.

Forum List

Back