When the japs were blowing themselves up, the only way to stop em was to nuke em

I am all about peace, let me make that perfectly clear....but sadly, these horrible horrible bastards don't want it, don't need it and ain't about to call for it....so what do we do? Folks, I think its time to nuke the middle east....hate me all you want, but another 10, 20, 100 years of this shit.....nobody should have to endure. These motherfuckers are beyond insane, you can't reason with these people, you can't do shit with these sand eating fucks, so I say, blow the bastards up and let the peace began....don't believe me, just ask the Japs.View attachment 68511

You are not about peace referring to Japanese people as the Japs...I doubt that you are really Black.

I am all about peace, let me make that perfectly clear....but sadly, these horrible horrible bastards don't want it, don't need it and ain't about to call for it....so what do we do? Folks, I think its time to nuke the middle east....hate me all you want, but another 10, 20, 100 years of this shit.....nobody should have to endure. These motherfuckers are beyond insane, you can't reason with these people, you can't do shit with these sand eating fucks, so I say, blow the bastards up and let the peace began....don't believe me, just ask the Japs.View attachment 68511

It wasn't the only way. It was the most effectiant way.

I say go with mecca but give them fair warning.
One more attack that can be traced to muslim extremism and it's by,by mecca.
If you retaliate in any way say adios to tehran....wash rinse repeat.

"Fair warning" and the only people who will die in Mecca are innocent civilians, mostly women and kids.

It's too bad that Bush and Cheney decided to cut the tail off the snake 13 years ago. They could have cut off the head, but there was no money in that for General Dynamics, Lockheed, G.E., Halliburton, etc. They knew from the beginning that OBL was hiding in Pakistan. They coddled his family and made sure they got out of the U.S. They knew everything.

Starting a nuclear war is not the answer. I can't believe how stupid some people are.

Maybe if they stopped killing our women and children....just a thought.

Would you like to expand on that just a bit? As I recall, the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan were all volunteer and none of them were children. Just a fact.

So you're trying to tell me muslim extremist dont kill children?

Number of Iraqi civilians died during the invasion....... is about 500,000.

Casualties of the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You might want to look a little deeper.
Those numbers are grossly inflated and dont indicate who did the killing.

Wages of War -- Appendix 2: Iraqi Combatant and Noncombatant Fatalities in the 1991 Gulf War

"Fair warning" and the only people who will die in Mecca are innocent civilians, mostly women and kids.

It's too bad that Bush and Cheney decided to cut the tail off the snake 13 years ago. They could have cut off the head, but there was no money in that for General Dynamics, Lockheed, G.E., Halliburton, etc. They knew from the beginning that OBL was hiding in Pakistan. They coddled his family and made sure they got out of the U.S. They knew everything.

Starting a nuclear war is not the answer. I can't believe how stupid some people are.

Would you like to expand on that just a bit? As I recall, the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan were all volunteer and none of them were children. Just a fact.

Crusades / kkk tooooooooooooooooo :biggrin::banned:

You are right! Those lovable Muslims never killed children of those they conquered. The female children they just raped, fucked and ravaged. The male children they made to forget who they were and taught them to fight against their brothers and fathers.

Muslims are scum. Muslims are despicable born eager followers of bestiality, and pedophiles, as taught to them by their so called prophet, Mohammed.

Nuking Mecca would alienate Muslim countries who might be marginally less insane.

Nuke Tehran. Nuke Islamabad. Blast and demolish all mosques in all predominantly Christian countries in the world because they are nothing but recruitment centers for ISIS.

Stop pussyfooting and take devastating measures against them like they did in 9/11.

So were the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Innocent civilians and kids.

The results are indisputable, though regrettable to a small degree. Those "innocents" sided with the power that brought the nukes to their heads.

A well placed nuclear bomb in the critical Muslim area - be it Mecca, Islamabad, Riyadh, Tehran, Nigeria, Somalia, Libya, Egypt, Bengla Desh, Afghanistan, etc., or better still, one in all above mentioned places plus those not mentioned, - would bring the Musilm animals to heel.

And wouldn't that be a better world??
A well placed nuke is a fantasy.
I think some of these people play too many video games like call of duty.
or duke nuke 'em

Are you trying to say we don't?

I'm saying we dont intentionally target their women and children.
They on the other hand...
bullshit!

we kill whoever didn't get out of the way.
then again we never give notice either
it would spoil the effect.
rationalizing doesn't change the facts

Last edited:
Nuking Mecca would alienate Muslim countries who might be marginally less insane.

Nuke Tehran. Nuke Islamabad. Blast and demolish all mosques in all predominantly Christian countries in the world because they are nothing but recruitment centers for ISIS.

Stop pussyfooting and take devastating measures against them like they did in 9/11.

You said "our" children. Again, would you like to expand on that or stop now while you're behind?

Get rid of Tel Aviv IsNtReal and let the camel jockeys stay home and kill each other.
You can either nuke it or give them free real estate in Central Australia and let them pretend Gawd gave it to the, People will believe it in 30-40 years and never question it.If they do question, just make it a crime.
Don't forget to redirect their welfare checks tho.

So why exactly do you want to destroy Israel?

Just nuke Mecca, that will grab their attention

So were the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Innocent civilians and kids.

The results are indisputable, though regrettable to a small degree. Those "innocents" sided with the power that brought the nukes to their heads.

A well placed nuclear bomb in the critical Muslim area - be it Mecca, Islamabad, Riyadh, Tehran, Nigeria, Somalia, Libya, Egypt, Bengla Desh, Afghanistan, etc., or better still, one in all above mentioned places plus those not mentioned, - would bring the Musilm animals to heel.

And wouldn't that be a better world??
A well placed nuke is a fantasy.

Sort of like those "surgical" bomb strikes on Baghdad about 13 years ago. Lots of "shock and awe" and that awful, terrible LIBERAL press never showed pictures of the dead civilians or bombed out houses, just big pretty pictures like this that gave American white men big hard ons.

These bombs killed LOTS of Al Queda. Yeah. Wiped 'em out. Most successful military mission ever...Yeah, right. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

iraq-shock-and-awe.jpg

bullshit will kill wherever didn't get out of the way then aging we never give notice either
would spoil the effect.

bullshit will kill wherever didn't get out of the way then aging we never give notice either
would spoil the effect.

Once more in english please.

So why exactly do you want to destroy Israel?
he thinks it's cool..?

You said "our" children. Again, would you like to expand on that or stop now while you're behind?

I was referring to the west in general.

would spoil the effect.

Once more in english please.
reading comp problems acting up again?

Forum List

Back