When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

Israel is doing what Israel should in hopes of freeing remaining hostages & making sure Israel wont have to do this again. Of that, Israel is guilty.

Here's how it happened. We put the Jews in Israel. The arabs said hey wait a minute that's our land. The Jews and rest of the world said it was just a desert and not anymore. We made it great, it's ours and that's that. And they've been fighting ever since.

So I don't blame the jews for not being "friendly" to Palestinians. But why are Jewish Americans so annoying here in America?

Why do you support a terrorist organization that is committed to and carried out the killing of Jews from the river to the sea. Let me guess…because you’re an enemy within Muslim fifth columner.
You believe this lying MFer. Are you stupid?

Why do you support a terrorist organization that is committed to and carried out the killing of Jews from the river to the sea. Let me guess…because you’re an enemy within Muslim fifth columner.
Are you and John Kirby best buds?

You believe this lying MFer. Are you stupid?

Aw…Poor terrorist ass kisser’s feelings are hurt. Overwhelming majority of Americans are in Israel’s side in this war and horrified by the barbarity of the subhuman Hamas as animals.

Can’t fix stupid.
Yeah. they have a very low learning curve. They’ve been trying to destroy Israel and slaughter the Jews for 75 years, and every time they’ve attacked, they ended up getting their asses kicked and Israel got bigger.

But if you want to keep jerking off to the destruction of Israel, be our guest, Achmed.

Yeah. they have a very low learning curve. They’ve been trying to destroy Israel and slaughter the Jews for 75 years, and every time they’ve attacked, they ended up getting their asses kicked and Israel got bigger.

But if you want to keep jerking off to the destruction of Israel, be our guest, Achmed.
You are a Zionist. Be proud of your racism, hatred, and ignorance.

GazaMW-3.jpg

You are a Zionist. Be proud of your racism, hatred, and ignorance.

GazaMW-3.jpg
Said the Shariah law promoting IslamoNazi worshipper.

Now you’re posting bullshit and sewage from Islamic hate sites Achmed?

So, you don't believe in self-determination for native people? You believe self-determination is racist?
So you believe in genocide. Don’t you know mass murder of a group is wrong? Are you a racist?

So you believe in genocide. Don’t you know mass murder of a group is wrong? Are you a racist?
Good news for you. When this coflict is over Palestinians will indeed have self determination. with no more help & provisions from Israel Thank God.

How do you get from genocide to self determination?
I didn't. You appear to be making the claim that self-determination is inherently genocidal by its nature. Which led me to question if you believe in the self-determination for the Palestinian people. You seem to have dodged that question by accusing me of things I neither believe, nor said.

I didn't. You appear to be making the claim that self-determination is inherently genocidal by its nature. Which led me to question if you believe in the self-determination for the Palestinian people. You seem to have dodged that question by accusing me of things I neither believe, nor said.
Do you think Palestinians committed genocide?

Forum List

Back