When this Virus Pandemic Ends

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Listening to Chris Plante today he made an excellent point, Let's review this adventure at the end of this outbreak. If totals of deaths don't exceed the flu's numbers, who pays for the hysteria that has been unleashed? someone should lose jobs. Now, I'm just saying

Listening to Chris Plante today he made an excellent point, Let's review this adventure at the end of this outbreak. If totals of deaths don't exceed the flu's numbers, who pays for the hysteria that has been unleashed? someone should lose jobs. Now, I'm just saying

"If totals of deaths don't exceed the flu's numbers, who pays for the hysteria that has been unleashed? someone should lose jobs. Now, I'm just saying"

the person who first KNEW it was a pandemic and then lied and mishandled the whole thing.....

YOU!

and trump

"If totals of deaths don't exceed the flu's numbers, who pays for the hysteria that has been unleashed? someone should lose jobs. Now, I'm just saying"

the person who first KNEW it was a pandemic and then lied and mishandled the whole thing.....

YOU!

and trump
hahahahahaha
giphy.gif

Remember what happened after 911 when all the freaks were ok with TSA molesting their kids and themselves and the sheep bend over and said----- This keeps you safe from terrorist. " FEEL U OUT" before you fly children included Child molesters hired to di t!!!

Wait until you see how they come for your kids now bahaahah. wait until you see yourself LIVING INN A WORLD WE TOLD YOU WOULD BE LIKE APPLES 1984 COMMERCIAL RETARDS THEY TOLD YOU THIS THAT LONG AGO!!

GO WATCH IT APPLES 1984

oh and look what is being pushed to move around the US

upload_2020-3-18_8-17-4.jpeg

Wait until you have to wear those bracelets. guess who else wears those " mental patients and inmates" .

dumb asses.

So..if the strategy is successful....and a lot of people don't die...you think that someone should be punished? Looks like there's no winning with you, eh? If lots of people do die..should someone get a raise?

This is us..dealing as Americans united--protecting ourselves and protecting others..sorry for your inconvenience...LOL!

You
So..if the strategy is successful....and a lot of people don't die...you think that someone should be punished? Looks like there's no winning with you, eh? If lots of people do die..should someone get a raise?

This is us..dealing as Americans united--protecting ourselves and protecting others..sorry for your inconvenience...LOL!

Will you think that if we were made to wear these kinda like Hitlers time ain't it.

upload_2020-3-18_8-41-35.jpeg

well sure, the first thought would be why didn't we do this for the flu virus then? if that's where you're going? sure, it means that no one cared about people dying who got the flu, and because of this one wealth was lost. It's more than medical, it's economic as well and someone should pay.

They are treating this virus like you won't recover if you catch it. that is absolutely wrong, inaccurate and misleading by all of the reports. not some, all of them. This is what has me lathered up

Last edited:
Actually, a cure has been found. A scientist realized that if you report that the virus is about to testify against Hillary Clinton, it will take care of itself by suicide.

Trump and Republicans...same as it was going to be before the pandemic broke loose.

Here is some more chit you can expect when this is over and again ANTIFA you are gettinng what you protested for ENJOY bitches!!

When you don't get wtf pysc warfare means and how it's done the slaves who begged to have this are fkging us all.

upload_2020-3-18_10-55-38.jpeg

Because WE LET THEM.....

upload_2020-3-18_10-56-48.jpeg

Great thread by the way--

London is shutting down omg coming to america----

Trump I suppose

The plann to remove TRump FAILED ......instead of nuking us they bioweapon attack us and this isn't the end of it. This virus is deadly but it's being hyped..

this is 911 I will say a million times........ the STATE OF EMERGENCY ALLOWS OUR CONST > RIGHTS TO GGO BYE BYE ALLOWING ALL THS SPYING UPON AMERICA TRUMP TRIED TO STOP THIS DEEP STATE WON and FAILS at same time they are not done with us yet.

YOU CAN ALL UNDERSTAND THIS BETTER IF YOU WOULD GOG WATCH. END GAME I SWEAR IT BREAKS IT ALL DOWN...

Here’s the problem with that kind of rationale. We don’t live in a parallel universe. In other words, if covid19 doesn’t kill as many as the flu, is it because it wasn’t as dangerous, or was it because we took extreme action to prevent 100s of thousands from dying? We will never know.

What is funny is the producer of this movie they claim committed murder/suicide and that is pure BS
coming to America even they knew it was coming this long ago...

YOU!

and trump
I nominate the globalists who moved American jobs to china

they are to blame for introducing the chinese virus into the US

When the Pandemic passes the left will proclaim China Government did the saving and Trump was the cause of the spread around the world...

But

Who should pay for all this China Government and I mean Financially and with Public Hangings!

When this Virus Pandemic Ends
...it will most likely be followed by another.

YOU!

and trump
I nominate the globalists who moved American jobs to china

they are to blame for introducing the chinese virus into the US

That would be the blob. He had his cheap crap made over in China. How do you think we should execute him?

Forum List

Back