When the Voice of People Vote GOP...But 90% of Media is Liberal, Something is Wrong

Do you know it is big corporations which own the media you complain about? Yet you love corporations, can't have it both ways, Dude...

I have a feeling we're going to see more seats flip blue in the next few years.
You are out of touch with reality. There was a revolt against the establishment in 2016 and Democrats do not get it. This crybaby bullshit helps GOP.

You are out of touch with reality. There was a revolt against the establishment in 2016 and Democrats do not get it. This crybaby bullshit helps GOP.

We're seeing the disastrous results from the 2016 elections. If you think all of this is not going to result in any backlash against the GOP, I don't know what to tell you. There's this, plus healthcare, plus tax reform, plus everything else. The GOP is going down in 2018. I really believe that.

SInce the GOP runs so much of the show , I'm sure they'll expose the "millions of illegal votes" any day now!!!!

Still waiting .....
Just not the votes from illegality for their side....Gotta be a party loyalist, no matter what must be not told....

What I want to know is how does WAPO and the NY Times stay in business? Are there that many people that own parakeets?
Amazing any idiot would buy or subscribe to their media outlet.

Idiots don't subscribe to or read any media. Those who seek FACTS, read a variety of media to get a variety of takes on the story.

MSM bias has been pegged at 7% which is a slight bias. Anyone who thinks the media is 90% liberal is too stupid to be one person.

We're seeing the disastrous results from the 2016 elections. If you think all of this is not going to result in any backlash against the GOP, I don't know what to tell you. There's this, plus healthcare, plus tax reform, plus everything else. The GOP is going down in 2018. I really believe that.
If they don't tackle the big issues, they will be replaced...The assholios need to listen to ze people occassionally..

What I want to know is how does WAPO and the NY Times stay in business? Are there that many people that own parakeets?

Idiots don't subscribe to or read any media. Those who seek FACTS, read a variety of media to get a variety of takes on the story.

MSM bias has been pegged at 7% which is a slight bias. Anyone who thinks the media is 90% liberal is too stupid to be one person.
Lmfao. Media has been exposed for decades as liberal biased.

Or, you could call up where the facts are held and collect them in person, and earn money buy selling it in AP style to local newspapers and TV stations for rebroadcast....Now get going..

This Trump/Russia scandal is escalating and now that we have something coming out about Ryan and McCarthy, that doesn't do Republicans any favors either.

You mean voice of the people who managed to vote.

I have a feeling that even voter suppression won't be helping the GOP forever.

You mean voice of the people who managed to vote.

I have a feeling that even voter suppression won't be helping the GOP forever.
Remember, there is no federal protection now for voting rights...

Forum List

Back