When they refer to you as a cult...

Sure got quiet all of a sudden. I want y'all to look at those reaction scores and then.....consider the character of those who perpetrated this scam.

So, tell me....What happens, if what you are describing here comes true, when YOU'RE preferred politician has this happen to them? Then you'll cry how unfair it is....
My ""Preferred" politician doesn't exist.
The closest that came to, that was Reagan, in 1980.
After his lying, dumb, treasonous ass, I knew I would never ever, vote republican again.
Obama came close but I was still voting against someone.
Clinton, the same.

Whining about how unfair a politician has been treated is like feeling sorry for a bank robber.

I figure you meet at rallies whenever your orange Lard and Savior spews his incoherent sermons of hate. You wear red hats and stupid T-shirts emblazoned with your orange Lard and Savior's likeness.

Nope, nothing culty about it. :rolleyes:
Nope, not culty at all.

What is culty is the way WEF/Democrats defend and deny Ashley Bidens diary.

Do you want justice for Ashley?

Nope, not culty at all.

What is culty is the way WEF/Democrats defend and deny Ashley Bidens diary.

Do you want justice for Ashley?
ids2df7lyqsb1.jpg

The diary doesnt rise to the level of evidence. Evidence is family, friends, neighbors around the time it occurred, and Ashley herself.

Sure.............
Your dear leader loves communist.

Wants to be just like them.

March 4 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Donald Trump praises 'smart' Xi Jinping for 'ruling China ...​

1696692034360.png
Mirror
https://www.mirror.co.uk › ... › US News › Donald Trump

Sep 4, 2022 — Donald Trump has praised the Chinese authoritarian leader Xi Jinping for running China with an "iron fist" in a bizarre campaign rally ...

These WEF shillbots/NPCs are getting weaker.

When the WEF deems these shillbots ineffective, they will move to ban Americans access to sites like this.

Watch the tech bills, especially as Bribins poll numbers continue to tank.
A subject change?

We call that a deflection.

Its a sure sign you know you don't have a leg to stand on.

Your surrender is accepted.

yall are a cult and a dangerous one

In the eyes of authoritarian collectivists, the most dangerous thing in the world is the Individual who is capable and willing to think for himself and to be in control of his own livelihood. I won't speak for anyone else, but if man isn't seen as dangerous, he's only seen as a pushover.

As always, and historically speaking, when the people fear government it's tyranny! When government fears the people it's liberty!

That will forever ring true...

Sure.............
Your dear leader loves communist.

Wants to be just like them.

March 4 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Donald Trump praises 'smart' Xi Jinping for 'ruling China ...

View attachment 839821
Mirror
https://www.mirror.co.uk › ... › US News › Donald Trump

Sep 4, 2022 — Donald Trump has praised the Chinese authoritarian leader Xi Jinping for running China with an "iron fist" in a bizarre campaign rally ...
Trump praises? HELL, BIDEN IS UP THEIR BUTTS.

Biden praises terrorists, biden praises child molestors, drug users, criminals, sex traffickers ANYTHING That is in opposition to the Constitiution and God.

Forum List

Back