When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

for such a captain of industry, you sure don't know the difference between present tense and past tense.

I have not read every word of your reactive vomits, but this is the second one I have noticed.

Your severe inability to express your views in a rational matter coupled with your poor grammar does not speak well of your political acumen.

I speak 6 languages. Do you have a problem with that? I’m also traveling and I’m bored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, you are boring.

You are also a braggart who boasts about imaginary accomplishments in a vain attempt at cred.

The only cred any of us need is that we deliver theough the acuity of our postings, and yours are quite lacking.

One of my ( Anaheim Global ) customer hospital was sold to an Iranian I met last month. Barely speak English.

I swear to god. How ignorant can you be?
I have said nothing at all ignorant. you are merely spewing nosensically.

Your imaginary dealings with those who speak Farsi has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that a person's political acumen is revealed by the insights they actualmy reveal and not the wild claims they make in order to create an illusion of superiority.

Sometime these insults are very repulsive.
Did I threatened your manhood because of what I do? Why do you challenged me or question me instead of insulting me?
Yes you are very ignorant? Big time.
You poor child.

You wade into a thread spreading nothing but shit while abusing anybody who confronts it and now you whine like a baby.

Grow up.

I speak 6 languages. Do you have a problem with that? I’m also traveling and I’m bored.

Yes, you are boring.

You are also a braggart who boasts about imaginary accomplishments in a vain attempt at cred.

The only cred any of us need is that we deliver theough the acuity of our postings, and yours are quite lacking.

One of my ( Anaheim Global ) customer hospital was sold to an Iranian I met last month. Barely speak English.

Your imaginary dealings with those who speak Farsi has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that a person's political acumen is revealed by the insights they actualmy reveal and not the wild claims they make in order to create an illusion of superiority.

Did I threatened your manhood because of what I do? Why do you challenged me or question me instead of insulting me?
You poor child.

You wade into a thread spreading nothing but shit while abusing anybody who confronts it and now you whine like a baby.

Grow up.

Oh BULLSHIT.
Dude I don’t brutalized any body till someone started it. A good example is you. You seems educated but you are showing me your ignorance as a low class citizen.

Did I insult you because of what I do? Did I threatened you because I’m far better than you? Did I attacked you or something?

You started it idiot.

Yes, you are boring.

You poor child.

Grow up.

How the fuck can you even tell me to grow up when you attacked me with your ignorance? YOU grow up and get your self oriented of American business and ownerships.

Did you even travel in Los Angeles where Korean own a large strip malls? Or rich Syrian owning a doctors clinics?
I bet you are so goddam ignorant you have no clue of what you are blabbering.

for such a captain of industry, you sure don't know the difference between present tense and past tense.

I have not read every word of your reactive vomits, but this is the second one I have noticed.

Your severe inability to express your views in a rational matter coupled with your poor grammar does not speak well of your political acumen.

Yes, you are boring.

You speak 6 languages? Obviously your native Farsi, also Arabic and English. What are the other 3?

No you didn’t post anything. Why would you post a link that will incriminate your lies?
Shoe me where.

I just posted the complete transcript of that incident. Pay attention.

From YOUR LINK.

"
Trump: "I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct -- not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement. But you don’t make statements that direct unless you know the facts. It takes a little while to get the facts. You still don’t know the facts. And it’s a very, very important process to me, and it’s a very important statement.

"So I don’t want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement. I want to know the facts."

"Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. "

"Trump: "Well, I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family, and this country. And that is -- you can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. That’s what I’d call it. Because there is a question: Is it murder? Is it terrorism? And then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer. And what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

"Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

"Trump: "... -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly." "

His words were right on, and the media lied to divide us. Trump is not responsible for that.

Trump cannot be an Uniter, when the media is telling the nation that he is a white supremacist, or at least a white supremacist sympathizer.

That is on them. And as you libs are all supporting the lie, it is on you.

YOu are the dividers.
Oh, look. Charmin lied.

I’m so popular. Prove it.
Correll already did. Your unwillingness to acknowledge it proves only that you want to keep lying.

WTH? I honestly ask for refreshment. Why is that an issue? I acknowledge and he responded to my request.
Why is that a lie? Dude you know better than that.
Did Trump say white supremacists are nice people?

They all know, it is a lie.

Yet, they can't admit it, because they know that their whole world view, is based on lies. They admit one, they fear that it will come tumbling down.

No it wasn't. He had to come back and explain his comments. And you buy every explanation he gives.

“I was talking about people that went because they felt very strongly about the monument to Robert E. Lee, a great general. Whether you like it or not, he was one of the great generals,” Trump said.

Sorry, but we know a dog whistle when we hear one. ....n

He was completely clear. I have posted the transcripts on this site, many times, with large portions cut and pasted.

That the media lied and came back and asked questions based on their lies, has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with what is wrong with the media and liberals.

We can do this a couple of ways. i can link to and post any of the Trump interviews relating to this you want, again,

or you can just admit it.

EIther way, we quickly come to the point where it is obvious that my point about Trump not being the one being divisive, is obviously true.

But the big thing is, that you know you need to lie about it, and to support the lie. That is the real issue here. The need of liberals to conform, in order to maintain their world view.

You know your world view is false, yet you take active steps to maintain it.

Why?

No you didn’t post anything. Why would you post a link that will incriminate your lies?
Shoe me where.

I just posted the complete transcript of that incident. Pay attention.

One thing about you, ya little Iranian bastard, you're a fucking liar without a shred of integrity. :thup:

How many times you keep repeating the same hogwash accusing me of lying.
Yet you cannot even prove me
a single bit where I lied.

You keep accusing me as an Iranian. I already told you several times that foreign government is one of my interests not as an Iranian. I asked several times if you wanna talk other ME or Asian countries. But you ignored me because you are just full of shit.

You blatantly lied about the statements by Trump in Charlottesville. You lie all the time.

And yes, you are obviously an Iranian operative. No doubt educated in American schools, but an absolute agent of the Mullahs. I don't care about the Arab countries. You are Iranian.

I requested live video conferencing and I even posted the name of the hotel where I have an account.
I requested live video conferencing

You got it. Skype is video conferencing. As already detailed, THERE IS NO PRACTICAL REASON why anyone has to drive to a hotel when you can both do it over Skype.

SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT.

BULLSHIT Dude. I requested live video conferencing where a person can go to hotel they had video conferencing live. Yes of course I back out. Are you willing to expose yourself in this site or internet?

This wasn't about you "showing" stuff. You can "show stuff" anytime, anywhere. This was to be a debate to see who knew more about specific topics! I always knew you were a Lilly-livered chicken shit like all tards who never backs up their words. I'll say it again: there are many ways you can have the debate over Skype w/o showing your face, that is just a bullshit cop-out. And you have never explained what is so special about your hotel conference that you "pay for" that

A). Wouldn't show your face too.

B). Would do anything Skype cannot.

The meeting and debate are meaningless unless it can be saved and shown on Youtube for us to vote on.

No, you had some ulterior motive for wanting to get Dale there. It was all a set up or a scam.

CharredBrain is a Fraud.

th-1.jpg

He waited to get the details before rushing to judgement. That is completely justified.

The "reporters" in that event were utterly dishonest political operatives.

It took him 48 hours to correct what he said. 48 hours?

Really? How many times did he made several comments and accusations without zero evidence?
Like his rally the last week in New Hampshire.
1. He falsely claimed that hundreds and hundreds of busses of improper voters from Massachusetts because he loss in NH.
2. He claimed that Mexico is paying for the wall because of redemption money.

You tell me how can you pretend that this Moron is a unifier or a divider.

1. He was not correcting anything.

2. That he shot his mouth off at other times is... what? Reason he should have shot his mouth off this time? Well, interesting view, but regardless, this time he wanted to wait for confirmed information. That you are trying to spin that into evidence of ill intent, is literally insane.

3. I can show that he did everything right, in the example of the Charlottesville riot/murder, and the liberals instead of telling what he actually said, lied and claimed that he was defending white supremacist.

Indeed, are STILL lying as you just did.

Furthermore, that you feel a need to hold on to this lie, shows that you know that the entirety of your lefty campaign against him, is all lies.

Oh you know that is pure bullshit Correl. It took him 48 hours to correct himself.

You can spin it however you want. Plain and simple Trump is a complete moron and inept POTUS.
He demonstrated that all the time.

What did he "correct"? What did he say that day, that he reversed?

HInt: there is nothing. The only question is how well you can try to distract from that.

It doesn’t matter what I tell you. You will keep spinning every time Correl.
....?

I'm not the one,

1. making a claim that flies in the face of the clear evidence from my own link, that is you.

2. or making a claim that I cannot back up.

3. or making a claim and then spending the majority of my posts throwing out new accusations, to try to distract from my failure to back up my shit.

You are the spin master of spin, and you are not fooling anyone.

And by spin, I mean LIAR.

And loser. YOu've lost. Badly.

Charwing said that he once invited people here to visit his place and see all his goodies and good work for the little people. Anyone ever remember that?

He also said that part of his purpose of wanting his hotel video conference over Skype was, in part, to show his home, boat and something else, though it eludes me why he can't do that over Skype.

I suggest he start a thread downstairs if that is the case and he can post all the pictures he wants! He can even call it: MY LIFE!

Dude. You are missing something. Skype then publish in YouTube. Are you willing to flash your face in the internet and in this site? Are you willing to do that? You cannot even tell me where and what city you live.

Any members here willing to do that?

DUDE, IT WAS YOUR FUCKING IDEA to have a video teleconference! You are fucking unreal. You could put a Halloween mask over your face, no one gives a shit what you look like and your face is obviously too ugly to want to even show it. The only question now is whether you are ever going to PUT UP OR SHUT UP? Where is the debate?! I'm all eager to listen as you knock all of Dale's topics down like bowling pins with the expertise of a master sleuth you so obviously possess. o_O I'm ready to put money on your being another total coward and just one more shitheel leftard who is ALL SHOW AND NO GO.

Oh and BTW, FWIW, it is now being revealed that Bryant's pilot had a history of reckless and ill-advised flights.

So what is Bryant pilot has anything to do with with how you trash a dead person and his daughter? Your callousness and cruelty is just unbelievable. Dumbshit.
Don't try to lie again, shitheel, I NEVER trashed his daughter and my other statements were based on what others here wrongly reported at that time and to illustrate the absurd disparity being an idiot jock and highly educated scientists who actually provide real value to our world.

But then, I already said all this and you are proving yourself to be an absolute fucking liar, fraud and an idiot.

You never trash his daughter. You trashed her father that is part of the family and the tragedy. If you trashed the father you are trashing the family livelihood and lifestyle. You trashed his life big time.
No I don’t fucking lie. You are a big LIAR asshole, low life scum big time.

Hope god will forgive you.

You're an idiot.

From YOUR LINK.

"
Trump: "I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct -- not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement. But you don’t make statements that direct unless you know the facts. It takes a little while to get the facts. You still don’t know the facts. And it’s a very, very important process to me, and it’s a very important statement.

"So I don’t want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement. I want to know the facts."

"Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. "

"Trump: "Well, I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family, and this country. And that is -- you can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. That’s what I’d call it. Because there is a question: Is it murder? Is it terrorism? And then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer. And what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

"Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

"Trump: "... -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly." "

His words were right on, and the media lied to divide us. Trump is not responsible for that.

Trump cannot be an Uniter, when the media is telling the nation that he is a white supremacist, or at least a white supremacist sympathizer.

That is on them. And as you libs are all supporting the lie, it is on you.

YOu are the dividers.
Oh, look. Charmin lied.

I’m so popular. Prove it.
Correll already did. Your unwillingness to acknowledge it proves only that you want to keep lying.

WTH? I honestly ask for refreshment. Why is that an issue? I acknowledge and he responded to my request.
Why is that a lie? Dude you know better than that.
Did Trump say white supremacists are nice people?

He is so full of shit. I can't believe how stone cold busted they are, and yet they still pretend they are not.

They are utterly without souls.

Yes, you are boring.

Charwing said that he once invited people here to visit his place and see all his goodies and good work for the little people. Anyone ever remember that?

He also said that part of his purpose of wanting his hotel video conference over Skype was, in part, to show his home, boat and something else, though it eludes me why he can't do that over Skype.

I suggest he start a thread downstairs if that is the case and he can post all the pictures he wants! He can even call it: MY LIFE!

Dude. You are missing something. Skype then publish in YouTube. Are you willing to flash your face in the internet and in this site? Are you willing to do that? You cannot even tell me where and what city you live.

Any members here willing to do that?

DUDE, IT WAS YOUR FUCKING IDEA to have a video teleconference! You are fucking unreal. You could put a Halloween mask over your face, no one gives a shit what you look like and your face is obviously too ugly to want to even show it. The only question now is whether you are ever going to PUT UP OR SHUT UP? Where is the debate?! I'm all eager to listen as you knock all of Dale's topics down like bowling pins with the expertise of a master sleuth you so obviously possess. o_O I'm ready to put money on your being another total coward and just one more shitheel leftard who is ALL SHOW AND NO GO.

Oh and BTW, FWIW, it is now being revealed that Bryant's pilot had a history of reckless and ill-advised flights.

Let it go, my friend. Anyone can go back through the thread and see what was posted. Personally, I don't know why he was intent on a video conference but had no intention of showing his face BUT did want to show off his alleged "riches" and we were to assume that he was legit. I hope he is doing well and is as prosperous as he claims because obviously it fills a void and he believes it "defines him" as a human being. His alleged wealth doesn't mean he is more intelligent, articulate or refined. Mobsters, politicians, media whores, etc,etc wear thousand dollar suits and dresses but still they are lowlifes. I have WAAAAY more admiration and respect for those of modest means that give all that they can and/or donate time to help others to make their own little part of the world a better place to be. Those like this Charwin character is unbelievably wealthy, so he claims.... but seems to fear that it could disappear and he be ruined by having a discussion that would be shared here for the board masses? I am not ashamed of what I stand for and I am out there trying to awaken the sleeping masses. My pics are of me, the interviews I have done on J.B Wells show and John Navarro's site "The Anomic Age" is me in real time.

I do not have what one would call "material riches". The most expensive things I own are my two bass guitars, two sweet amps, a late 90's GM vehicle with a 145K miles on it. I made over 70K this past year and have nothing personally to show for it material wise. I have no debts but what is owed to those that helped me when I needed uplifting.

So what became of those FRNs? I kept a mom from being evicted from her apartment that was working a full-time job and going to college part-time so that she wouldn't ever need to depend on her husband that was addicted to opium based pain meds. I helped an abused lady that was left high and dry by a psycho ex and paid her rent for two months while she healed and got back on her feet. I helped a very special couple and their kids from being evicted when the main bread winner was sick and had no more PTO. I helped a single mom pay for repairs on her van so that she could get her teen-age children to school in the morning, make it to her job and then give them a ride to their part-time jobs. I found various causes on "Gofundme.com" to contribute to. All in all? I can say(and without hesitation) that it was gratifying and I made good on a promise to a dear friend here (eddiew37) that helped me through some tough times that in lieu of paying him back? He said "Pay it forward" and I have done that. The ones that I have helped always ask me "Why are you offering to help me/us?" and I tell them about Edds aka Eddie and how I was to pass it on and I tell them that I hope that they will keep Edds legacy alive by paying forward.

So in summation, it's not what you have taken that matters when you leave this world, but rather the legacy of what you did in service to others

Mark 12 verse 41-44 : "And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much. And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing. And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: For all [they] did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, [even] all her living.

It's pretty easy to act magnanimous and humble when one makes a spectacle out flaunting their wealth by making what others of lesser means would feel is an incredible donation but really was nothing but pocket change to them. Charwin seems to believe those that are wealthy and more successful is equivalent to being smarter and wiser thus their opinion should be weighed and considered more than those of the "Johnny Lunchpail" set. I have more respect for those that use the most precious commodity that they have i.e their labor and give what they can without expecting anything in return.

Leave Charwin alone...this matter is settled as far as I am concerned and I see no need in throwing this matter up at him to score points.

P.S I feel bad about Kobe's kids dying in that copter crash, but Kobe got away with raping and sodomizing a young lady in Colorado in 2003. He never humbled himself and admitted guilt and he was given a free pass....so why should his passing be mourned?

Personally, I don't know why he was intent on a video conference but had no intention of showing his face BUT did want to show off his alleged "riches" and we were to assume that he was legit.
Well stated. Just one more person on this forum I've run into that comes at you teeth and claws extended for no good reason, calls you a bunch of bad names then insults and challenges you. Then when you take them up on their word, becomes a puff of smoke. But I still hoped that pressed, he's stick to his challenge. It's not like there isn't ways of protecting your identity not that anyone would recognize him or care. Just very odd to challenge someone to a video conference then back down because someone might see his face?

P.S I feel bad about Kobe's kids dying in that copter crash, but Kobe got away with raping and sodomizing a young lady in Colorado in 2003. He never humbled himself and admitted guilt and he was given a free pass....so why should his passing be mourned?
I hadn't heard that, but then, I'm no basketball fan. I still say it was a mighty shame those kids all died because this oaf was too lazy and spoiled to simply leave early enough like everyone else to just drive there in his car.

Projection much? I don't hate "gays, mexicans, and blacks", and no one I know does either. Such irrational flinging of hate around, it is to pity.

When I say you I mean your kind. The kind who go to church and listen to preachers say god's punishing us because of gays. And the kind of people (trump) who calls brown people murderers and rapists. Who tells muslim Americans to go back to their own country.

Trump prays on the ignorant yet none of you see just how ignorant you are.

Hey, this doesn't surprise me. I remember you guys defended Bush this much. After he stole the 2000 election, got hit on 9-11, lied us into iraq, caused the two war quagmire, stole the 2004 election and caused the Great Recession.

And you guys praised him every fucking step of the way. Today you can't find a Bush supporter here. Like you all disappeared. Luckily the archives go back that far.

After he stole the 2000 election,

stole the 2004 election

STOP! You're killing me. DURR.
According to Democrats Republicans haven't won an election since Nixon. They were all stolen. That's why Democrats wanted to impeach them all.
The day any Republican wins and election honestly, without gerrymandering, stacking the deck, disenfranchising minority voters, will be the day the fuckin world comes to an end....you mf's couldn't win shit without cheating and you know it.

The day any Republican wins and election honestly, without gerrymandering,

Is that how GW Bush got elected?
Gerrymandering?
No, he stole Florida. His brother and Catherine Harris helped him. They disinfranchised voters and threw out votes because of "hanging chads". It was all very fishy.

Imagine this you stupid fuck. Imagine that Hunter Biden is the Governor of Florida and all the shady shit that happened in 2000 happened to Trump and he lost Florida the way Al Gore lost Florida. You'd be crying that our elections are rigged too.

Gerrymandering is how Republicans control the Michigan state Senate and House. WAY more Michiganders vote Democratic than Republican yet Republicans control both houses. How? Gerrymandering.

That's ok because Michiganders put an end to partisan gerrymandering. No more. Michigan is going blue. That means Trump loses.

"...for they know not what they do."

"...for they know not what they do."
What is insane is how they got away with it.

Bush v. Gore was done in haste, before Florida had time to complete its vote count.

And they did it again in 2004. Kerry was going to ask for a recount in Ohio and Ken "uncle tom" Blackwell hurried up and certified the vote WAY fucking early. And Ohio law says once the votes are certified, that's it.

I do seriously 100% all my heart believe we have rigged elections. Sometimes I wonder how red those red states are. How can that many people be that stupid year after year. Talk about being slaves on the plantation. That's poor people in red states. And everything good in their lives some liberal got them like public schools or medicare. Dumb fuckers.

When I say you I mean your kind. The kind who go to church and listen to preachers say god's punishing us because of gays. And the kind of people (trump) who calls brown people murderers and rapists. Who tells muslim Americans to go back to their own country.

Trump prays on the ignorant yet none of you see just how ignorant you are.

Hey, this doesn't surprise me. I remember you guys defended Bush this much. After he stole the 2000 election, got hit on 9-11, lied us into iraq, caused the two war quagmire, stole the 2004 election and caused the Great Recession.

And you guys praised him every fucking step of the way. Today you can't find a Bush supporter here. Like you all disappeared. Luckily the archives go back that far.

After he stole the 2000 election,

stole the 2004 election

STOP! You're killing me. DURR.
According to Democrats Republicans haven't won an election since Nixon. They were all stolen. That's why Democrats wanted to impeach them all.
The day any Republican wins and election honestly, without gerrymandering, stacking the deck, disenfranchising minority voters, will be the day the fuckin world comes to an end....you mf's couldn't win shit without cheating and you know it.

The day any Republican wins and election honestly, without gerrymandering,

Is that how GW Bush got elected?
Gerrymandering?
No, he stole Florida. His brother and Catherine Harris helped him. They disinfranchised voters and threw out votes because of "hanging chads". It was all very fishy.

Imagine this you stupid fuck. Imagine that Hunter Biden is the Governor of Florida and all the shady shit that happened in 2000 happened to Trump and he lost Florida the way Al Gore lost Florida. You'd be crying that our elections are rigged too.

Gerrymandering is how Republicans control the Michigan state Senate and House. WAY more Michiganders vote Democratic than Republican yet Republicans control both houses. How? Gerrymandering.

That's ok because Michiganders put an end to partisan gerrymandering. No more. Michigan is going blue. That means Trump loses.

Gore wanted a recount only in democratic counties. That was an attempt to steal the election. All the dem appointed judges sided with Gore, putting partisan politics over actual justice.

No "W.", no absolute catastrophe in the Middle East. The US and the world would be in a much better place if the Bushleague hadn't been.

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611
I don't think of punishing anyone for how they voted, or even care who they voted for.

The problem is that many of them will act like disgusting racists in public no matter who is in the White House.

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611

Not asking for your forgiveness, don’t need it. You can go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Forum List

Back