When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

Glad he stuck up for the klan

Please provide a quote where he directly "stuck up for the klan"

They all know, it is a lie.

Yet, they can't admit it, because they know that their whole world view, is based on lies. They admit one, they fear that it will come tumbling down.

No it wasn't. He had to come back and explain his comments. And you buy every explanation he gives.

ā€œI was talking about people that went because they felt very strongly about the monument to Robert E. Lee, a great general. Whether you like it or not, he was one of the great generals,ā€ Trump said.

Sorry, but we know a dog whistle when we hear one. ....n

He was completely clear. I have posted the transcripts on this site, many times, with large portions cut and pasted.

That the media lied and came back and asked questions based on their lies, has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with what is wrong with the media and liberals.

We can do this a couple of ways. i can link to and post any of the Trump interviews relating to this you want, again,

or you can just admit it.

EIther way, we quickly come to the point where it is obvious that my point about Trump not being the one being divisive, is obviously true.

But the big thing is, that you know you need to lie about it, and to support the lie. That is the real issue here. The need of liberals to conform, in order to maintain their world view.

You know your world view is false, yet you take active steps to maintain it.

Why?

No you didnā€™t post anything. Why would you post a link that will incriminate your lies?
Shoe me where.

I just posted the complete transcript of that incident. Pay attention.

From YOUR LINK.

"
Trump: "I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct -- not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement. But you donā€™t make statements that direct unless you know the facts. It takes a little while to get the facts. You still donā€™t know the facts. And itā€™s a very, very important process to me, and itā€™s a very important statement.

"So I donā€™t want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement. I want to know the facts."

"Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. "

"Trump: "Well, I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family, and this country. And that is -- you can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. Thatā€™s what Iā€™d call it. Because there is a question: Is it murder? Is it terrorism? And then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer. And what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

"Trump: "Those people -- all of those people ā€“ excuse me, Iā€™ve condemned neo-Nazis. Iā€™ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

"Trump: "... -- and Iā€™m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly." "

His words were right on, and the media lied to divide us. Trump is not responsible for that.

Trump cannot be an Uniter, when the media is telling the nation that he is a white supremacist, or at least a white supremacist sympathizer.

That is on them. And as you libs are all supporting the lie, it is on you.

YOu are the dividers.

Yet, they can't admit it, because they know that their whole world view, is based on lies. They admit one, they fear that it will come tumbling down.

No it wasn't. He had to come back and explain his comments. And you buy every explanation he gives.

ā€œI was talking about people that went because they felt very strongly about the monument to Robert E. Lee, a great general. Whether you like it or not, he was one of the great generals,ā€ Trump said.

He was completely clear. I have posted the transcripts on this site, many times, with large portions cut and pasted.

That the media lied and came back and asked questions based on their lies, has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with what is wrong with the media and liberals.

We can do this a couple of ways. i can link to and post any of the Trump interviews relating to this you want, again,

EIther way, we quickly come to the point where it is obvious that my point about Trump not being the one being divisive, is obviously true.

But the big thing is, that you know you need to lie about it, and to support the lie. That is the real issue here. The need of liberals to conform, in order to maintain their world view.

Why?

No you didnā€™t post anything. Why would you post a link that will incriminate your lies?
Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"
Trump: "I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct -- not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement. But you donā€™t make statements that direct unless you know the facts. It takes a little while to get the facts. You still donā€™t know the facts. And itā€™s a very, very important process to me, and itā€™s a very important statement.

"So I donā€™t want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement. I want to know the facts."

"Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. "

"Trump: "Well, I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family, and this country. And that is -- you can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. Thatā€™s what Iā€™d call it. Because there is a question: Is it murder? Is it terrorism? And then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer. And what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

"Trump: "Those people -- all of those people ā€“ excuse me, Iā€™ve condemned neo-Nazis. Iā€™ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

"Trump: "... -- and Iā€™m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly." "

His words were right on, and the media lied to divide us. Trump is not responsible for that.

Trump cannot be an Uniter, when the media is telling the nation that he is a white supremacist, or at least a white supremacist sympathizer.

YOu are the dividers.

You weren't supposed to notice that.

Why?

Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"

YOu are the dividers.
Oh, look. Charmin lied.

Why?

Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"

YOu are the dividers.

You weren't supposed to notice that.
"Who you gonna believe...me, or your own lyin' eyes?"

-- leftists

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611
The Trump nightmare canā€™t end too soon.

And when the nightmare ends, Trump voters neednā€™t be forgiven; our primary effort needs to ensure that the nightmare never occurs again.

Glad he stuck up for the klan

Why?

Shoe me where.

One thing about you, ya little Iranian bastard, you're a fucking liar without a shred of integrity. :thup:

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611

And when the nightmare ends, Trump voters neednā€™t be forgiven; our primary effort needs to ensure that the nightmare never occurs again.
So...re-education camps? Gulags? Purges?

Trump won't be running again. He's limited to two terms.

In 2004 they voted for Dubya and now pretend that never happened. They'll do the same with the dotard. They should not be forgiven.
More progbabble lying.

When you come back to power and pass into law your utopian dreams again and people see their costs of living go up 20/25 % or more, then they will be voted out. If Obama was not a black man, he would have been voted out in 2012. He was terrible. And he could have been great. Agendas came to the forefront.

Why?

Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"

YOu are the dividers.
Oh, look. Charmin lied.

They all do. NONE of them can admit that this is a lie, even when you rub their faces in it.

The MOST they will do, the more "reasonable" PRETENDING ones, is start talking nonsense about "dog whistles" or "code words".

ALL of them feel a NEED to support this lie.

Which, proves that the entire myth of Republican, or even American, racism, is a lie.

Because if they can't admit that this lie, so clearly and obviously a lie, is a lie,

it has to be because they know that they can't give an inch, because they know that at least the vast majority of the claims of racism, are lies.

So...re-education camps? Gulags? Purges?
Answer the question, Jones.

Please don't.....that would mean we compromised with traitors.....

DO NOT WANT OR NEED FORGIVENESS FROM TREASONERS....GO FUCK YOURSELF.

JO

I thought someone told you not to clutter this thread and use the email.
I responded all to your email.

You want Skype then YouTube. Why should I allow you to record my face? For your low life that is okay because you got nothing to lose.

If Iā€™m scared I can just ignored you. Donā€™t you think?
for such a captain of industry, you sure don't know the difference between present tense and past tense.

I have not read every word of your reactive vomits, but this is the second one I have noticed.

Your severe inability to express your views in a rational matter coupled with your poor grammar does not speak well of your political acumen.

I speak 6 languages. Do you have a problem with that? Iā€™m also traveling and Iā€™m bored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, you are boring.

You are also a braggart who boasts about imaginary accomplishments in a vain attempt at cred.

The only cred any of us need is that we deliver theough the acuity of our postings, and yours are quite lacking.

One of my ( Anaheim Global ) customer hospital was sold to an Iranian I met last month. Barely speak English.

I swear to god. How ignorant can you be?
I have said nothing at all ignorant. you are merely spewing nosensically.

Your imaginary dealings with those who speak Farsi has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that a person's political acumen is revealed by the insights they actualmy reveal and not the wild claims they make in order to create an illusion of superiority.

Sometime these insults are very repulsive.
Did I threatened your manhood because of what I do? Why do you challenged me or question me instead of insulting me?
Yes you are very ignorant? Big time.

What a good fucking liar. I blasted you several times over and over on separate thread how a low class disgusting human scum you are. Attacking a dead person that just died with his daughter because of your jealousy.
What kind human scum are you? How low can you get?

If you donā€™t know Kobe then why the hell you keep repeating your trash about Kobe?
Jealousy? Of a basketball player I cared so little about I wasn't even sure what sport he had been in?

Liar? Human scum? Racist? Attacking a dead person? What, you like worship this guy? So like, we cannot discuss the events of a guy on a thread ABOUT the events of a guy?

You'll tell people when they are "worthy" of talking to you? o_O

What about that story that you invited a bunch of people here to see your factory or something where you help and do a lot of charity for others and no one took you up on it?

You're the real deal? You don't F around?

Hotel rooms? Too late at night to Skype?

Look bud, if there is one thing I know, it is how to read people, and you have a smoking wire inside. You walk around here with a chip on your shoulder looking for someone to knock it off. All I said to you long ago was that I lived in a gated community with no public transportation in the area and that's all it took to set you off. Don't even remember why you dragged the conversation to that. You have some inordinate need to try to impress people or show them up that you have more or better homes or more wealth or greater importance like that matters or anyone cares! You don't fill your own gas tank? Both your homes are "set up" for teleconferencing? Meantime, you're posting from a smartphone? Puh-leeaze. Whom do you think your talking to here with these people? The one thing that's certain is that if half what you claim were true, you wouldn't be acting or speaking like this.

I may not always see or agree with people here, but I know when someone's full of it. I'd bet $500 that Dale is more than ready and able to debate you any day. You? Frankly, I'll be surprised if you ever go through with the call. much less discuss and debate half the things you listed.

You begged for this, Charwin, now the ball's in YOUR court. We'll wait and see the result though, I'm not sure what any of it'll prove. Regardless of the outcome, the toe tag is on you for good after this thread.

Oh and that bit about me being a retard and a pig wrestler? Words don't bother me, boy. I live for words. If any of that ever was really said, I probably missed it because all those idiots were already on ignore like I bet a lot of people already have you on!

Man, you have some SERIOUS hang-ups! Some people like you apparently come ape-shit unglued with TDS hatred over a simple brash white guy real-estate developer with enough shit together to easily pummel a bunch of jive politicians! :21:

Now make your debate call with Dale. But don't keep us waiting too long. I suspect he is more than worthy enough to debate you. o_O That's a conversation I gotta hear.

Nah! You are lying big time.

I didnā€™t back out on Dale challenge. I responded to his email.

Yeah, you backing out.....you are now backing out of having your face on a conference call even if I agreed to it. Just admit that you don't want to debate and never intended on debating and be done with it. I sent you my phone #....no face pic required and you can hide your #.

You want Skype then YouTube. Why should I allow you to record my face? For your low life that is okay because you got nothing to lose.

Hey Buttwipe, put a brown paper bag over your head during the Skype call with a smiley face on it. We won't know the difference.

Really? How do you supposed to debate with a paper bag covering your head?
No wonder they called you retarded.

Yeah, you backing out.....you are now backing out of having your face on a conference call even if I agreed to it. Just admit that you don't want to debate and never intended on debating and be done with it. I sent you my phone #....no face pic required and you can hide your #.

for such a captain of industry, you sure don't know the difference between present tense and past tense.

I have not read every word of your reactive vomits, but this is the second one I have noticed.

Your severe inability to express your views in a rational matter coupled with your poor grammar does not speak well of your political acumen.

I speak 6 languages. Do you have a problem with that? Iā€™m also traveling and Iā€™m bored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, you are boring.

You are also a braggart who boasts about imaginary accomplishments in a vain attempt at cred.

The only cred any of us need is that we deliver theough the acuity of our postings, and yours are quite lacking.

Charwing said that he once invited people here to visit his place and see all his goodies and good work for the little people. Anyone ever remember that?

He also said that part of his purpose of wanting his hotel video conference over Skype was, in part, to show his home, boat and something else, though it eludes me why he can't do that over Skype.

I suggest he start a thread downstairs if that is the case and he can post all the pictures he wants! He can even call it: MY LIFE!

Dude. You are missing something. Skype then publish in YouTube. Are you willing to flash your face in the internet and in this site? Are you willing to do that? You cannot even tell me where and what city you live.

Any members here willing to do that?

Jealousy? Of a basketball player I cared so little about I wasn't even sure what sport he had been in?

Liar? Human scum? Racist? Attacking a dead person? What, you like worship this guy? So like, we cannot discuss the events of a guy on a thread ABOUT the events of a guy?

You'll tell people when they are "worthy" of talking to you? o_O

What about that story that you invited a bunch of people here to see your factory or something where you help and do a lot of charity for others and no one took you up on it?

You're the real deal? You don't F around?

Hotel rooms? Too late at night to Skype?

Look bud, if there is one thing I know, it is how to read people, and you have a smoking wire inside. You walk around here with a chip on your shoulder looking for someone to knock it off. All I said to you long ago was that I lived in a gated community with no public transportation in the area and that's all it took to set you off. Don't even remember why you dragged the conversation to that. You have some inordinate need to try to impress people or show them up that you have more or better homes or more wealth or greater importance like that matters or anyone cares! You don't fill your own gas tank? Both your homes are "set up" for teleconferencing? Meantime, you're posting from a smartphone? Puh-leeaze. Whom do you think your talking to here with these people? The one thing that's certain is that if half what you claim were true, you wouldn't be acting or speaking like this.

I may not always see or agree with people here, but I know when someone's full of it. I'd bet $500 that Dale is more than ready and able to debate you any day. You? Frankly, I'll be surprised if you ever go through with the call. much less discuss and debate half the things you listed.

You begged for this, Charwin, now the ball's in YOUR court. We'll wait and see the result though, I'm not sure what any of it'll prove. Regardless of the outcome, the toe tag is on you for good after this thread.

Oh and that bit about me being a retard and a pig wrestler? Words don't bother me, boy. I live for words. If any of that ever was really said, I probably missed it because all those idiots were already on ignore like I bet a lot of people already have you on!

Man, you have some SERIOUS hang-ups! Some people like you apparently come ape-shit unglued with TDS hatred over a simple brash white guy real-estate developer with enough shit together to easily pummel a bunch of jive politicians! :21:

Now make your debate call with Dale. But don't keep us waiting too long. I suspect he is more than worthy enough to debate you. o_O That's a conversation I gotta hear.

Nah! You are lying big time.

I didnā€™t back out on Dale challenge. I responded to his email.

Hey Buttwipe, put a brown paper bag over your head during the Skype call with a smiley face on it. We won't know the difference.

Charwin needed some Charmin toilet paper because he shit himself when I cornered him and took him up on his challenge. What is so hilarious is that he did it to himself....I simply handed him some rope.

I responded to your email about this.

Why?

Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"

YOu are the dividers.

Okay we are back on topic. From my link? I donā€™t see my link in your post.

Refresh my memory.

Why?

Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"

YOu are the dividers.

Okay we are back on topic. From my link? I donā€™t see my link in your post.

Refresh my memory.

Not sure why you are pretending to not have read this, but here is your link.

PolitiFact - In Context: Donald Trumpā€™s ā€˜very fine people on both sidesā€™ remarks (transcript)

As my cut and pastes from YOUR link proves, Trump was completely clear and explicit in condemning the white supremacists AND completely clear and explicit that the people he was defending were NOT white supremacists.

That the media and YOU, lie about what he said, makes you the divisive ones.

Trump cannot be an "uniter" when people like you are spreading such vile lies about him and his supporters.

Forum List

Back