When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

I speak 6 languages. Do you have a problem with that? Iā€™m also traveling and Iā€™m bored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, you are boring.

You are also a braggart who boasts about imaginary accomplishments in a vain attempt at cred.

The only cred any of us need is that we deliver theough the acuity of our postings, and yours are quite lacking.

Charwing said that he once invited people here to visit his place and see all his goodies and good work for the little people. Anyone ever remember that?

He also said that part of his purpose of wanting his hotel video conference over Skype was, in part, to show his home, boat and something else, though it eludes me why he can't do that over Skype.

I suggest he start a thread downstairs if that is the case and he can post all the pictures he wants! He can even call it: MY LIFE!

Dude. You are missing something. Skype then publish in YouTube. Are you willing to flash your face in the internet and in this site? Are you willing to do that? You cannot even tell me where and what city you live.

Any members here willing to do that?

DUDE, IT WAS YOUR FUCKING IDEA to have a video teleconference! You are fucking unreal. You could put a Halloween mask over your face, no one gives a shit what you look like and your face is obviously too ugly to want to even show it. The only question now is whether you are ever going to PUT UP OR SHUT UP? Where is the debate?! I'm all eager to listen as you knock all of Dale's topics down like bowling pins with the expertise of a master sleuth you so obviously possess. o_O I'm ready to put money on your being another total coward and just one more shitheel leftard who is ALL SHOW AND NO GO.

Oh and BTW, FWIW, it is now being revealed that Bryant's pilot had a history of reckless and ill-advised flights.

So what is Bryant pilot has anything to do with with how you trash a dead person and his daughter? Your callousness and cruelty is just unbelievable. Dumbshit.
Don't try to lie again, shitheel, I NEVER trashed his daughter and my other statements were based on what others here wrongly reported at that time and to illustrate the absurd disparity being an idiot jock and highly educated scientists who actually provide real value to our world.

But then, I already said all this and you are proving yourself to be an absolute fucking liar, fraud and an idiot.

I requested live video conferencing and I even posted the name of the hotel where I have an account.
I requested live video conferencing

You got it. Skype is video conferencing. As already detailed, THERE IS NO PRACTICAL REASON why anyone has to drive to a hotel when you can both do it over Skype.

SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT.

Please provide a quote where he directly "stuck up for the klan"

They all know, it is a lie.

Yet, they can't admit it, because they know that their whole world view, is based on lies. They admit one, they fear that it will come tumbling down.

No it wasn't. He had to come back and explain his comments. And you buy every explanation he gives.

ā€œI was talking about people that went because they felt very strongly about the monument to Robert E. Lee, a great general. Whether you like it or not, he was one of the great generals,ā€ Trump said.

Sorry, but we know a dog whistle when we hear one. ....n

He was completely clear. I have posted the transcripts on this site, many times, with large portions cut and pasted.

That the media lied and came back and asked questions based on their lies, has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with what is wrong with the media and liberals.

We can do this a couple of ways. i can link to and post any of the Trump interviews relating to this you want, again,

or you can just admit it.

EIther way, we quickly come to the point where it is obvious that my point about Trump not being the one being divisive, is obviously true.

But the big thing is, that you know you need to lie about it, and to support the lie. That is the real issue here. The need of liberals to conform, in order to maintain their world view.

You know your world view is false, yet you take active steps to maintain it.

Why?

No you didnā€™t post anything. Why would you post a link that will incriminate your lies?
Shoe me where.

I just posted the complete transcript of that incident. Pay attention.

From YOUR LINK.

"
Trump: "I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct -- not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement. But you donā€™t make statements that direct unless you know the facts. It takes a little while to get the facts. You still donā€™t know the facts. And itā€™s a very, very important process to me, and itā€™s a very important statement.

"So I donā€™t want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement. I want to know the facts."

"Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. "

"Trump: "Well, I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family, and this country. And that is -- you can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. Thatā€™s what Iā€™d call it. Because there is a question: Is it murder? Is it terrorism? And then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer. And what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

"Trump: "Those people -- all of those people ā€“ excuse me, Iā€™ve condemned neo-Nazis. Iā€™ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

"Trump: "... -- and Iā€™m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly." "

His words were right on, and the media lied to divide us. Trump is not responsible for that.

Trump cannot be an Uniter, when the media is telling the nation that he is a white supremacist, or at least a white supremacist sympathizer.

That is on them. And as you libs are all supporting the lie, it is on you.

YOu are the dividers.

How can you even say Iā€™m the divider when we are just using Trump own words and actions.
Trump never stop lying. Posting these and saying all sorts nonsense. Non stop and you and others pretend itā€™s not happening.

He has nothing else to talk about he attacked the movie PARASITES because he canā€™t read fast enough. He attacked South Korea an ally but donā€™t attack Kim Jung Un or Putin. Explain that to me please.

Yet, they can't admit it, because they know that their whole world view, is based on lies. They admit one, they fear that it will come tumbling down.

No it wasn't. He had to come back and explain his comments. And you buy every explanation he gives.

ā€œI was talking about people that went because they felt very strongly about the monument to Robert E. Lee, a great general. Whether you like it or not, he was one of the great generals,ā€ Trump said.

He was completely clear. I have posted the transcripts on this site, many times, with large portions cut and pasted.

That the media lied and came back and asked questions based on their lies, has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with what is wrong with the media and liberals.

We can do this a couple of ways. i can link to and post any of the Trump interviews relating to this you want, again,

EIther way, we quickly come to the point where it is obvious that my point about Trump not being the one being divisive, is obviously true.

But the big thing is, that you know you need to lie about it, and to support the lie. That is the real issue here. The need of liberals to conform, in order to maintain their world view.

Why?

No you didnā€™t post anything. Why would you post a link that will incriminate your lies?
Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"
Trump: "I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct -- not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement. But you donā€™t make statements that direct unless you know the facts. It takes a little while to get the facts. You still donā€™t know the facts. And itā€™s a very, very important process to me, and itā€™s a very important statement.

"So I donā€™t want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement. I want to know the facts."

"Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. "

"Trump: "Well, I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family, and this country. And that is -- you can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. Thatā€™s what Iā€™d call it. Because there is a question: Is it murder? Is it terrorism? And then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer. And what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

"Trump: "Those people -- all of those people ā€“ excuse me, Iā€™ve condemned neo-Nazis. Iā€™ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

"Trump: "... -- and Iā€™m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly." "

His words were right on, and the media lied to divide us. Trump is not responsible for that.

Trump cannot be an Uniter, when the media is telling the nation that he is a white supremacist, or at least a white supremacist sympathizer.

YOu are the dividers.

How can you even say Iā€™m the divider when we are just using Trump own words and actions.
Trump never stop lying. Posting these and saying all sorts nonsense. Non stop and you and others pretend itā€™s not happening.

He has nothing else to talk about he attacked the movie PARASITES because he canā€™t read fast enough. He attacked South Korea an ally but donā€™t attack Kim Jung Un or Putin. Explain that to me please.
Hilarious! Please do SOMETHING about your raging TDS. Thank you.

I requested live video conferencing and I even posted the name of the hotel where I have an account.

You got it. Skype is video conferencing. As already detailed, THERE IS NO PRACTICAL REASON why anyone has to drive to a hotel when you can both do it over Skype.

SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT.

BULLSHIT Dude. I requested live video conferencing where a person can go to hotel they had video conferencing live. I did not request a Skype or YouTube FUCKHEAD.

So part of that donā€™t you understand. Yes of course I back out.
So if we use a Skype how is that going to accomplish what I want to show? How is that going to accomplish covering a face? Your head is so fucked up. How do I know Iā€™m being recorded? My challenge my parameters.

Let me repeat it again stupid fuck. Are you willing to expose yourself in this site or internet? Yes or No? Retarded idiot.

SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT.
Charwin the Coward will NOT accept this, of course. He's ALL talk and NO balls.......

Why?

Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"

YOu are the dividers.

Itā€™s very funny that every time people got beat.... They claimed TDS as the defense. Try again. Iā€™m in the bad mood today.

SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT.
Charwin the Coward will NOT accept this, of course. He's ALL talk and NO balls.......

I didnā€™t know I am this popular.

Why?

Shoe me where.

One thing about you, ya little Iranian bastard, you're a fucking liar without a shred of integrity. :thup:

Really? Hereā€™s the complete transcript of that event. Okay Dumbshit. Prove to me where I lied. Prove it.

Iā€™m a Spaniards not Iranian.

PolitiFact - In Context: Donald Trumpā€™s ā€˜very fine people on both sidesā€™ remarks (transcript)

Reporter: "Let me ask you, Mr. President, why did you wait so long to blast neo-Nazis?"

Trump: "I didnā€™t wait long. I didnā€™t wait long."

Reporter: "Forty-eight hours."

He waited to get the details before rushing to judgement. That is completely justified.

The "reporters" in that event were utterly dishonest political operatives.

It took him 48 hours to correct what he said. 48 hours?

Really? How many times did he made several comments and accusations without zero evidence?
Like his rally the last week in New Hampshire.
1. He falsely claimed that hundreds and hundreds of busses of improper voters from Massachusetts because he loss in NH.
2. He claimed that Mexico is paying for the wall because of redemption money.

You tell me how can you pretend that this Moron is a unifier or a divider.

1. He was not correcting anything.

2. That he shot his mouth off at other times is... what? Reason he should have shot his mouth off this time? Well, interesting view, but regardless, this time he wanted to wait for confirmed information. That you are trying to spin that into evidence of ill intent, is literally insane.

3. I can show that he did everything right, in the example of the Charlottesville riot/murder, and the liberals instead of telling what he actually said, lied and claimed that he was defending white supremacist.

Indeed, are STILL lying as you just did.

Furthermore, that you feel a need to hold on to this lie, shows that you know that the entirety of your lefty campaign against him, is all lies.

Why?

Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"

YOu are the dividers.

You used on small portion of his words, out of context, and then lied about what he said, and ignored all the explicit quotes of him saying the exact oppsite of what he said.

That is how i can point to you as being the dividers.

Especially when the lie you are telling is so insanely poisonous.

Why?

Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"

YOu are the dividers.

Itā€™s very funny that every time people got beat.... They claimed TDS as the defense. Try again. Iā€™m in the bad mood today.

Trump: "... -- and Iā€™m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally.

"Lets elect a worthless affirmative action Muslim Libtard Muslim for President, what could possibly go wrong?"
I wish you would stop calling Obama a muslim.

Trust me, he is not a muslim. ... :cool:
Of course he's a Muslim. He's the same kind of Muslim as el Baghdad or Bin Laden.

He certainly gave his Muslim buddies tons of money in cash, didn't he? He gave them billions more in bank deposits.

That was really dumb for him to do that, wasn't it?

You would have thought that after Slick Willy got bamboozled giving the NORKs cash to play nice and they didn't that Obama would have learned a little bit of history.

Of course Obama (like all Moon Bats) didn't know any more about History than he knew about Economics, Climate Science, Biology, the Constitution or Ethics.

Why?

Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"

YOu are the dividers.

You used on small portion of his words, out of context, and then lied about what he said, and ignored all the explicit quotes of him saying the exact oppsite of what he said.

Charwin's stupidity IS frightening!

Yes, you are boring.

You are also a braggart who boasts about imaginary accomplishments in a vain attempt at cred.

The only cred any of us need is that we deliver theough the acuity of our postings, and yours are quite lacking.

Charwing said that he once invited people here to visit his place and see all his goodies and good work for the little people. Anyone ever remember that?

He also said that part of his purpose of wanting his hotel video conference over Skype was, in part, to show his home, boat and something else, though it eludes me why he can't do that over Skype.

I suggest he start a thread downstairs if that is the case and he can post all the pictures he wants! He can even call it: MY LIFE!

Dude. You are missing something. Skype then publish in YouTube. Are you willing to flash your face in the internet and in this site? Are you willing to do that? You cannot even tell me where and what city you live.

Any members here willing to do that?

DUDE, IT WAS YOUR FUCKING IDEA to have a video teleconference! You are fucking unreal. You could put a Halloween mask over your face, no one gives a shit what you look like and your face is obviously too ugly to want to even show it. The only question now is whether you are ever going to PUT UP OR SHUT UP? Where is the debate?! I'm all eager to listen as you knock all of Dale's topics down like bowling pins with the expertise of a master sleuth you so obviously possess. o_O I'm ready to put money on your being another total coward and just one more shitheel leftard who is ALL SHOW AND NO GO.

Oh and BTW, FWIW, it is now being revealed that Bryant's pilot had a history of reckless and ill-advised flights.

So what is Bryant pilot has anything to do with with how you trash a dead person and his daughter? Your callousness and cruelty is just unbelievable. Dumbshit.
Don't try to lie again, shitheel, I NEVER trashed his daughter and my other statements were based on what others here wrongly reported at that time and to illustrate the absurd disparity being an idiot jock and highly educated scientists who actually provide real value to our world.

But then, I already said all this and you are proving yourself to be an absolute fucking liar, fraud and an idiot.

You never trash his daughter. You trashed her father that is part of the family and the tragedy. If you trashed the father you are trashing the family livelihood and lifestyle. You trashed his life big time.
No I donā€™t fucking lie. You are a big LIAR asshole, low life scum big time.

Hope god will forgive you.

Why?

Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"

YOu are the dividers.

Nah! Like what lie and poisonous am I posting? All Iā€™m using is Trump own words actions. Nothing more. Show me.

Why?

Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"

YOu are the dividers.

Nah! Like what lie and poisonous am I posting? All Iā€™m using is Trump own words actions. Nothing more. Show me.

Trump: "... -- and Iā€™m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally.

Shoe me where.

One thing about you, ya little Iranian bastard, you're a fucking liar without a shred of integrity. :thup:

Really? Hereā€™s the complete transcript of that event. Okay Dumbshit. Prove to me where I lied. Prove it.

PolitiFact - In Context: Donald Trumpā€™s ā€˜very fine people on both sidesā€™ remarks (transcript)

Reporter: "Let me ask you, Mr. President, why did you wait so long to blast neo-Nazis?"

He waited to get the details before rushing to judgement. That is completely justified.

Really? How many times did he made several comments and accusations without zero evidence?
1. He falsely claimed that hundreds and hundreds of busses of improper voters from Massachusetts because he loss in NH.

2. That he shot his mouth off at other times is... what? Reason he should have shot his mouth off this time? Well, interesting view, but regardless, this time he wanted to wait for confirmed information. That you are trying to spin that into evidence of ill intent, is literally insane.

3. I can show that he did everything right, in the example of the Charlottesville riot/murder, and the liberals instead of telling what he actually said, lied and claimed that he was defending white supremacist.

Furthermore, that you feel a need to hold on to this lie, shows that you know that the entirety of your lefty campaign against him, is all lies.

Oh you know that is pure bullshit Correl. It took him 48 hours to correct himself.

You can spin it however you want. Plain and simple Trump is a complete moron and inept POTUS.
He demonstrated that all the time.

Oh you know that is pure bullshit Correl. It took him 48 hours to correct himself.

You can spin it however you want. Plain and simple Trump is a complete moron and inept POTUS.
Trump did not become a politician until November of 2016. He has brought out many swampers in full living color. You see them everyday on TV and in D.C. Watching what he did to Nancy at the SOTU was priceless. Her whole life was politics. From childhood to her near octagenarian years. He destroyed her. The metamorphosis of her in the three years since he was elected is incredible.

What did he "correct"? What did he say that day, that he reversed?

HInt: there is nothing. The only question is how well you can try to distract from that.

What did he "correct"? What did he say that day, that he reversed?

HInt: there is nothing. The only question is how well you can try to distract from that.

It doesnā€™t matter what I tell you. You will keep spinning every time Correl.

Like he attacked the movie Parasites. Is that even really necessary? Why even attacked?

Now for you that is excusable or nothing. How or what do you think the Asians feel of Trump attacking an Asian movie?
You donā€™t call that a divider as part of Trump regular behavior?

Like my other post in his NH rally last week that hundreds of hundreds of busses because of illegal votes. The redemption money paying for the wall.
With zero evidence. None but pure garbage.
Iā€™m just using Trump own words. So tell me where I post poisonous lies?

Tell me why he needed to lie like that? Tell me what kind of fucking mentality of this moron president?

Forum List

Back