When the japs were blowing themselves up, the only way to stop em was to nuke em

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I am all about peace, let me make that perfectly clear....but sadly, these horrible horrible bastards don't want it, don't need it and ain't about to call for it....so what do we do? Folks, I think its time to nuke the middle east....hate me all you want, but another 10, 20, 100 years of this shit.....nobody should have to endure. These motherfuckers are beyond insane, you can't reason with these people, you can't do shit with these sand eating fucks, so I say, blow the bastards up and let the peace began....don't believe me, just ask the Japs.
upload_2016-3-22_10-29-27.jpeg

Just nuke Mecca, that will grab their attention

Nuking Mecca would alienate Muslim countries who might be marginally less insane.

Nuke Tehran. Nuke Islamabad. Blast and demolish all mosques in all predominantly Christian countries in the world because they are nothing but recruitment centers for ISIS.

Stop pussyfooting and take devastating measures against them like they did in 9/11.

Nuking Mecca would alienate Muslim countries who might be marginally less insane.

Nuke Tehran. Nuke Islamabad. Blast and demolish all mosques in all predominantly Christian countries in the world because they are nothing but recruitment centers for ISIS.

Stop pussyfooting and take devastating measures against them like they did in 9/11.

I say go with mecca but give them fair warning.
One more attack that can be traced to muslim extremism and it's by,by mecca.
If you retaliate in any way say adios to tehran....wash rinse repeat.

It is well past the time to show strength to deal with bullies. Well past the time to round up Muslims sympathetic to ISIS. Well past the time to close and lock up all mosques, because they are all recruitment centers for ISIS. Well past the time to lock up all imams of said mosques as traitors and agitators to conspire against the country that gave them freedom to spew their hate.
Well past the time to think that Muslims have a sense of decency and fair play. Well past the time that Muslims would ever recognize any religion except the so-called religion that endorses pedophilia, stoning to death, beheadings, whippings and lashings, and death for religious freedom.

Let the bastards experience what people who don't share their faith experience in the hell holes they left behind.

I would definitely level parts of the Mideast.
Strategically placed nukes could once and for all end this problem.

sunni wahabism killed people .and its iran fault .
stupid.gif

no .you arent stupid.you are brainwashed by propaganda .you are victim. im sorry for you

sunni wahabism killed people .and its iran fault .
stupid.gif

no .you arent stupid.you are brainwashed by propaganda .you are victim. im sorry for you

Who are REALLY stupid are the people who argue over whose uncle of the greatest and most despicable pedophile in history are true Muslims.

It should be a tie. ALL Muslims are not only stupid but irreversibly stupid. They are the sons of mothers who willingly submit to have their clits clipped by dull pliers. Women who willingly wear clothes that deny their womanhood. Women who have no guts to call their sons of their disrespect for their own mothers. Woman who are too chicken hearted to yell their sons that Islam is a piece of crap, promoted by murderous immoral bastards who would see their mothers stoned vto death for telling them the truth sand the phoniness of Islam.

A nation is like their mothers. When two factions of the same "religion" are arguing and killing each other about whose uncle was the less despicable, that "religion" is doomed to Hell as permanent tenant of Satan in Hell. They are needed to keep Mohammed company.

"Fair warning" and the only people who will die in Mecca are innocent civilians, mostly women and kids.

It's too bad that Bush and Cheney decided to cut the tail off the snake 13 years ago. They could have cut off the head, but there was no money in that for General Dynamics, Lockheed, G.E., Halliburton, etc. They knew from the beginning that OBL was hiding in Pakistan. They coddled his family and made sure they got out of the U.S. They knew everything.

Starting a nuclear war is not the answer. I can't believe how stupid some people are.

Last edited:

"Fair warning" and the only people who will die in Mecca are innocent civilians, mostly women and kids.

It's too bad that Bush and Cheney decided to cut the tail off the snake 13 years ago. They could have cut off the head, but there was no money in that for General Dynamics, Lockheed, G.E., Halliburton, etc. They knew from the beginning that OBL was hiding in Pakistan. They coddled his family and made sure they got out of the U.S. They knew everything.

Starting a nuclear war is not the answer. I can't believe how stupid some people are.

Maybe if they stopped killing our women and children....just a thought.

Maybe if they stopped killing our women and children....just a thought.

Would you like to expand on that just a bit? As I recall, the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan were all volunteer and none of them were children. Just a fact.

Forum List

Back