When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

Indeed I do. What more reasonable request than just releasing the hostages could Israel have offered Hamas to prevent this retaliation from continuing?
Sick. You’ll deny you stated this in time. Only a psychopath would think as you do.

In your defense, it’s likely you know nothing about what’s really happening in Gaza, because you’re afraid to know the truth.

Sick. You’ll deny you stated this in time. Only a psychopath would think as you do.

In your defense, it’s likely you know nothing about what’s really happening in Gaza, because you’re afraid to know the truth.
Oh now I get it. After the evil attack without warning Hamas committed, Israel should have said you win, it's all over & all yours from the river to the sea.

Oh now I get it. After the evil attack without warning Hamas committed, Israel should have said you win, it's all over & all yours from the river to the sea.
I‘m glad you see the evil in what Hamas did. Saddened that you refuse to see the much greater evil in what Israel has done.

This would seem to indicate a level of ignorance I can’t understand.

I‘m glad you see the evil in what Hamas did. Saddened that you refuse to see the much greater evil in what Israel has done.

Again Abdul, you and your fellow Hamas lovers don’t get to pick the duration, or type of response to the Oct. 7 barbaric attacks.

Well let me help you. What did we Americns do when our country was attacked without warning on Dec. 7 ,1941? Get it yet?

Here is what is "really happening in Gaza." Go blame Israel for this.

I've been a lot of things in my life, a victim was never one of them.

However, if you are annoyed by Jews ... find yourself a safe space and ignore them.

View attachment 865561

This is the nicest way to say it

Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) on Sunday called Benjamin Netanyahu “an exceptionally difficult partner” for the U.S. to work with

Jews are good people and our allies but "exceptionally difficult to work with.

Now if he and I feel that way imagine how Palestinians under Israel rule feel about them.

Now if he and I feel that way imagine how Palestinians under Israel rule feel about them.

The Gazans aren't under Israeli rule. Until the Palestinians invited them back on Oct 7th, there wasn't a single solitary Jew in all of Gaza.

The only Jews there today are the ones Palestinians kidnapped and the Israeli soldiers sent in to rescue them.

When the Palestinian threat to Israelis is removed, the Israelis will be more than happy to leave.

The Gazans aren't under Israeli rule. Until the Palestinians invited them back on Oct 7th, there wasn't a single solitary Jew in all of Gaza.

The only Jews there today are the ones Palestinians kidnapped and the Israeli soldiers sent in to rescue them.

When the Palestinian threat to Israelis is removed, the Israelis will be more than happy to leave.
I'm reading WIKI

August 2022​

On 5 August 2022, Israel launched airstrikes on Gaza after a senior Palestinian Islamic Jihad militant had been arrested in the West Bank 4 days earlier, due to fears of retaliation

May 2023​

On 9 May 2023, Israel conducted a series of airstrikes on the Gaza Strip, called Operation Shield and Arrow Palestinians launched Rocket attacks against Israel until a Ceasefire was agreed upon on 13 May 2023.

According to NGOs and the UN, the recent wars and the blockade have led to worsening living conditions in Gaza, and it could become unlivable by 2020.

I bet good Palestinians love Isreali people right? They wouldn't say anything negative about how Israel treats them?

I'm reading WIKI

August 2022​

On 5 August 2022, Israel launched airstrikes on Gaza after a senior Palestinian Islamic Jihad militant had been arrested in the West Bank 4 days earlier, due to fears of retaliation

May 2023​

On 9 May 2023, Israel conducted a series of airstrikes on the Gaza Strip, called Operation Shield and Arrow Palestinians launched Rocket attacks against Israel until a Ceasefire was agreed upon on 13 May 2023.

According to NGOs and the UN, the recent wars and the blockade have led to worsening living conditions in Gaza, and it could become unlivable by 2020.

I bet good Palestinians love Isreali people right? They wouldn't say anything negative about how Israel treats them?

You conveniently ignore tens of thousands or rocket attacks, suicide bombers, and armed assaults on Israeli civilians perpetrated by those same Hamas leaders you adore.

You conveniently ignore tens of thousands or rocket attacks, suicide bombers, and armed assaults on Israeli civilians perpetrated by those same Hamas leaders you adore.
Oh we all know what the Hamas is doing wrong. But you guys act like Israel is innocent.

Oh we all know what the Hamas is doing wrong. But you guys act like Israel is innocent.
Israel is doing what Israel should in hopes of freeing remaining hostages & making sure Israel wont have to do this again. Of that, Israel is guilty.

Why do support genocide of Palestinians?
Why do you support a terrorist organization that is committed to and carried out the killing of Jews from the river to the sea. Let me guess…because you’re an enemy within Muslim fifth columner.

Forum List

Back